BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
letshaveakya T.
Aurora, IL
This product is just ok for me. I may have gotten the wrong color and skin type but it's a little darker than my neck color and it makes my skin appear oily to me. I think I'm going to hang on to it and try it more when the weather starts to get cooler. It could just be how my skin is in the summer.
Melissa H.
Roundswell Barnstaple Devon
I've only tried two BB creams so far but this is my favorite the others which are testers in the shops seem to be too dark for my skin even in a lighter color but this blends into the skin well. It's long lasting but needs a little powder to keep it on.It looks different depending on the condition that the skin is in. I would say it lasts a good couple of hours. It hides flaws well. I wouldn't say it was for oily skin but more for dry skin gets a bit oily during the day.
Ali W.
Lawrenceville, NJ
I originally tired this BB cream because a friend recommended and I fell in love. It is the perfect amount of coverage but doesn't make my sensitive skin break out. A lot of people mention that this product is messy but I just keep my standing up in my make up bag and have never had a problem.
Judy L.
Palenville, NY
This has a decent coverage, SPF, and feels nice on the skin. I used it for a couple weeks but consistently found that it doesn't really last more than half a day (max). Also, if you have combination/oily skin, this doesn't help... on a warm/hot day I would be shiny before the end of the day.
Amanda M.
Phoenix, AZ
If funny how people complain about there face getting oily you do have to put into consideration that it does have sunscreen so its always good to use a translucent powder right after so it can set in and depending on how your skin is it may stay set all day or you just might have to apply again
Sarah R.
Windsor Locks, CT
This is the first BB cream I've tried, after scouring online reviews (thanks, all!). My super dry skin loves it, and it holds up shockingly well to my 11 hour work day (it's just in an office, but still!). I love the semi-sheer coverage, and for the price, you get a fantastic amount of product.
Jacqueline V.
Casselberry, FL
This is the BB Cream that I generally use. It is effective, but when used alone, it is too dark for my skin, despite purchasing the lightest shade, and turns my face into an oil slick! I apply loose powder over it which is the shade of my skin tone, and it balances it out, making my face look a normal color, as well as mattes my face, absorbing oil.
Nikol G.
Santa Ana, CA
So Ive only tried the Oily/Combo one since thats my skin type - And seriously if you have oily skin & wear lots of makeup & powder to try & be less oily - then this is for you! This is only product Ive found that keeps the shiny away - lasts most of the day & blends so nice. The coverage for me is pretty good - if I have a few pimples then I can just use a little coverup under - but using this & not using so much makeup anymore has made my skin actually look better & clear :)
Aubrey K.
Mokena , Il
I was so excited to try this but was pretty disappointed when I did. The coverage was pretty good for such a runny cream, but the color was just off to me. It made my skin look so yellow! I just didn't care for the color, otherwise it felt pretty good was not oily on my already oily skin.
Amy B.
Phoenixville, PA
I love how this blends into the skin. Its a cover up, sunscreen and moisturizer in one. My only complaint is it is much to light and this isn't really a complain, just a warning to others. Since I received the light and medium through Influenster, I could try out both colors. I would normally buy the light version and that would have been too light. The medium works better for me and I am fair skinned.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?