BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Aubrey K.
Mokena , Il
I was so excited to try this but was pretty disappointed when I did. The coverage was pretty good for such a runny cream, but the color was just off to me. It made my skin look so yellow! I just didn't care for the color, otherwise it felt pretty good was not oily on my already oily skin.
Dale K.
Angleton, TX
I am not one that wears a lot of make-up and I love the way this feels when you put it on...it works for covering my age spots and acne scars I have,but did not make me feel like I was wearing a ton of make-up
Nikol G.
Santa Ana, CA
So Ive only tried the Oily/Combo one since thats my skin type - And seriously if you have oily skin & wear lots of makeup & powder to try & be less oily - then this is for you! This is only product Ive found that keeps the shiny away - lasts most of the day & blends so nice. The coverage for me is pretty good - if I have a few pimples then I can just use a little coverup under - but using this & not using so much makeup anymore has made my skin actually look better & clear :)
Kasey V.
Santa Clarita, CA
I honestly had high hopes for this BB however I was very disappointed. It was thick but did not stay on my face for more than a few hours. Not even enough time for one of my classes. The coverage isn't super great but okay for a tinted moisturizer. The colors don't match me very well and I personally won't be wasting more money on this BB cream.
Lindsey D.
I love the sensation of the metal roller ball and it works well to add very light coverage to dark under eye circles. I am not a super fan of the Garnier BB Cream products because the shades are much darker than expected. I tried the light and I had to go a shade lighter and needed fair.
Erin H.
Cleves, OH
This BB cream changed my life. I'm exaggerating, but seriously, it did. I am someone who wears make up every day. This BB cream does just as well, if not better than my Bare Minerals foundation and is soooooo much cheaper.

I'm sure when I go out on the weekends or other times when I do my make up more seriously I will still use traditional foundation. But when it comes to going to work and getting out of the house quickly I am forever changed to Garnier BB cream!
Kassie O.
FPO, AP
The actual BB Cream itself is awesome. It's the perfect, lightweight sunscreen that gives me the perfect amount of tinted coverage. However, I have to store it upside down in order for it not to leak all inside the cap. I travel often and it makes a mess! If they would make a thicker cream or a tighter seal on the cap it would be perfect.
Kimmie J.
Brentwood, TN
I have been using this product for a few moths and love how it makes my skin bright and really does change the luminoscity and tone of my skin...however, the color is a little off. Even the lightest is too orange based and it is a little greasy. I think it will look better in the summer.
Victoria C.
Orlando, FL
I love this BB cream. I love the consistency and it goes on easily with a beauty blender. I have combination skin and I would not recommend for oily skin. Best if set with a face powder. I wish they had more color selection but the color blends nicely. Perfect for a quick and everyday look
Roxana D.
I bought this about a month now and it works Great it does seem to cover my imperfection, hydrates, and makes my skin instantly perfect. When i first bought it i got the wrong shade and i looked very pale i was laughing my butt off. I returned it and got the right shade and i just love it and the fact that it has sunscreen its a big plus!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?