BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Nicole A.
Salisbury , MD
I have dry skin so I've never noticed this being too oily like other reviewers have said. It's a thicker formula, maybe even thicker than my liquid foundation, but goes on smooth and doesn't look heavy on my face. Light and fresh, gives good coverage and doesn't irritate my skin!
Anjanette D.
This is my, hands down, absolute favorite drugstore BB cream. I have been using it for over a year. I specifically use the variety for combination/oily skin because the original was too watery for me, and would often leave me looking shiny after application.

The coverage with the type made for combo/oily skin is perfect for me. Not so sheer you can see my imperfections, but provides just enough coverage to blur fine lines and make you appear flawless.
Crystal G.
Fayetteville, AR
I've bought this product because a friend of mine and my mother used it and made their face look flawless. yet when I tried it, it also made my face feel softer and lighter compared to my MAC foundation BUT I could not find the right shade for me either it was too dark or light. I even tried mixing two colors but that did not help.
Tina F.
Henderson, NV
This was the very first BB cream I tried when the BB craze began. I noticed that it tends to cake on the face which in time enhances my wrinkles instead of hiding them. I also notice that it makes my face really shiny during the day. I now use another BB product that works better for me.
Andrea D.
Louisville , KY
This is a nice bb cream. It is very light weight, no oily or greasiness and offers a decent amount of coverage for a BB cream. I would have liked a higher sun protection, but it does have an spf of 15. The light/medium color matches my fair skin. All in all I would recommend this!
Ashley T.
I really want to like this product but it really isn't that great, at least not for those with oily skin. This product is a little too moisturizing it left me kind of oily looking. There wasn't much coverage with it either which i expected but the oilies and the fragrance I didn't.
Nicole M.
I tried this product out and the only thing I liked about it was the full coverage that it gave me and how easy it was to blend it felt just like lotion. That being said, I have oily skin and this like many say did not help, the extremely limited color range (3) also is a very big turn off. It may work someone with normal to dry skin but def didn't work for my skin type nor color.
Johanna Z.
I bought this BB cream because it was recommended to me by a friend who has combination skin like myself. OMG I am in love! I've tried a couple other drugstore BB creams like the Maybelline and Revlon ones. But this one is the best by far! I am so happy I bought this. My face feels so soft and looks glowy/dewey. I love it!
Grace L.
Federal Way, WA
This is a great bb cream for every day use in the summer, especially if you have drier skin. Moisturizes, provides light, natural coverage and gives dewy finish. Can be set with a powder to mattify, but probably won't last all day long. Good amount of sunscreen in it, though it does kind of have a sunscreeny smell. I use this daily, with a little concealer and powder just on my Tzone. Great, light daily bb cream for any time of year in my opinion.
Rachael N.
Cincinnati, OH
I've been using this lately it's honestly not very good. I found the smaller amount I use the better. I use a dime size and work into my skin. I have to use concealer afterwards. Makes you very oil if you are not careful. I prefer maybeline tinted moisturizer to this product.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?