BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jessica A.
Definitely my least favorite BB cream I've ever tried. This was a product I used as a light coverage for my skin since I didn't want something as heavy as foundation because at the time my skin wasn't that great. Turned out to be the worst product I've ever tried. Way too oily, and not long lasting at all. I don't recommend it.
Ana F.
Raleigh , NC
I love the BB cream and how great it looks on the face, you can even re apply it and it would look good. I usually use a good setting powder with the BB cream. But overall its great when you dont want to go for a full coverage foundation and also when you want to help your skin with a little bit of SPF
Brittany C.
Cambridge, MD
I. Love. This. Cream! This is perfect for the times when you don't want a full fake of makeup but want to even your skin tone a little. The lotion is lightweight and you can set with powder for a more finished look or leave by itself for a fresh dewy look.
Jessica M.
Palmetto , GA
This stuff is OK for a BB cream I have definitely tried better. There is little to no coverage with this BB cream but I'm sure it's buildable. There is a slight floral scent to this bb cream. I do not like saying horrible things about a product but I would not use this again because it separates throughout the day and allows your face to look extremely oily.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
Personally was not a big fan of this product. I felt like for the price, I did not get what I expected. It did not go on well, and I felt like you it was more of a lotion than a BB cream. As far as it lasting, I felt like it did stay on. Personally would not buy again.
Rachel K.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product. I'm more for a natural makeup look, and though my skin is mostly blemish free I do have problems with redness. This product evens out my skin without feeling like I have makeup on! It is not very expensive, and the bottle lasts forever.
Karen P.
Shafter
This has to be my favorite drugstore BB cream! I have not find another that beats it. The coverage is awesome, since I have scarring on my cheeks. Additionally, it is easy to blend out with a beauty blender. I have been using this product for over two years and keep buying it!
Kerrin C.
Ashland, MA
This is the first BB cream that I had ever tried, and I have tried a million since but I keep coming back to this one. You might not love this product if you are oily or tend to get greasy - but I have pretty dry skin and this product just WORKS for me. It gives a nice sheer coverage, give you some good color, and just looks like your skin but 10x better.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
I loved how smooth and creamy it was not cakey like at all though but it was also SPF and skin protectant didn't get pimples while using it I really enjoyed using it I loved it you just as always shaky shaky before putting on lol worth the buy totally thoee haha.
Tiffany W.
Belle Chasse, LA
I love this BB cream, however, I only like the formula for oily/combo skin. I find the formula for normal skin is very oily and slips all over the place even when set. The mattifying properties in the Oily/combo formula help the BB Cream stay in place throughout the day. This stuff really is a nice medium to full coverage foundation and feather light on the skin. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because of the shade range. It only comes in light/medium and medium/dark. If one of the shades works for you or you add a foundation mixer, I highly recommend!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?