BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Brooklyn, NY
Its consistency is much too watery and isn't always true to your skin tone. It can also be greasy. I usually wear this when i don't care enough to put on foundation.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Tbilisi
It is perfect, my skin looks so smooth and soft, with this product i gave up using foundation.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Iowa Park, TX
I like Covergirl BB cream. It has a better blending feel to it. This one was a little thick to me.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream is a great product for those in a hurry and want to look their best. The BB Cream contains SPF 20, so I don't have to worry about applying sunscreen prior to this product. It controls shine, so powder isn't necessary if you need to dash out the door. It's also hydrating, so it glides on nicely.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Fayetteville, NY
Ok BB cream. Not a ton of coverage.. Doesn't break me out like some face makeup. Nice creamy texture , just wish it had more coverage.
Isamar J.
Isamar J.
This is my go to BB cream when i want full coverage but something that is light weight on my face. Every time i wear a full face of makeup i get questions about the "foundation" that i am wearing and are always shocked. This products evens out my skin tone and applies very well with a beauty blender.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
Over the last year I've totally hopped on the BB Cream train, and threw my foundation out the window going full speed.. So after hearing sooo much ranting and raving, I was anxious to try this one.. All I can say is *thank God* I got a sample, and didn't spend my $ on it because it broke me out horribly, and made my skin look super oily.. YUCK!
Anne T.
Anne T.
Silverdale, WA
I normally wear a matte foundation and when I want a nice, glowy complexion I'll wear this. It wears nicely under blush and bronzer.
Lesley R.
Lesley R.
Boston, MA
The product provided good coverage and applied smooth, but left a greasy feel and shiny appearance and didn't last all day.
Melissa
Melissa
orland, CA
Tried it i kinda liked it its a two in one type of product which is awesome
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?