BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Yarimar R.
Maitland, FL
I did not care for this product. It felt very greasy and sat on top of my skin. I tried setting it with powder which only made it look cakey. It had a very strong smell for my liking and it irritated my skin. It also had a weird pink tone to it. Definitely not a favorite and will not be repurchasing.
Nora B.
Plainville, MA
This covers well but the colors are limited and very orange. I used this for a while but found it to be very thick and sticky. It makes it look like you're wearing a mask and can leave bad lines if you don't blend well. It defeats the purpose of an easy to wear bb cream. I don't think it improves skin at all.
member-75406ff12
Los Angeles California
Best BB cream out there! it's a drugstore product so it's affordable. The bb cream feels so light weight on your skin but yet it has amazing coverage! Definitely recommend for all you guys out there looking for an amazing bb cream!
Christina C.
Poolesville, MD
This product evens out my skin tone and covers imperfections pretty well. Definitely not full coverage, but for day that l don't want to wear foundation, it does the job. Only problem l have with it is it leaves my skin feeling and looking a bit oily a few hours later so setting with powder is necessary.
Ashley G.
This was the first BB cream I experimented with during the "BB" and "CC" cream craze. I have since I have gone on to try many and prefer the look and coverage of a foundation, however I still enjoy this cream for those "no-makeup" days. Great product if you are looking for a very natural, light coverage!
Jennifer L.
I would have to say that this BB cream was the first i had ever tried from the drugstore. Everyone was raving about the different BB creams offered, and i had to get my hand on one. I saw this one and i gravitated towards it. I have to say that i liked it but then i disliked it. It had an oily consistency and left my face sometimes looking way too greasy.
Michelle T.
Wdm, IA
Basically just a tinted moisturizer. I love how much coverage it gives. There is a noticeable difference in my skin after using. I love being able to just use some of this BB cream and put on mascara and be ready to go for the day if I'm feeling lazy. The only thing I dislike is the smell of the product.
Mary M.
I used this product for my baby pics after my girls were born and it brightened up my face so great that people kept telling my I look so good for just having a kid. It made the photos look so nice and I didn't look pale or washed out. This is my summer time go to product so I can tan and have soe cover.
Ariel S.
bakersfield, CA
This is the first BB cream I've ever used and its one of the best. Only down side is that it only gives light/super sheer coverage but, if you just pat on a little powder your skin will look awesome. Very natural dewy skin. If you like matte skin just use a matt powder. I like to carry it in my purse.
Kristie K.
Secaucus, NJ
I absolutely love this bb cream! It is smooth and light and gives me a good enough coverage that I don't need a concealer. It's great for a hot summer day when you don't want to wear a super thick and heavy foundation. It also leaves a great glow on your face. Definitely will keep buying for years on end!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?