BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Shantelle H.
Chickasha, OK
I've been using this awhile and haven't noticed a change in my complexion. Didn't cause me to break out. The smell doesn't bother me either. I still have quite a bit left. So I guess I'll just hope I see a change by the time I finish.
Crystal H.
Studio City, CA
This product goes on very nicely and gives a nice dewy look to your skin. I have dry skin and it hydrates my skin very well! The only problem I would say I have with it is that although upon first application it gives create coverage for a BB cream it fades pretty quickly.
Pearly D.
Woonsocket, RI
I have oily/combination skin, but this works fine for me. Strangely, my skin doesn't produce excess shine or oil with this product. It makes my skin look a bit dewy and fresh. The coverage is moderate. Would recommend this as a backup or if you cannot afford anything better.
Renee S.
Espanola, NM
This is the current foundation in my makeup routine. It applies seamlessly with a damp beauty blender. It evens out my skin tone without being too heavy on the skin which is exactly what I want. However I do use the one for oily skin.
Kersha O.
Valdosta, GA
This is the first bb cream I've ever tried.. And while I've found higher end ones that work better this is one is perfect for its price range.. Doesn't cover a lot but does give a more even glow.
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN
I like the coverage and moisture but I wish the color range was better for both ends of the spectrum. It is super light on the face as far as feel but gives a medium ish coverage. The lightest shade is still to dark for me and I have to add some white foundation to make it match me. I also like how much product you get
Monica S.
Patterson, LA
Unfortunately I really did not like this packaging. Also the consistently was really unappealing. The coverage was pretty sheer and for someone like me who works long shifts with horrible dark circles I need a little more umph!
Pamela B.
Staten Island, NY
The other reviewers are right when they say this doesn't provide enough coverage. I actually use this on my whole face as a primer and then put foundation in areas that I really need it. This keeps my face moisturized and smooth.
Judy A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product! I have extremely oily skin and it's very acne-prone as well. I prefer this over foundations because it keeps my face moisturized, a nice coverage (I don't like heavy coverage), and it controls my oil production.
Tuyet L.
It works but it gets cakey towards the 1 hr mark. Maybe my skin is too oily or something. But it gets cakey and even makes my face look a bit more oily. It's just weird.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?