BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Staten Island, NY
I was pleasantly surprised by this BB creme. There was minimal coverage for problem areas but the rest of my skin looked smooth and perfect. There is also SPF in it which is a major bonus. I happened to have picked this up while it was on sale at Walgreens but the regular price is not awful.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Minneapolis, MN
This product was my first BB cream from the U.S. and the only thing I loved about it was the coverage. It has medium coverage and buildable to full. The only thing that disappointed me was the color. It made me look like I went tanning but other than that, its affordable and does do the job.
Anna-Marie W.
Anna-Marie W.
I love this BB Cream! I hate foundation so I was always looking for an alternative to foundation and this was my perfect match! It isn't a heavy consistency which I love and it has just enough coverage for my skin! It makes my face looks flawless and I am always getting compliments on it!
Jazmyn T.
Jazmyn T.
Holiday, FL
This was great for a couple of weeks. The full coverage extremely surprised me, but it oxidized completely orange within a couple of hours. However, the packaging was even more disappointing. The BB cream kept leaking out of the cap no matter what I did. Waste of $$, buy something else!
Joni G.
Joni G.
I don't typically wear foundation, except on special occasions. I've been wearing tinted moisturizer for daily use until I discovered this BB cream. The texture and feel, even the smell is nice. It lasts all day and makes my skin look glowing. This is my daily go to product. Love it <3
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is a miracle for my spots and uneven skintone. There's a noticable difference in my appearance when I use/don't use it. I put powder on top of it to finish. The only issue I have is that even when I use just the slightest amount it gets streaky and comes off on my glasses.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Never had enough color, super super light coverage even for a BB cream. It's semi moisturizing..I looked oily and greasy and the product doesn't blend very well. If you are looking for something that gives you very light coverage maybe like around the house or to the store and back...
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Tucson, AZ
This BB cream not only has amazing coverage, but it also makes the skin look dewy, fresh, and plump! If I have a long hot day ahead of me this is my go to! It feels light, looks, great and doesn't come off due to sweat. it also has SPF as an added bonus and is wonderful for your skin.
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
I'm fair skinned and I've used this product a few times and I do like the consistency, packaging and smell, but I have oily skin so I didn't like that it made me even more oily. I recommend this for people who have dry skin, I really did notice a difference in the quality of my skin.
Kaelyn B.
Kaelyn B.
Mulga , AL
Kind of an expensive drugstore bb cream but i loveeee it. it feels light and it makes your skin look like you have foundation on because it gives a good coverage without feeling like you have anything on your skin, i will say it gets pretty oily throughout the day even with dry skin.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?