BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Shaye W.
I really really love the feel of this product.. to top it off I use granier on my face as a facial cleanser...so I enjoy there products my face until summer is fair so unfortunately I cant find a bb cream made by granier to match my skin tone
Cassandra M.
Bishop, CA
Matches skin tone a little yellower than I would like and unless you use a beauty blender sponge to blend it into your skin it leaves very visible streaks no matter how little of it you use. Not a product I would purchase again unless it was on sale or clearance and I had a coupon.
Selina F.
Fillmore, CA
This is better than most drugstore bb creams I've tried. It goes on smoothly and provides a nice amount of coverage. It is a bit too sheer for me though and I often used setting powder for a more matte look. Other than that it's a good buy.
Jennifer Q.
Arlington, KY
Great product for everyday use! Sometimes I wear this alone and sometimes I use it as a base for my foundation. Goes on smooth and gives just a hint of color. Excellent product!
Catherine G.
Austin, TX
I really like this BB cream. I have very oily, red skin with dark marks all over it. I wanted something light that wouldn't slide off in the heat, but covered my imperfections. This is it! It feels light and natural on the skin with enough coverage to cover my dark spots, but let my natural skin show through. A little goes a long way.
Alyanah  R.
The only problem i have with this bb cream is the smell if it didn't had a smell I would use it every day but since it makes me sneze a lot i wont even bother good coverage for natural look but if you don't like strong smell this is not for you !
Binnie V.
Garnier skin bb cream is pretty good. It goes on smooth and you do not need to much to apply. The tinted skin color taht they offer is pretty good. It feels cool when you apply to skin and it has spf so it is good to wear alone or under makeup
Polly N.
I have the oil free version and I love! I've been using it every day in the summer because it's light, but not too light, as it gives you a pretty good coverage. It has replaced my 'heavy-duty' foundation for during the day (in the summer).
Pam L.
I think this a is a good product. It applies very smooth to your skin, however I probably should try the formula for combination oily skin. I feel that the original formula is for those that have dry skin because it is very moisturizing.
Lauren K.
Toms River, NJ
I used to regular formula when it first came out, used probably 2 bottles when the oil free version came out. The oil free version was a miracle since the reg version made me super oily midday. Now i have hardly any oiliness. I use mineral powder over it, no complaints. Good coverage, just use concealer in problem areas. Has a little SPF. Just wish the oil-free came in the fair/light shade too.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?