BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Binnie V.
Garnier skin bb cream is pretty good. It goes on smooth and you do not need to much to apply. The tinted skin color taht they offer is pretty good. It feels cool when you apply to skin and it has spf so it is good to wear alone or under makeup
Catherine G.
Austin, TX
I really like this BB cream. I have very oily, red skin with dark marks all over it. I wanted something light that wouldn't slide off in the heat, but covered my imperfections. This is it! It feels light and natural on the skin with enough coverage to cover my dark spots, but let my natural skin show through. A little goes a long way.
Lori H.
I wanted something like a tinted moisturizer and this seems to be like that but it feels a little heavy. The tint seems a little dark for light to medium, but it blends okay.
Corinne J.
Chesterfield, VA
This was the first and only BB cream Ive ever tried so I may be biased but I have to say I love this product! I was so shocked at how well it covers my skin without making my face feel oily and like it cant breathe. I even use it just as concealer sometimes..I love this product!
Maria A.
New London, OH
The Garnier BB cream is the best BB cream that I have found so far. The light/medium perfectly matches my skin tone. It covers my imperfections and leaves my skin nice and glowy.
Jennifer P.
Mesa, AZ
I LOVE BB cream because I hate foundation and BB cream gives me the coverage I need to even my skin tone and still feel and look natural. I tried this Garnier BB cream as an alternative to the one I normally pick up at Sephora. This felt more like foundation and was so messy. It would stain my hands and when I washed my hands it stained my sink! imagine what its doing to your face haha!
Bailey S.
Columbus, Oh
I live the light coverage this provides without it drying out my face. I still need additional coverage for blemishes but I love the light application for the rest of my face.
Grace B.
Henderson, NV
This is the first BB cream I have ever tried. My face is very oily, and which I grabbed one for it. But some reason made my face cakey and way to thick. Needs more color. Doesn't truly offers what it says it does. Just so you guys know!
It's very good but it doesn't cover everything well. Thats amazing when u want to have a light en simple make-up look, but if you want full coverage, it's better to use a foundation. I would buy it again, cause like i said, it makes the look very light, simple and also natural.
Silvia V.
Los angeles, CA
I bought this bb cream for "combination skin" i don't like how is too liquidy because it look dry and flaky :/ but great coverage. i use st. Ives moisturizer before the bb and it works great! i was surprise how my t zone never got oily.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?