BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Polly N.
I have the oil free version and I love! I've been using it every day in the summer because it's light, but not too light, as it gives you a pretty good coverage. It has replaced my 'heavy-duty' foundation for during the day (in the summer).
Pam L.
I think this a is a good product. It applies very smooth to your skin, however I probably should try the formula for combination oily skin. I feel that the original formula is for those that have dry skin because it is very moisturizing.
Lauren K.
Toms River, NJ
I used to regular formula when it first came out, used probably 2 bottles when the oil free version came out. The oil free version was a miracle since the reg version made me super oily midday. Now i have hardly any oiliness. I use mineral powder over it, no complaints. Good coverage, just use concealer in problem areas. Has a little SPF. Just wish the oil-free came in the fair/light shade too.
Angela O.
Wausau, WI
I jumped on the bandwagon when it came to BB Creams. Garnier was the first brand I tried and it made me lose hope. I found it greasy, which turned my somewhat oily face into a nightmare. It also had a strong scent. Too much in where I felt like I smelled like a grandma. I wouldn't recommend this unless they have changed the formula.
Princess Angelina M.
Vancouver, WA
Everything works differently for everyone. I did not like this product at all. I have normal/combination skin and it made me VERY oily a few hours after wearing it--and I did use MAC's MSF to set it. I don't have this problem with anything else so this is definitely a no-go for me.
Selina F.
Fillmore, CA
This is better than most drugstore bb creams I've tried. It goes on smoothly and provides a nice amount of coverage. It is a bit too sheer for me though and I often used setting powder for a more matte look. Other than that it's a good buy.
Pauline C.
I have acne scars and oily skin. This has good coverage, but it makes my skin more oily through out the day. Not the best for oily skin. Great for people with normal skin and lil dry skin. Not too dry because it can make your face look cakey
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream is one of the best drugstore brands I have tried! It makes my skin glow and I look healthy! No more pale white skin for me! It covers where I need it too and isn't too thick. This is the brand I am sticking with!
Ashley L.
Tulsa, OK
It is such a nice bb cream. Beautiful coverage, lightweight feel and blends like a dream. However the original (not oil free version), on oily combo skin tends to look a little greasy over time and oxidizes and the color range is pretty sad.
Lori H.
I wanted something like a tinted moisturizer and this seems to be like that but it feels a little heavy. The tint seems a little dark for light to medium, but it blends okay.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?