BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Ashley E.
Reedley, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Product offers great coverage comparable to foundations without the heaviness of a foundation! Easy to apply, contains SPF (must have for beautiful skin). Having acne prone skin it's hard to find products that will not cause me to break out, Garnier BB cream great for everyday, lightweight and won't cause congestion! And it's totally affordable and easy to find!
Jill E.
Jackson, TN
I like full coverage foundation but wanted to try a BB Cream. This is the most coverage I have seen in a drugstore BB Cream yet. The only downfall is the color selection. I usually have to purchase 2 colors to get the correct one.
Jaimie N.
Richmond hill, GA
I used to wear this BB cream and I didn't really like that it made my face feel oily. I did stick it out and used it for about 6 months before I decided I needed to switch to something different. Maybe I will try it again in the future
Sandra M.
En cuanto a proteccion solar, una buena BB cream es la mejor aliada. En esto Garnier la tiene clara. Sus BB cream son la combinación perfecta entre protección y belleza :)
Hannah B.
I like this BB cream. The thick texture is nice for coverage. I unfortunately purchased too light of a shade. I mix it with a hair of Urban Decay Naked Foundation for a great color and consistency.
sara m.
To begin with, this looks orange on me. The product is very runny and just never sets on my skin. I just want a light BB cream to even my skin tone with some SPF, but this just makes me look greasy and it settles into my fine lines.
juana r.
Aurora, CO
Es una bb crem fabulosa en lo personal me cubre bastante bien aguanta en mi tipo de piel grasa bastante tiempo para ser bb crem lo unico malo k no hay muchos tonos pero se adaptan bastante es mi base diaria muy pero muy ligera no es pregosa en mi opinion es bastante buena
Ashley M.
I honestly do like this stuff. I just wish they had a wider range of shades. It only comes in 2 shades, seriously. I feel like the medium/deep shade is not deep at all. I have to mix a little of my foundation with it to darken it up.
Katy R.
Durham, NC
I have this BB cream in light/medium and I really like the coverage and how smooth the application is. It also doesn't cause my really dry skin to flake. It does get pretty shiny, so I usually apply a clear powder over the top. Also, I think fair/light would be a better fit for my skin, but I can't find it in stores anywhere!
Nancy P.
This BB cream is one of the best I've tried for the price. Absorbs well and doesn't leave your face feeling cakey. I tried Maybelline and my face felt greasy. It's sheer coverage, something you can use everyday for the natural look.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?