BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
I use this everyday!! I will not wear foundation without this. it gives a natural glow, that I have never been able to receive using any other product. I have wore less makeup now that I use this product because using this product alone gives what I am looking for. and has spf15 in it.
Angel D.
This was the first BB cream I purchased. It definitely moisturized my skin, made it feel soft and brightened it. Unfortunately it made my combination skin pretty oily by midday, so I found something with more of a matte finish. I'm sure it's great for people who have skin on the drier side.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
I love this stufd. it actually worked better than my own old coverup. I tried a sample I had gotten out of a magazine and loved it and have to get more. this stuff is amazing. it covers well and tints so it doesn't show blemishes. it goes on smooth and isn't so thick that it looks caked on.
Gabrielle F.
This product leaves a ghostly shade of white on my face. I bought the medium/ deep color and I was not pleased at all... Perhaps it may work better on lighter skin tones or if used with some type of powder. One thing I will say about this product is that it did moisturize my face well.
Alexandra M.
I have used this product for a few years and i love the natural coverage it gives me. It works well for days when you're running late and don't have a lot of time to get full makeup coverage. It gets kind of watery when not shaken before applying and tends too leak through the cap sometimes.
Carrie K.
I love this product, its the right tone for my skin color and covers just enough but my skin HATES IT. I had to switch to another cream because I was breaking out badly from it. I wish they would make an acne formula (similar to what neutrogena does) so I can attempt this product again!
Melissa H.
Medical Lake, WA
I love this product! I have a newborn and I don't have time to do a full face of make up so this works great. Its a nice light coverage that is easy and quick to put on. It helps even out my skin tone just enough to be worth it. Plus its super easy to put on I just use my finger. Love it.
Karisa L.
I actually have the recent one "All day shine control". I have VERY oily skin and this last almost all day for me. I live in FL so you know how hot it gets. This does control my shine and is very light, also hides my acne scars and blemishes pretty good. Give this a try, very good product.
Kendra B.
Nelsonville, OH
If this BB cream came in more shades I'd probably marry it! My skin feels soft and hydrated after using it. Several other bands made my face feel tacky and didn't seem to blend as well as this one. My fiance's mom works at a beauty store and recommended this one and I haven't looked back.
Brianne C.
Durham, NC
I generally like this product and wish I could use it. It goes on smooth and matte. It is also tinted, so you don't even really need foundation, if it matches your skin tone. This is where I have a problem. I have a light skin tone. I tried the lightest option available (light/medium) and it is about 4 shades too dark for me. I tried covering it up with my lightest foundation & powder, but it was still obvious. I would definitely use this product, if there was an option for paler ladies.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?