BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Shawna E.
Rio Rancho, NM
So I loved the things the product was suppose to help and improve on your face but the first week of trying this product it made my skin more dry feeling, itchy, red and not in the best feeling. I decided on giving it away even though it had a nice coverage I just didn't want to keep hurting my skin.
Lauren A.
Pomona, CA
I've only tried the oil free and it is very smooth and not cakey at all. The coverage is decent but don't expect it to do double duty as a concealer. It corrects any skin discoloration and blurs flaws. I love it and use it in place of foundation..
Amy S.
West Monroe, LA
I bought this via a post from a friend on instagram. It wasn't at all what I expected it to be. I like that its smooth and isn't thick, but it didn't cover too well. I have an olive complexion with a good bit of sun spots and freckles. I didn't feel that it covered or hid those spots enough for me.
Emily F.
Medford, WI
I love this product! I was tried of foundation that would cake on and make my face feel gross. This BB cream is the perfect solution! Its light weight and provides enough coverage that my skin is an even tone, but I don't look like a clown. I also LOVE that it has sunscreen in it to protect my skin.
Sumaya A.
Gulfport, FL
I have a love-hate relationship with this BB cream. I love it for OK weather days when its not too hot or humid because this makes your face oily after a while. The coverage is medium to light and I honestly do think it improved my skin tone! I HATE the packaging its sooo inevitably runny and messy!
Sarah R.
Windsor Locks, CT
This is the first BB cream I've tried, after scouring online reviews (thanks, all!). My super dry skin loves it, and it holds up shockingly well to my 11 hour work day (it's just in an office, but still!). I love the semi-sheer coverage, and for the price, you get a fantastic amount of product.
Cristina B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Great option for an inexpensive drugstore CC cream! It's very lightweight and leaves my skin looking even and put together, but not overly made up. Coverage is slightly buildable, but not enough if you need to cover up a lot. I wear this to go to the grocery store, run quick errands, etc.
Judy L.
Palenville, NY
This has a decent coverage, SPF, and feels nice on the skin. I used it for a couple weeks but consistently found that it doesn't really last more than half a day (max). Also, if you have combination/oily skin, this doesn't help... on a warm/hot day I would be shiny before the end of the day.
letshaveakya T.
Aurora, IL
This product is just ok for me. I may have gotten the wrong color and skin type but it's a little darker than my neck color and it makes my skin appear oily to me. I think I'm going to hang on to it and try it more when the weather starts to get cooler. It could just be how my skin is in the summer.
Dale K.
Angleton, TX
I am not one that wears a lot of make-up and I love the way this feels when you put it on...it works for covering my age spots and acne scars I have,but did not make me feel like I was wearing a ton of make-up
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?