BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Maria T.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I have been tested for skin allergies. This Garnier product product is a staple in my daily routine and does not interfere with any of my medical concerns. It is hydrating and non-greasy and provides good, but not "caked-on" coverage. It is easy to purchase at the local drugstore.
Maria B.
Sewickley, PA
I wanted this to work but it didn't. It's hard to blend and the color didn't match my skin tone whatsoever. I actually returned it because I didn't think I could make it work for any season or even just a light makeup day. I didn't like my skin texture after I applied it either.
Natalie S.
Tucson, AZ
This is my go to for my every day effortless's look. Perfect for the beach because it has the SPF in it and it's not too thick or cakey so I can go with a light foundation tint all day without looking over done. I would definitely keep buying this, and it fits in my beach bag :)
Jackie G.
Almost feel unnoticeable when it is on. Just enough coverage with no cakey feel. Also no breakouts which normally happens when trying new products. Often would use this when going outside for long periods of time so I could have some sort of sun protection. Definitely recommend.
member-8547f54d4
Netherlands
It's very good but it doesn't cover everything well. Thats amazing when u want to have a light en simple make-up look, but if you want full coverage, it's better to use a foundation. I would buy it again, cause like i said, it makes the look very light, simple and also natural.
emily g.
I do not like this product at all. It is very thick. Makes my face super greasy. Didn't give me any coverage. It's honestly just like buying sun block to me. It never seems to set. Just stays wet on my face. I wouldn't buy this product again and it's just a wast of money to me.
Chloe N.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the best. Honestly. The BEST. I've used Smashbox, Clinique, so many others. This is the best brand, and it's sold at your local friggin drug store. I use a light moisturizer, then this. Then maybe powder. That's it. I have normal to oily and get the normal go oily type.
Chelsea P.
Grand Prairie, TX
I like the light coverage it provides me. Also, I like to think it has helped my skin - it hasn't made it worse! And when I stopped using it, it got worse. It doesn't leave my skin oily. It is the first BB cream I have used, and I like it enough to purchase it a few more times.
alexis b.
This is a great, non-greasy, lightweight BB cream for everyday use. Goes on smooth and provides just a hint of coverage. I've tried alternative brands on occasion, but always find myself coming back to this one. This one performs well and is a great value for the performance.
amanda V.
Love wearing this on my 'no makeup' makeup days. Glides on like butter..great for someone with dry skin like myself. but one down fall is, it does not stay on all day..i noticed i have to reapply it later on during the day. Another bad thing is, the color ranges are horrible.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?