BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Brenda S.
El Paso, TX
I really like this bb cream it goes on very smooth and it is very lightweight on my skin. It is great for the summer and I also like to use this when I'm running late just put on a bit and I am set to go.
Kathy Q.
Worcester, MA
This BB cream did give me a great coverage however it makes me look very greasy and orange. The smell is quite strong, its not a nasty scent though just a strong fragrant one. It is easy to blend but because it makes me look oily (I have dry skin to) and is orange I would not reccommed this to anyone. SAVE YOUR MONEY! DO NOT PURCHASE!!!
Tracey L.
Ammon, VA
It left me incredibly oily at the end of the day. I set it with Stay Matte which normally does a great job at keeping me shine free. It looked like someone spilled oil on my face. I do like how a little goes a long way and it's very light. Doesn't feel heavy and it has decent coverage.
Naomi D.
Richmond, VA
I like this product its light, fits my skin tone, and leaves my skin looking flawless. The only thing i dislike is that it sometime leave little dry patches. I'm not sure if its my skin but I use some kind of facial lotion afterwards and that helps and leave my face moisturized as well.
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
This is the only BB cream that I have ever found that I like. I wear it daily. I apply it with a brush easily & it gives good, smooth coverage without looking overdone or thick. It leave my skin in better condition after wearing too, lasts all day & wipes off easily with a makeup wipe.
Brittany P.
Hanover Park, IL
I really like this product-if I don't want to wear heavy foundation that day or I'm just in the mood for something lighter; this is great. I also have slightly dry skin so this just moisturizes it and makes it feel better. The results are very nice too- after I put it on, I just look more fresh-faced and it looks like I have great skin. I do recommend putting on concealer though on imperfections before or after you put this on because this will not cover them up.
miranda h.
New York, New York
Great coverage for such a liquid bb cream but the range in colors is not too great. makes my face look white, and smells sooo much like alcohol. I've used this before and it didn't smell like this before. The packaging should be changed because its soo liquid that it gets everywhere, if you have a lighter skin tone I would recommend.
Maggi H.
Daly City, CA
I did not like this product at all! Firstly, with a BB cream you would think that you would not need to use a primer but if you do not use a primer with this product it will oxidize leaving you orange looking, even if you use a primer it oxidizes. Also, with oily skin this product makes you look like you have an oil slick on your face.
Lauren T.
I love wearing BB Cream's in the summer! This BB cream is one of my favorites. On some days, it can be a little oily on me. But, overall I still love the look. It definitely gives you that "sun tan" look. Also, whether I've been outside or inside, it stays looking good all day long!
Kalei L.
I like this BB cream for the coverage and color. It matches me perfectly and covers amazing.
I don't like how oily it is. Makes me look Like I have petroleum jelly all over my face. Once I set it with powered, it's great though. I don't have to touch up throughout the day either.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?