BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jasmine G.
Creswell, Or
I absolutely love this BB cream! I don't really like wearing foundation on a daily basis, so this is great for me. Does not make my face very oily and still covers up imperfections well. Gives me a very natural look and it feels great.
Taylor V.
I really didn't like this product.. the color was pretty orange based, and that may have been for color correcting but I found that it drew attention to my dark circles more
Gabby K.
I had bought this product back when it first came out, I really don't understand all the hype. The smell is awful, and if your looking for a none to little bit of coverage, this would be great. I feel like this is more of a moisturizer.
Sabrina A.
Columbus, OH
Too thick with no coverage. download the app mercari , when you sign up it will ask you for a invite code , put in this code ZTBUBF and you will earn $5 towards makeup and other items! Try it for free!
Michelle C.
Towaco, NJ
I have combination skin and this covers like a foundation would but looks completely natural. I do not like the new formula though with the pop off cap. It is a lot thinner than the original formula so if you get the chance find the ones with the screw off tops. I got mine at ulta
Kim A.
SHOREWOOD, IL
I absolutely love this product! It makes my skin look flawless and leaves it with a glow. I love that it has different ones for different skin types. Goes on smooth and even.
Grace B.
Henderson, NV
This is the first BB cream I have ever tried. My face is very oily, and which I grabbed one for it. But some reason made my face cakey and way to thick. Needs more color. Doesn't truly offers what it says it does. Just so you guys know!
Heather H.
Picayune, MS
Great coverage and price for this bb cream. I believe it is the best in the market for drugstore. I have bought this two or three times before and can't enough of it. I will continue to buy this product.
Natalia K.
Bogota , NJ
I like everything about this BB cream: the shade, the coverage, the texture! But it makes my skin so greasy, nothing helps! My face is so shiny its impossible! I had to apply the powder all the time to cover that and my skin is not oily!
Maria A.
New London, OH
The Garnier BB cream is the best BB cream that I have found so far. The light/medium perfectly matches my skin tone. It covers my imperfections and leaves my skin nice and glowy.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?