BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Austin, TX
I use this in the summertime as I tend to be tanner. Wintertime comes around and even the lightest formula is just a touch too dark for us with a fair complexion. But love it for summer as I enjoy the spf factor as well. A broader range of colors would be nice.
Dawn Marie C.
Dawn Marie C.
Seekonk, MA
I have VERY fair skin so most foundations look way too dark on my face. I tried this product to see if it would hide some of my age spots without making me look overly made-up. Seems to work well. I do use a light powder over it so I haven't noticed it seeming overly oily has some reviewers have noted. I like that is has a sunscreen built in as well (perhaps that's why it may seem a bit oily to some).
Shoba R.
Shoba R.
Stunning product, love the smooth shine free finish and the long lasting matte effect, bye bye shine! Love this definitely recommend!
Josanne B.
Josanne B.
I have totally bought into the BB cream hype and tried a lot of them. So far this one is the only one that has worked, thumbs up Garnier
Madison B.
Madison B.
I like it some days and some days I don't. Over time my face gets a little oily looking and I tend to have normal to dry skin
Faythe S.
Faythe S.
Shelbyville, IL
This product not only smells absolutely yummy but glides on the face perfectly. if you have oily skin this product may feel too greasy for you. It is a BB cream meaning it will not act as a foundation,it has very light to minimal coverage.BB creams help brighten your complexion while moisturizing your face and almost all of them have SPF. BB creams are a good base for foundation and are work very well for those lazy days.
ashley s.
ashley s.
Norwalk, CA
This Garnier BB Creams works ok. It is in my opinion too oily for my skin. If you have dry skin, this may work well for you. It products your skin from the sun and gives light coverage. The product tends to move around on your face. I would recommend to those who have dry skin and need little coverage.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Fresno, CA
I got the lightest shade of this to try and it was way too orange and dark for me :( The consistency was thick out of the tube but then was very sheer when I put it on. I did not get the flowing, smooth looking skin that I was expecting from buying a BB cream.
Sophia G.
Sophia G.
W Valley City, UT
This product leaves my skin feeling like I just put a pound of make up on my face. It is a very dewy after look and I don't care to look like I am sweating on my face. Its a pretty thick consistency and they definitely need more of a color choice.
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
I have very dry skin, and this works on me for a few hours, but then can be very slick and oily. For a quick run out the door type of day it works alright. It doesn't give the best coverage or color payoff, but helps to even a bit. I probably will not repurchase this.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?