BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Racine, WI
I've used both the regular bb cream & oil free one for combination/oily

the regular one: i like for in the winter because my skin gets dry in the winter so it gives it a nice glow!

the oil free: is a bit runny but it's matte which i love!

my skin isn't perfect, i have redness, uneven skin tone and breakouts... the coverage is really good!
i don't really wear foundation so i wear bb cream!
Jackie I.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA
I didn't like this cream. I had a super hard time finding one that matched my skin tone well and it felt sorry of "cakey" and left my skin super dry (though I have dry skin to begin with).
Alicia V.
Alicia V.
I really like to use this BB cream in the summer. The lightweight coverage and spf is perfect for the natural look. In the winter I mix it with my regular foundation for a bit of a heavier but still lightweight coverage.

The only downside I see for this product is the oily look it gives your skin. I have also not seen a significant improvement in blemishes while using this product
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Christiansbrg, VA
For a year and a half to two years, this was my BB cream of choice. Then I found L'Oréal! This it a great BB cream though! Definitely worth trying!
Makala K.
Makala K.
Orofino, ID
Greasy, orange, and thick. Was not a fan due to how it applied and how thick it was for the lack of actual coverage. Wish it had a better range of colors as well
Jurymar G.
Jurymar G.
Bronx, NY
I got it in the shade med/dark and it match my skin perfect. It's medium coverage and perfect for an everyday look. I love that it doesn't clog your pours. This has become my everyday go to foundation. I just love it.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this product based on the commercial and I was not to happy with the result. When I wore it, I found myself having to reply it in certain areas. It does not last long. I actually had to travel with it in my purse. I don't like having to keep reapplying makeup when I am out. Also I noticed that coverage was not up to my standard.

Bottom line, my skin is funny (combination). I think this product is good for someone but not me. I went back to my normal routine.
Katlyn Y.
Katlyn Y.
Saint Paul, MN
I absolutely love this bb cream! It covers like a medium-full coverage foundation and that's a lot coming from just a bb cream! Perfect for everyday. It starts to get oily around my t-zone near the 7 hour mark but my skin type is oily and I only need to wear it no longer than 7 hours anyways. Only downside is the color selection! :(
Dawn Marie C.
Dawn Marie C.
Seekonk, MA
I have VERY fair skin so most foundations look way too dark on my face. I tried this product to see if it would hide some of my age spots without making me look overly made-up. Seems to work well. I do use a light powder over it so I haven't noticed it seeming overly oily has some reviewers have noted. I like that is has a sunscreen built in as well (perhaps that's why it may seem a bit oily to some).
Austin, TX
I use this in the summertime as I tend to be tanner. Wintertime comes around and even the lightest formula is just a touch too dark for us with a fair complexion. But love it for summer as I enjoy the spf factor as well. A broader range of colors would be nice.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?