BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Megan H.
Megan H.
Westland, MI
This is really quite a nice drug store brand BB cream. It can't beat some of the higher end products (im using bare minerals at the moment) but it did a good job hydrating and smoothing out my complectiona
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
I feel as if I've reviewed this product before but it is great !!! I love the way it makes my skin look and it doesn't look caked on. It goes on smooth.. I will say if it looks greasy blot your face with a paper towel and then put setting powder on after! It will look flawless
kimberly f.
kimberly f.
Edinburg, TX
This is my all time favorite it works great and has an amazing light feeling iv bought it several times its perfect! ❤
somer c.
somer c.
Vancouver, WA
I haven't tried any other bb creams yet, so I have nothing to compare this to, but I like it just fine. I think the smell is pleasant. It is a bit greasy at first, but I just cover it with loose powder and its all good. I have REALLY rosy cheeks so this does a good job of covering that enough so I don't Constantly look like I'm blushing and evens out my skin tone, plus it has a bit of a bronzer effect. Its easy to use and works well, but I only wear it when I'm going out, not an everyday item.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Great BB cream! This with a little bit of pressed powder keeps the shine away all day. A lot of product for the price and you only need a little. After a week of wearing this i noticed my skin tone was finally evening out!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Fremont, CA
This isn't even a real bb cream. Like what everyone else said, it's just a tinted moisturizer with very little to minimum coverage. If you want a real bb cream, try Skin79 or Etude House.
Izora B.
Izora B.
This has a great amount of coverage, definitely one of the higher coverage BB creams available. It doesn't leave an oily finish and lasts throughout the day.
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.
Washington, DC
So much for perfecting, this went on oily and stayed that way. This tube is sitting on my dresser mostly unused and unloved.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Nelsonville, OH
If this BB cream came in more shades I'd probably marry it! My skin feels soft and hydrated after using it. Several other bands made my face feel tacky and didn't seem to blend as well as this one. My fiance's mom works at a beauty store and recommended this one and I haven't looked back.
Cali Z.
Cali Z.
N Ridgeville, OH
Love this BB cream. It is very smooth and goes on very even. I have always used regular foundation and this has really opened my eyes to how much coverage I actually need. I have noticed a big difference in my skin since I started using this. I do not need a heavy moisturizer and it is evening out my skin tone.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?