BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Paige D.
Paige D.
Nice coverage for a BB cream but I felt like it never really layed on my skin well. It would move around during the day, and I would never set a BB cream because that would defeat the purpose of basically a tinted moisturizer to me. I liked it though, and it wasn't too expensive.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Fargo, ND
I use the one that is for combo/oily skin and it was my holy grail foundation this last summer. It has pretty good coverage, very blendable and can be layered easily. I only recommend the one for combo/oily skin though. I'm not sure how well the other ones work
Stef D.
Stef D.
I absolutely love this stuff! I don't like to use a ton of makeup and I don't like a thick layer of makeup on my face. I apply this as my foundation and it helps smooth imperfections without completely making my face look fake. It's easy to apply and doesn't dry out my skin.
Candace Z.
Candace Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
The only bb cream I ever use good coverage and moisturizes my skin a must buyyy!!!!!!
cid S.
cid S.
Midway Park, NC
Not my favorite. Makes my complexion great for a bit but after a while seems to look streaky
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Philadelphia, PA
I've tried a few different BB creams, and this is my favorite so far. A lot of the other BBs made my face feel greasy, and they felt like I had a regular sunblock on my face. This one is light, not too think, and it doesn't feel heavy on my face. Yet, it covers nicely. I use this then I use a power on top. I like the results. Best of all, it doesn't make my face oily!
Gabriela J.
Gabriela J.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the only bb cream that don't give me acne and I really tried several brands!!!
alyson s.
alyson s.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This product truly put the phrase "a little goes a long way" to the test... I find with this bb cream that I have to cut it with a little of my daily moisturizer. If I don't it tends to tint my skin orange and I have tone one for oily skin and I don't really see the benefits of that formula.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
The first application was great for those days where you just want a little coverage but have a "no makeup" make up look but I found that the wear didn't last throughout the day and was not suitable for my oily skin.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
SAN jose, CA
For the price, this product is fairly good, especially for a drug store item. I didn't find a problem with the smell or coverage, however it doesn't prime quite the way I would like it to for makeup.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?