BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Brianne C.
Durham, NC
I generally like this product and wish I could use it. It goes on smooth and matte. It is also tinted, so you don't even really need foundation, if it matches your skin tone. This is where I have a problem. I have a light skin tone. I tried the lightest option available (light/medium) and it is about 4 shades too dark for me. I tried covering it up with my lightest foundation & powder, but it was still obvious. I would definitely use this product, if there was an option for paler ladies.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
I love this stufd. it actually worked better than my own old coverup. I tried a sample I had gotten out of a magazine and loved it and have to get more. this stuff is amazing. it covers well and tints so it doesn't show blemishes. it goes on smooth and isn't so thick that it looks caked on.
Erin H.
Cleves, OH
This BB cream changed my life. I'm exaggerating, but seriously, it did. I am someone who wears make up every day. This BB cream does just as well, if not better than my Bare Minerals foundation and is soooooo much cheaper.

I'm sure when I go out on the weekends or other times when I do my make up more seriously I will still use traditional foundation. But when it comes to going to work and getting out of the house quickly I am forever changed to Garnier BB cream!
Lindsey D.
I love the sensation of the metal roller ball and it works well to add very light coverage to dark under eye circles. I am not a super fan of the Garnier BB Cream products because the shades are much darker than expected. I tried the light and I had to go a shade lighter and needed fair.
Crystal P.
Bakersfield, CA
I didn't really like this product at first but the more I used it the more it grew on me. I put it on during the day when I know I don't have to go anywhere and it's nice as a tinted moisturizer. After a couple days of daily use I can already feel a difference in the smoothness of my face.
Sarabeth P.
This is a great and affordable product. Its application is smooth and has a nice finish. This product smells very good and is easy to blend. The only thing I would like them to offer is different undertones for different types of skin. I am more yellow toned so this product is not the naturalist looking on my skin considering it seems to be more peachy/red toned :)
Kimberly T.
Hoschton, GA
I was so excited to go out and buy this after watching reviews on youtube but when i tried it out, i wasn't so happy. It has a really thick consistency people may not like the smell but i do. After an hour and a half i was pretty oily. I think this would be more fitted for dry or normal skin types. I would only use this for a quick errand run.
Roxana D.
I bought this about a month now and it works Great it does seem to cover my imperfection, hydrates, and makes my skin instantly perfect. When i first bought it i got the wrong shade and i looked very pale i was laughing my butt off. I returned it and got the right shade and i just love it and the fact that it has sunscreen its a big plus!
Brenda S.
El Paso, TX
I really like this bb cream it goes on very smooth and it is very lightweight on my skin. It is great for the summer and I also like to use this when I'm running late just put on a bit and I am set to go.
Maggi H.
Daly City, CA
I did not like this product at all! Firstly, with a BB cream you would think that you would not need to use a primer but if you do not use a primer with this product it will oxidize leaving you orange looking, even if you use a primer it oxidizes. Also, with oily skin this product makes you look like you have an oil slick on your face.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?