BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
SAN jose, CA
For the price, this product is fairly good, especially for a drug store item. I didn't find a problem with the smell or coverage, however it doesn't prime quite the way I would like it to for makeup.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
I love Garnier products- they work well with my skin and I never have a reaction. The sun protection is clutch for me and I love the tint as well
Kassandra V.
Kassandra V.
Hialeah, FL
This is one of faves. Although it has light coverage, it has made my skin a lot better. It has cleared my skin up. For being a drugstore BB cream,, it's pretty amazing. I apply this BB cream with my Beauty Blender and I get an absolutely flawless finish! Great stuff, man!
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Woodward, OK
Ok so I went n bought this at the store and it would of been a good makeup but considering I ended up buying the wrong shade which was way too light for my complexion I'm not able to wear it It's got that light airy feel to it when it's applied to your face so this is gonna give you that light coverage and it'll protect your face from the harsh sun exposure and 4 other benefits so if your looking for something with a light coverage I would def recommend this one
Regina W.
Regina W.
Mckinney, TX
Just bought this a couple of weeks ago, and so far I like it. I haven't ever tried a bb cream before, so I don't have anything to compare it to, but it's very light and I like that it gives my pale skin a little bit of color. I would buy it again.
Laura H.
Laura H.
West Hartford, CT
This has been one of my ride or die products for the past 8 years! I have many high-end and luxury skin tints, BB, CC, EE creams, but I always end up going back to this product. It is sheer to light coverage and gives my skin a glowing dewy complexion that doesn't look oily. I notice when I use this product a couple days in a row, I truly see a significant difference in the way my skin looks without any product on it!
Janie L.
Janie L.
Glendale, AZ
As far as BB creams go, this is easily the best one I've tried yet. Perfect amount of light coverage, great color, and very well priced. Cons are that it rubs off, gets oily, and oxidizes a little bit. Nothing major though, especially considering it's a BB cream. Will repurchase and definitely recommend to anyone who needs minimal coverage with a light feel and SPF!
cid S.
cid S.
Midway Park, NC
Not my favorite. Makes my complexion great for a bit but after a while seems to look streaky
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
Woodbridge, NJ
I think a lot of people are ignoring the fact that this product is not foundation. It is not supposed to give you full coverage. It's basically a tinted moisturizer that helps skin tone even over time. If you have issues with this being oily, use a setting powder over it. Problem solved. Also, don't use so much of it. This product does not promise coverage. The product, for me, did even my skin tone A LOT over the course of about a month using it only sometimes under my makeup. I used it as a base then did concealer and then a powder. If something isn't makeup, you can't grade it on its ability to do what makeup is supposed to do. I don't know about making your skin look better after the first use but this product does work.
Lina N.
Lina N.
Garnier BB cream skin renew has a perfect coverage and love the matter that it has SOF 20! It's a little bit tricky with the color tone. The one I picked looked like it was going to be perfect and ended up being a lil darker but worked just fine! Next time I know what to pick. So far, great product!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?