BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Savannah K.
Savannah K.
I did not really care for the Garnier brand BB cream. The formula had a shimmer to it, which i do not like. This did have good coverage, so i will use it when i need some light coverage. The price point is great as well. While the coverage is good, i do not plan to purchase again due to the shimmer effect.
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
Janesville, MN
This is not what I was expecting. I had heard all of this great news on BB Cream's and I was excited to try one out because I was sick of my daily routine of moisturizer, primer, foundation, powder etc. I was excited for the all in one time saver!. Well needless to say I wasn't impressed. I put it on thinking it would be almost a tinted moisturizer. Well it turned out to be oily, I felt like I had grease smeared all over my face of a slight skin color tint. Part of their advertisement was to say you didn't need to wear makeup with this because it worked as an all in one. To me it did not cover at all. It didn't rub in at all. It was just a bad experience. Not to mention all of that it was kind of expensive for what it turned out to be.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Lawrence, KS
I love the garnier brand so I tried out this BB cream one summer and it works very well. I would say that it is a little too dewy, but it has great coverage and it is so easy to apply. It covers my redness that it all over my face and I would definitely buy again.
angie a.
angie a.
This BB cream is pretty good considering the price and that it's a western bb cream, but it still doesn't compare to the asian bb creams. It gives decent coverage, but it makes my face pretty oily and doesn't have great staying power. Other than that I would recommend, even though I have the oily to combination one it doesn't give my face a super matte look which I like.
Katie P.
Katie P.
First BB Cream I have ever used. LOVE LOVE LOVE it's a sheer coverage is great for daytime. It has faded some dark spots on my face as well, which is awesome. The price is right!!
Danisha E.
Danisha E.
Queen Creek, AZ
This was the second BB Creme I tried and I really like it. The light/medium works great on my fair skin. Covers blemishes well and evens skin tone nicely. I do feel like I still need a moisturizer with it which makes it not as "valueable" of a product, in my eyes. Overall, it is still nice.
Lina N.
Lina N.
Garnier BB cream skin renew has a perfect coverage and love the matter that it has SOF 20! It's a little bit tricky with the color tone. The one I picked looked like it was going to be perfect and ended up being a lil darker but worked just fine! Next time I know what to pick. So far, great product!
Ashwini A.
Ashwini A.
I get the dark color and it has great coverage and makes my skin look great. Only problem is that it oxidizes and turns orange on me and I think it makes me break out.
AnnieJo T.
AnnieJo T.
Stephenville, TX
How often are you desperate enough to buy foundation on the internet without any previous experience with that product....... I finally got that desperate and I lucked out. I really love this, it goes on nice, a little goes a long way and the skin tone is just right.
Gabby K.
Gabby K.
I had bought this product back when it first came out, I really don't understand all the hype. The smell is awful, and if your looking for a none to little bit of coverage, this would be great. I feel like this is more of a moisturizer.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?