BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Tia M.
Tia M.
I really like this cream. It makes my complection really tan, in the summer thats good but not always in the winter. This product covers and trets my acne. It is grease when I put it on but it's a cream du it's going to be greasy. I put powder over top of it so my skin donesn't look oily. I recommend this product for people who struggle with acne!!!
Heather B.
Heather B.
North Platte, NE
i like how it was light weight and my skin could breath through it. It was the only thing i wore and it covered but looked natural
Agnes F.
Agnes F.
Tampa, FL
This product broke me out and the color is not flattering at all. The consistency and texture is very nice however it smells awful as well.
Lizbeth s.
Lizbeth s.
Mcallen, TX
I really like the BB Cream is really soft and you don't have to use a lot of makeup if you like natural makeup.It blends really well with your skin. I will say is good for Combination skin. It really has a good sense is smell good.I recommend to people who like soft lotion for your facebook with a little bit of makeup.
Ginna V.
Ginna V.
I've heard so many great things about this product so I decided to give it a try. This makes my skin so oily. I really wanted to love this. No matter how much I put on it doesn't cover anything on my face. This would be perfect for people who have dry clear skin.
stephanie t.
stephanie t.
Des Plaines, IL
I really like this BB cream! it does what i need a BB cream to do and last long w powder! very natural look
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Palm desert, CA
I REALLY LIKE TO USE BB CREAM WHEN I DON'T FEEL LIKE APPYING A LOT OF FACE MAKEUP
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Spring, TX
A little heavier than most bb creams I've used but still very natural looking. Stays put all day. Leaves a nice glow
I actually find it more oily than dewy. it mad my face look kinda shiny but it did provide some degree of coverage . but i would not recommend it to someone with oily skin
Cari K.
Cari K.
Maryville, MO
I like to use this product in the summer when its hot out and when my skin doesn't need much coverage (aka when I'm pimple free and have a little suntan). I use it as a moisturizer with a tint of color and it works well for the purpose. However, this is not used for complete coverage and does not apply well on top of concealer (I did that once, never again, it couldn't set into my skin!) I would recommend using this while on summer vacations or at the beach when you don't need to be wearing tons of makeup!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?