BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Carlsbad , CA
Love this formula!!! I would love to wear it all the time but I can only wear it when I'm tan in the summer because the lightest color is too dark for me! Needs way more color selections . the one for oily skin is far superior to the normal one.
Katlyn C.
Katlyn C.
North Tonawanda, NY
I am pleased with this product. It matched my skin tone and stays put most of the day. My only complaint is that it is very thin and runny.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
El cajon, CA
I use this almost everyday. its nice for some slight coverage and feels good on the skin. wish it covered more. i have very dry skin and i still have to set this with a powder so this product may not be for some one with oily skin. i like it but definitely wouldn't buy again.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Monroeville, PA
Great product that provides all over coverage, is moisturizing and does not cause break outs. Nice and light on the skin.
Bridgett B.
Bridgett B.
Ponce De Leon, FL
I love this bb cream. I use it during the summer because it has sunblock n it. I am very fair skinned and I never burn when I use this. It also gives my skin a nice healthy glow
Elisa S.
Elisa S.
Meshoppen, PA
I really like this product. I feel like the consistency is perfect; not too heavy but not too light. I feel like it does an ok job with acne but it isn't amazing. It's great if you are pale and would like a darker skin tone.
Brie H.
Brie H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Perfect summer makeup for that coverage you need while still allowing a fresh look. Feels light even when sweating in the sun and the sun protection is a huge bonus since I often forget to put on sunblock daily. I love wearing it to the pool even!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Noble, OK
If I could only have 1 beauty product for the rest of my life it would without question be my Garnier BB cream! The best thing about it is it makes your skin better so you look better even after you take it off!!! <3
Laura H.
Laura H.
West Hartford, CT
This has been one of my ride or die products for the past 8 years! I have many high-end and luxury skin tints, BB, CC, EE creams, but I always end up going back to this product. It is sheer to light coverage and gives my skin a glowing dewy complexion that doesn't look oily. I notice when I use this product a couple days in a row, I truly see a significant difference in the way my skin looks without any product on it!
Kat F.
Kat F.
Fairhaven, MA
I like it, and I'm not a fan of any type of liquid foundation, so that's really saying something!! I honestly don't notice any improvements in my skin once the make-ups off, but it looks good while its on!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?