BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Jessica S.
I do really like this because I have dry skin. I think if you have oily skin you might mind the formula to be too greasy. I apply this with my fingers and for a BB cream, it gives really good coverage. I love this for minimal makeup days. It doesn't cling to my dry patches.
Rachael N.
Cincinnati, OH
I've been using this lately it's honestly not very good. I found the smaller amount I use the better. I use a dime size and work into my skin. I have to use concealer afterwards. Makes you very oil if you are not careful. I prefer maybeline tinted moisturizer to this product.
ashlyn j.
Wilmington, NC
I've had my tube of Garnier BB cream for months now and still haven't run out. A little bit goes a long way. It's very moisturizing and the color provides great coverage without being too cakey. I'm very happy with it and don't plan on going back to traditional foundation.
Tiffany B.
Atlanta, GA
I used this cream for almost a year. I worked outdoors last summer and needed a sunscreen and something that would make me look more awake at 5am and this did the trick. It's inexpensive and performs reasonably well. I'm sure there are pricier products out there that deliver better results, but this was good enough for $12.
Hezhi N.
I love this product. It's my favorite out of all the bb creams I have tried ( and that's a lot). It gives a medium coverage and is lightweight. It blends well and also left my skin feeling soft after I washed it off. It doesn't have a wide rage of colors to choose from Though.
Kaira V.
Madera, CA
I bought this product at target, and was super excited to try it, a little goes a long way! its not to heavy on my skin either. I've had It for over 4 months now and I'm still half way full on it. it smells good too! my skin always feels soft. don't really see and perfections as it claims. but I still like it either way :)
Kirsten L.
It does a good job at covering my subtle marks on my face but my oily skin does break through it over time - even with the one targeting oily skin. Also, there should be more shade selections! I am in between light/medium and medium. (L/M is too light and medium is too dark for me)
Ashley T.
I really want to like this product but it really isn't that great, at least not for those with oily skin. This product is a little too moisturizing it left me kind of oily looking. There wasn't much coverage with it either which i expected but the oilies and the fragrance I didn't.
Jenny D.
I feel as if I've reviewed this product before but it is great !!! I love the way it makes my skin look and it doesn't look caked on. It goes on smooth.. I will say if it looks greasy blot your face with a paper towel and then put setting powder on after! It will look flawless
Johanna Z.
I bought this BB cream because it was recommended to me by a friend who has combination skin like myself. OMG I am in love! I've tried a couple other drugstore BB creams like the Maybelline and Revlon ones. But this one is the best by far! I am so happy I bought this. My face feels so soft and looks glowy/dewey. I love it!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?