BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I love the simplicity of this product. It has just the right amount of moisturizer combined with the right amount of coverage. Never feels heavy or oily. I can even use it as a spot concealer on problem areas that need more coverage!
Kathleen M.
Indianapolis, IN
I LOVE THIS. I rarely if ever wear any foundation, bluch, bronzer, etc. because I hate how heavy it is and how it makes my face feel. That being said, I LOVE Garnier's BB Cream! I have an Oily/combination skin type, but this BB Cream is so light weight I don't feel like I am wearing anything, but it helps to give my face a flawless, fresh look AND it helps to reduce the oily appearance my skin gets as the day goes on.
francesca s.
I do not care for this BB cream very much. It slips and slides all over, does not set very well and doesn't have a good color range. i do think some people may benefit from it but it's a small population that would.
Ariel S.
bakersfield, CA
This is the first BB cream I've ever used and its one of the best. Only down side is that it only gives light/super sheer coverage but, if you just pat on a little powder your skin will look awesome. Very natural dewy skin. If you like matte skin just use a matt powder. I like to carry it in my purse.
Kayla G.
Kearney, NE
I LOVE this product!! I received a sample of this product in Cosmo and I fell in love with it! After I tried Garnier BB cream I went right to the store and bought some. My skin feel so smooth and blemish free while wearing this product. If you want a great moisturizer that is tinted then please try this product!!
Christina C.
Poolesville, MD
This product evens out my skin tone and covers imperfections pretty well. Definitely not full coverage, but for day that l don't want to wear foundation, it does the job. Only problem l have with it is it leaves my skin feeling and looking a bit oily a few hours later so setting with powder is necessary.
Kristie K.
Secaucus, NJ
I absolutely love this bb cream! It is smooth and light and gives me a good enough coverage that I don't need a concealer. It's great for a hot summer day when you don't want to wear a super thick and heavy foundation. It also leaves a great glow on your face. Definitely will keep buying for years on end!
Dori K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I bought this a while ago after seeing this product used on a YouTube makeup tutorial and I was immediately disappointed. I did not like the texture of this BB cream and felt that the colors were very limited. Though I bought the one that closest matched my skin tone, it washed me out completely.
Emily F.
Medford, WI
I love this product! I was tried of foundation that would cake on and make my face feel gross. This BB cream is the perfect solution! Its light weight and provides enough coverage that my skin is an even tone, but I don't look like a clown. I also LOVE that it has sunscreen in it to protect my skin.
Lauren A.
Pomona, CA
I've only tried the oil free and it is very smooth and not cakey at all. The coverage is decent but don't expect it to do double duty as a concealer. It corrects any skin discoloration and blurs flaws. I love it and use it in place of foundation..
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?