BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Pamela B.
Staten Island, NY
The other reviewers are right when they say this doesn't provide enough coverage. I actually use this on my whole face as a primer and then put foundation in areas that I really need it. This keeps my face moisturized and smooth.
Linda T.
This was one of the first bb cream I ever tried and loved it ever since then! I always go back to this bb cream, it's light weight and I love how it feel like I have no make on. I used this bb cream as my everyday foundation.
Tuyet L.
It works but it gets cakey towards the 1 hr mark. Maybe my skin is too oily or something. But it gets cakey and even makes my face look a bit more oily. It's just weird.
Jillian P.
I frequently only use this product and a little mascara for day-to-day. It does a great job making your skin tone appear even and natural. Plus it has SPF built in, which is a great bonus. Inexpensive, and totally worth every penny.
Stephanie G.
Has good coverage for a BB cream, however it did not work with my combination skin. Made it oily and the color was off. However, it would probably be great for dry skin!
Kersha O.
Valdosta, GA
This is the first bb cream I've ever tried.. And while I've found higher end ones that work better this is one is perfect for its price range.. Doesn't cover a lot but does give a more even glow.
Sarah K.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is a miracle for my spots and uneven skintone. There's a noticable difference in my appearance when I use/don't use it. I put powder on top of it to finish. The only issue I have is that even when I use just the slightest amount it gets streaky and comes off on my glasses.
Judy A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product! I have extremely oily skin and it's very acne-prone as well. I prefer this over foundations because it keeps my face moisturized, a nice coverage (I don't like heavy coverage), and it controls my oil production.
Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
I love this bb cream, this is the first bb cream I tried out. It smells good, it's light on my face, and a little bit goes a long way because it is a bit runny. But it leaves my skin feeling soft and my skin tone looks more even.
Kassandra V.
Hialeah, FL
This is one of faves. Although it has light coverage, it has made my skin a lot better. It has cleared my skin up. For being a drugstore BB cream,, it's pretty amazing. I apply this BB cream with my Beauty Blender and I get an absolutely flawless finish! Great stuff, man!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?