BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Sarah K.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is a miracle for my spots and uneven skintone. There's a noticable difference in my appearance when I use/don't use it. I put powder on top of it to finish. The only issue I have is that even when I use just the slightest amount it gets streaky and comes off on my glasses.
Kassandra V.
Hialeah, FL
This is one of faves. Although it has light coverage, it has made my skin a lot better. It has cleared my skin up. For being a drugstore BB cream,, it's pretty amazing. I apply this BB cream with my Beauty Blender and I get an absolutely flawless finish! Great stuff, man!
Amy M.
I bought this BB cream when it first hit the shelves during the BB craze. I was hopeing it would provide a light coverage that would lost through a summer day. I found that it made my skin sticky and oily looking. I tried to set it with powder but that did not last long. The coverage is OK, but not worth the texture of the BB cream. There are better brands out there I believe.
Corinne L.
Baltimore
On the days when I want to look good but I don't want to bother with full-on foundation, I dab on the BB cream over moisturizer. Nice scent and it goes on light and blends well. Doesn't strike me as being all that buildable, though.
Brianna P.
Rochester, NY
I love this product, after using it everyday as a foundation and moisturizer for a while it made my skin much less greasy. It gave great coverage, although the color that it dries on, is a little more yellow than when first applied.
Shelby S.
Idaho Falls, ID
Doesn't offer a lot of coverage but helps my puffy tired eyes look awake and natural. I have dry skin and most concealer makes my under eye look older then it is and this has never done that.
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
This is an okay product. It does not provide coverage at all. It can get a bit greasy throughout the day and the lightest one is still a bit too dark for my skin. The only good thing is that it feels very light and breathable
Kelsey d.
Troy, OH
I use this product as a moisturizer and since it's tinted so well, I don't normally put anything else over it. My face feels very hydrated after use and my complexion is finally evening out.
Bethany D.
Harrisville, MI
I absolutely love this product! I have some acne problems and other BB creams and foundations just seemed to make my blemishes worse. This one gives coverage and does not irritate my acne. It feels light like a regular moisturizer and never looks cakey on my face.
Em J.
New Albany, IN
I have been using this product for 5 years. It is my favorite BB cream, I have tried other but keep going back to it because of the coverage. It has enough color and correction that I do need a foundation. I would highly recommend the oil free version to others.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?