BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Brandi G.
Lexington, KY
Good quality for the price. It takes a little long to 'dry' and I didn't see any long lasting effects after using it for an extended period of time. However, for $10, it's a good BB cream and it lasts for a long time. A little really goes a long way.
Courtney H.
Amite, LA
I love this product so much. It gives great coverage but it doesn't make you look super cake on the days you wish to wear very minimal makeup. It has a very pleasant smell which I wasn't expecting because other Bb creams I've tried are just yucky. The scent is sorta citrus like which I love.
Madi G.
Lindstrom, MN
Not many positive things to say. It did cover my redness fairly well, but it stayed tacky and wet for hours. Even with a setting powder I remained shiny. The smell was also very strong. It felt thick and heavy on my face. I don't recommend it.
Britta I.
Santa Rosa, CA
I used this for years all through middle school and the beginning of high school. it's perfect because it's not
heavy it's easy to blend it kept my fave hydrated. this is one of the best BB creams. I love it
Amanda V.
I love this stuff! i don't usually wear coverup or anything since i have an okay complextion... but i love wearing this! it feels light and doesn't make your skin look like you caked on make up or anything. if you have really bad complextion and acne and your looking to hide it, wearing this alone may not completely cover all of your flaws
Diamond V.
Santa Maria, TX
ALL TIME FAVORITE FOUNDATION!!! I started using this foundation because it helps with "oily skin" and I was breaking out bad at the time and now I have less acne! And it covers up really good if you know how to put on makeup! BEST FOUNDATION!!!
Nicole S.
Burbank, CA
Absolutely love this product. I use it pretty much everyday. Great on its own or under foundation for extra coverage. Gives a nice glow to your skin without looking like you're wearing a ton of makeup. An extra plus is that it has SPF in it!
Ana C S.
This is the best BB cream ever! I used it every day for a natural look and more coverage. Last a long time, you get a lot of liquid product. It blends perfectly on your skin. You can use a sponge or brush to apply. I recommend this BB cream.
Tajinder K.
Bronx, NY
This bb cream is really good, it can work as a concealer and primer because of it's blurring technologies, I really like this, it isn't cakey either, it really setdms into my skin after putting it on, I really recommend this!
Brie H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Perfect summer makeup for that coverage you need while still allowing a fresh look. Feels light even when sweating in the sun and the sun protection is a huge bonus since I often forget to put on sunblock daily. I love wearing it to the pool even!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?