BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Lori H.
I wanted something like a tinted moisturizer and this seems to be like that but it feels a little heavy. The tint seems a little dark for light to medium, but it blends okay.
Grace B.
Henderson, NV
This is the first BB cream I have ever tried. My face is very oily, and which I grabbed one for it. But some reason made my face cakey and way to thick. Needs more color. Doesn't truly offers what it says it does. Just so you guys know!
Jill E.
Jackson, TN
I like full coverage foundation but wanted to try a BB Cream. This is the most coverage I have seen in a drugstore BB Cream yet. The only downfall is the color selection. I usually have to purchase 2 colors to get the correct one.
JoJean D.
Winslow, ME
I love this BB cream. It can be layered for a more full coverage look, or can be worn alone for a natural look. It does a good job of controlling oil, and it helps to blur pores and fine lines.
Jessica E.
So bad. It's thick in consistency. Made my oily skin even oilier. It even caused me to break out (shocker). The shades aren't great either. Completely oxidized on me. Not a happy camper. I tried out the matte version too . Didn't see a difference. Not recommended at all.
Kristen K.
I tried samples of this BB cream in the kind for combination to oily skin and the one for dry skin. They both seemed to go on too blotchy. Maybe it was because it was a sample, I'm not sure but I would never pay $15 for this product.
Sandra M.
En cuanto a proteccion solar, una buena BB cream es la mejor aliada. En esto Garnier la tiene clara. Sus BB cream son la combinación perfecta entre protección y belleza :)
Ashley E.
Reedley, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Product offers great coverage comparable to foundations without the heaviness of a foundation! Easy to apply, contains SPF (must have for beautiful skin). Having acne prone skin it's hard to find products that will not cause me to break out, Garnier BB cream great for everyday, lightweight and won't cause congestion! And it's totally affordable and easy to find!
sara m.
To begin with, this looks orange on me. The product is very runny and just never sets on my skin. I just want a light BB cream to even my skin tone with some SPF, but this just makes me look greasy and it settles into my fine lines.
Ashley M.
I honestly do like this stuff. I just wish they had a wider range of shades. It only comes in 2 shades, seriously. I feel like the medium/deep shade is not deep at all. I have to mix a little of my foundation with it to darken it up.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?