BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Corinne J.
Chesterfield, VA
This was the first and only BB cream Ive ever tried so I may be biased but I have to say I love this product! I was so shocked at how well it covers my skin without making my face feel oily and like it cant breathe. I even use it just as concealer sometimes..I love this product!
alexis b.
This is a great, non-greasy, lightweight BB cream for everyday use. Goes on smooth and provides just a hint of coverage. I've tried alternative brands on occasion, but always find myself coming back to this one. This one performs well and is a great value for the performance.
Nancy C.
Chico, CA
This was my first BB cream purchase about a year ago and it's just not good. It's very thick and it oxidizes to a weird yellow/orange color no matter which color you choose. It's super oily and coverage is poor. US or American made bb creams are little more than tinted moisturizers, you'd be better served going for an Asian made bb cream. They offer better coverage and better color choices.
Lori H.
I wanted something like a tinted moisturizer and this seems to be like that but it feels a little heavy. The tint seems a little dark for light to medium, but it blends okay.
Kirsten T.
I wanted to love this. I even used more than twice. But It made me so oily, my pores clogged and I broke out. BAD! I bought it because it was light coverage and my skin was good before. But it took me to pimple land each time I used it.
Eva G.
I have very dry skin and it gets very irritated with this product. Especially after sweating. It clogs my pores and makes me breakout. I would only use this again if my skin was not dry and sensitive.
Rachel H.
Carver, MA
Where do I begin with this product? Do I start with the "dewy finish" that translates as "I just ran a 5k marathon" on the face? What about the chemical scent? Or how about the absolute lack of color range? Garnier should stick to hair.
Kim A.
SHOREWOOD, IL
I absolutely love this product! It makes my skin look flawless and leaves it with a glow. I love that it has different ones for different skin types. Goes on smooth and even.
Justine V.
Holly Springs, NC
I read so many reviews on this product and I was so excited to try it out. Unfortunately this just didn't work for me. First of all, there aren't many color options so I had a hard time with making it match me. Second of all, not matter how much (or little) I put on, I looked like total cake face. I tried blending with my fingers, cosmetic wedge, brush, etc. It just didn't work for me. =\
Maria A.
New London, OH
The Garnier BB cream is the best BB cream that I have found so far. The light/medium perfectly matches my skin tone. It covers my imperfections and leaves my skin nice and glowy.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?