BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Angel M.
When I first got this product I thought it was great, but as I wore it longer it just makes me look like an oily mess. I use matte primer & powder, yet it still makes me so oily.
sydney j.
Maryville, MO
I actually sampled this and it worked amazing i love the smell to it it has a very nice smell like all the garnier products it doesn't smell painty like a lot of other foundations
Ana C S.
This is the best BB cream ever! I used it every day for a natural look and more coverage. Last a long time, you get a lot of liquid product. It blends perfectly on your skin. You can use a sponge or brush to apply. I recommend this BB cream.
Marissa R.
Fort Collins, CO
This is one of my favorite primers for before I put on the rest of my makeup. The cons? Doesn't last too long for oily skin if you're sweating or moving a lot. Also, it has sunscreen in it which is good and bad; good for protection but bad for pictures. Love the way it smooths onto my skin (I use a blending sponge dampened). Gives wonderful coverage, and many times this is all I wear outside the house.
Brie H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Perfect summer makeup for that coverage you need while still allowing a fresh look. Feels light even when sweating in the sun and the sun protection is a huge bonus since I often forget to put on sunblock daily. I love wearing it to the pool even!
Emily Z.
Waukesha, WI
Overall I was greatly disappointed by this product. I found that when I put it on, it was like a foundation mixed with water. Once applied it gave my face a look like I was sweaty. There are also very few color choices. As someone who is fair skinned, I found that the color choices were just not even close to my shade. Overall, not impressed.
Anna L.
Literally my favorite bb cream. It covers so well and the color is so rich. I use the deep Color and it's just amazing. You can rub it in with ur fingers or use a beauty blender.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Not my favorite BB cream by far. I would rather go to Sephora and purchase a very good quality BB cream over going to Walmart or target to get this quality. Overpriced as well. Like a lot of people say it does get very splotch throughout the day.
May F.
Aurora, IL
Ok but not if you're combo to oily. It didn't last long on my face at all. Coverage was good at application but I was left looking like I had no makeup on after a couple of hours.
Kelly R.
Oh man, this is so oily! I saw that they came out with an oil free version as well. The day I used this, my sunglasses wouldn't stay on my face because they kept slipping down my nose! Maybe good for extremely dry skin. Gave it to my mom to try.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?