BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
I actually find it more oily than dewy. it mad my face look kinda shiny but it did provide some degree of coverage . but i would not recommend it to someone with oily skin
Stef D.
Stef D.
I absolutely love this stuff! I don't like to use a ton of makeup and I don't like a thick layer of makeup on my face. I apply this as my foundation and it helps smooth imperfections without completely making my face look fake. It's easy to apply and doesn't dry out my skin.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Cleveland, TN
I did not like this product. The only thing I liked about this was the smell. I bought the lightest shade thinking it would match my skin tone and it was too dark. It even got darker once it settled into my face. I spent money on it so I'll try to use in the summer if it fits my shade better or maybe I can make it work with a very light foundation. I would not repurchase this but I won't throw it out.
Cari K.
Cari K.
Maryville, MO
I like to use this product in the summer when its hot out and when my skin doesn't need much coverage (aka when I'm pimple free and have a little suntan). I use it as a moisturizer with a tint of color and it works well for the purpose. However, this is not used for complete coverage and does not apply well on top of concealer (I did that once, never again, it couldn't set into my skin!) I would recommend using this while on summer vacations or at the beach when you don't need to be wearing tons of makeup!
Chantal L.
Chantal L.
Venlo
I couldn't find a BB cream that matches my skin tone, but this one by Garnier is perfect for my skin.
I use it daily and I love it!
Silvia R.
Silvia R.
I liked the BBC cream. It was very lightweight and it still covered some imperfections just not enough as I hoped.
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
Bought this about 6 months ago.. Started using the one for combination/oily, i must say what a mess!! My face became more oily that it really is, doesn't do much for my type of skin. I have a very oily T zone , this just made my whole face super oily. Do not recommend for oily skin.
stephanie t.
stephanie t.
Des Plaines, IL
I really like this BB cream! it does what i need a BB cream to do and last long w powder! very natural look
gail w.
gail w.
This was my first BB cream try. I like the coverage, but the color is a little light. I mix a touch of liquid bronzer in with it. I also find it to be sooo liquidy that its messy if you're not careful. A little goes a long way.
Sidney U.
Sidney U.
Woodhaven, NY
I like this bb cream very much, I bought it at rite aid for about $15. It was on the pricy side but it truly lasts forever! It took me like a year to finish this bottle. That being said, you don't need a lot of the product and i think its best applied with a stipple brush or beauty blender. Its important to know that this product stains so be careful. It stained my shirt and couldn't get it off. Aside everything, it is a good product.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?