BY GARNIER #18 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Corinne L.
Baltimore
On the days when I want to look good but I don't want to bother with full-on foundation, I dab on the BB cream over moisturizer. Nice scent and it goes on light and blends well. Doesn't strike me as being all that buildable, though.
Sarah K.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is a miracle for my spots and uneven skintone. There's a noticable difference in my appearance when I use/don't use it. I put powder on top of it to finish. The only issue I have is that even when I use just the slightest amount it gets streaky and comes off on my glasses.
Amy M.
I bought this BB cream when it first hit the shelves during the BB craze. I was hopeing it would provide a light coverage that would lost through a summer day. I found that it made my skin sticky and oily looking. I tried to set it with powder but that did not last long. The coverage is OK, but not worth the texture of the BB cream. There are better brands out there I believe.
Kayla L.
Federal Way, WA
I love this BB Cream for everyday use. It's so easy to put on and evens out my red cheeks and blemishes if I have any. It's definitely my go to and it last me over 6 months. I also have very sensitive skin and it works well for me.
Pamela B.
Staten Island, NY
The other reviewers are right when they say this doesn't provide enough coverage. I actually use this on my whole face as a primer and then put foundation in areas that I really need it. This keeps my face moisturized and smooth.
Krystal H.
Rexburg, ID
I use this product for my foundation every single day. It wasnt until I started using this that my acne cleared up. It helps keep my skin clean and protected. I have combination skin and it has been great. I will continue buying this product for the foreseeable future.
Kassandra V.
Hialeah, FL
This is one of faves. Although it has light coverage, it has made my skin a lot better. It has cleared my skin up. For being a drugstore BB cream,, it's pretty amazing. I apply this BB cream with my Beauty Blender and I get an absolutely flawless finish! Great stuff, man!
Kimberly W.
This BB cream looks and feels nice on the skin. I also loved the way it smelled but I did notice that being outside during the hot Texas Summer, I did start to look a little oily while wearing this. But other than that, it was nice.
Tuyet L.
It works but it gets cakey towards the 1 hr mark. Maybe my skin is too oily or something. But it gets cakey and even makes my face look a bit more oily. It's just weird.
Judy A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product! I have extremely oily skin and it's very acne-prone as well. I prefer this over foundations because it keeps my face moisturized, a nice coverage (I don't like heavy coverage), and it controls my oil production.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?