BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Brenda S.
El Paso, TX
I really like this bb cream it goes on very smooth and it is very lightweight on my skin. It is great for the summer and I also like to use this when I'm running late just put on a bit and I am set to go.
Cassidy S.
I accidentally bought this thinking it was a tinted moisturizer.. But once I realized it was a tinted sunscreen, I decided to put it on my face as a base before I put my actual foundation on. It makes for great coverage, it feels light, and you're protecting your skin! It's a win-win!
Lauren T.
I love wearing BB Cream's in the summer! This BB cream is one of my favorites. On some days, it can be a little oily on me. But, overall I still love the look. It definitely gives you that "sun tan" look. Also, whether I've been outside or inside, it stays looking good all day long!
Adriana M.
baytown, TX
This product is great. It is a thick cream as it comes out of the tube, but it goes on light and smooth has great coverage. A little bit goes a long way. It provides SPF coverage as well (look for it on the tube). I use this and don't have to worry about anything else besides blush.
Jackie K.
I really love this BB Cream. If you are of fair complexion this runs dark so go a shade lighter then what you think you will be. This has light to medium coverage but it was not heavy and was great if you are not looking to do a full face of makeup but want a little bit of coverage.
Shelby L.
I absolutely love this product in the Summer. It is light enough to not feel cakey and still offers great coverage. I've worn it under foundation for special occasions and family photos. My skin never looked better in those pics! A little goes a long way so a tube lasts a long time.
Allisa M.
San Diego , CA
This is an okay product, the coverage is good but it doesn't last all day. Another thing is that this actually makes my skin look a little dry and gives you a matte finish I guess I could say. (It's in between) for combo/oily skin. I don't think I would purchase this bb cream again.
Rachel G.
Pinellas Park, FL
This product provides great coverage and correction with SPF protection at a great price. I have to say the one for combination to oily skin doesn't leave your skin as shiny as the regular one though.
Anjanette D.
This is my, hands down, absolute favorite drugstore BB cream. I have been using it for over a year. I specifically use the variety for combination/oily skin because the original was too watery for me, and would often leave me looking shiny after application.

The coverage with the type made for combo/oily skin is perfect for me. Not so sheer you can see my imperfections, but provides just enough coverage to blur fine lines and make you appear flawless.
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
This bb cream is pretty good but now that I'm paler, even the paler tone is too dark! I think they just came out with a darker version but what about us pale girls! I wouuld still recommend it, though. slightly heavier coverage than other BB creams. Definitely still use moisturizer
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?