BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Erica P.
Erica P.
Philadelphia , PA
This BB cream is such an affordable option with so much coverage! It gave my face a glowing/dewy look and it wasn't drying at all. The only downside was that it has a strong perfume smell that it irritated my psoriasis flare ups.
Cali Z.
Cali Z.
N Ridgeville, OH
Love this BB cream. It is very smooth and goes on very even. I have always used regular foundation and this has really opened my eyes to how much coverage I actually need. I have noticed a big difference in my skin since I started using this. I do not need a heavy moisturizer and it is evening out my skin tone.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
The coverage is good. That's about the only thing I like about this product. It's runny, applies uneven, and most importantly dried my face out. I tried using it 4 or 5 times with the same results. The tube sat in my vanity drawer until I recently threw it away.
Keidy V.
Keidy V.
Harrisonburg, VA
I had this bb cream my moms friend suggested it so we got it. it is not that good for coverage. i only recommend if the last option lol
Kasee A.
Kasee A.
Very nice BB cream from the drugstore! Has a nice light feel & you get a great amount of product for this price!
Lorraine J.
Lorraine J.
Clayton, NC
Bought this at Target a few months ago and gave it a try this past Fall. It provides okay coverage, but causes my usually calm skin to break out. It can also be hard to match the shade to your skin as there aren't many choices.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
dillon, sc
i don't have to deal with many break outs os using a bb cream is perfect for me it smooths out places without being cakey
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Williamsburg, VA
I've tried several BB creams, but this one has the best balance between coverage and lightness. It smooths my skin and gives it a flawless finish, but has the feel of a tinted moisturizer.
I'm a huge fan of Garnier products in general, but I've been wearing this daily for a couple years and people constantly tell me I have great skin. I give a lot of the credit to how smooth this cream makes my complexion look.
Kelli E.
Kelli E.
Rockford , MI
This is not my favorite BB cream. I use it in the summer because of the spf, but it makes my skin shiny.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
I love this garnier bb cream. I use it year round, and I love that it has SPF. It provides decent coverage, too.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?