BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Marissa R.
Fort Collins, CO
This is one of my favorite primers for before I put on the rest of my makeup. The cons? Doesn't last too long for oily skin if you're sweating or moving a lot. Also, it has sunscreen in it which is good and bad; good for protection but bad for pictures. Love the way it smooths onto my skin (I use a blending sponge dampened). Gives wonderful coverage, and many times this is all I wear outside the house.
Laura P.
Wichita, KS
DON'T GET!! it dose not cover any thing, show's up lighter than the color,it's making me have oily skin.I could comape this to that face paint that never dry.ths dosen't match my tan color >:( and if I had the chance to buy it again I would not cause it dosen't give me full coverage.
Emily Z.
Waukesha, WI
Overall I was greatly disappointed by this product. I found that when I put it on, it was like a foundation mixed with water. Once applied it gave my face a look like I was sweaty. There are also very few color choices. As someone who is fair skinned, I found that the color choices were just not even close to my shade. Overall, not impressed.
Tajinder K.
Bronx, NY
This bb cream is really good, it can work as a concealer and primer because of it's blurring technologies, I really like this, it isn't cakey either, it really setdms into my skin after putting it on, I really recommend this!
Kelly R.
Oh man, this is so oily! I saw that they came out with an oil free version as well. The day I used this, my sunglasses wouldn't stay on my face because they kept slipping down my nose! Maybe good for extremely dry skin. Gave it to my mom to try.
Nicole S.
Burbank, CA
Absolutely love this product. I use it pretty much everyday. Great on its own or under foundation for extra coverage. Gives a nice glow to your skin without looking like you're wearing a ton of makeup. An extra plus is that it has SPF in it!
Amanda V.
I love this stuff! i don't usually wear coverup or anything since i have an okay complextion... but i love wearing this! it feels light and doesn't make your skin look like you caked on make up or anything. if you have really bad complextion and acne and your looking to hide it, wearing this alone may not completely cover all of your flaws
Amy W.
Rossford, OH
I love this bb cream. I have dry skin and this works great on me. It is not much coverage so I also wear concealer with it and it enough coverage for me. Compared to other drugstore bb creams you also get 2.2 fluid oz. as opposed to 1 fluid oz. in other bb creams. Overall great product.
Gabriela P.
Miramar Beach, FL
This bb cream is great. Personally i have acne scars and the coverage is not good but if you want to take a break from using full coverage foundation but feel a little insecure while going out to run errands give this one a try. I find it decent!
Madi G.
Lindstrom, MN
Not many positive things to say. It did cover my redness fairly well, but it stayed tacky and wet for hours. Even with a setting powder I remained shiny. The smell was also very strong. It felt thick and heavy on my face. I don't recommend it.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?