BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Brandi G.
Lexington, KY
Good quality for the price. It takes a little long to 'dry' and I didn't see any long lasting effects after using it for an extended period of time. However, for $10, it's a good BB cream and it lasts for a long time. A little really goes a long way.
Kelly R.
Oh man, this is so oily! I saw that they came out with an oil free version as well. The day I used this, my sunglasses wouldn't stay on my face because they kept slipping down my nose! Maybe good for extremely dry skin. Gave it to my mom to try.
May F.
Aurora, IL
Ok but not if you're combo to oily. It didn't last long on my face at all. Coverage was good at application but I was left looking like I had no makeup on after a couple of hours.
Emily Z.
Waukesha, WI
Overall I was greatly disappointed by this product. I found that when I put it on, it was like a foundation mixed with water. Once applied it gave my face a look like I was sweaty. There are also very few color choices. As someone who is fair skinned, I found that the color choices were just not even close to my shade. Overall, not impressed.
Amanda V.
I love this stuff! i don't usually wear coverup or anything since i have an okay complextion... but i love wearing this! it feels light and doesn't make your skin look like you caked on make up or anything. if you have really bad complextion and acne and your looking to hide it, wearing this alone may not completely cover all of your flaws
Emma M.
I have normal skin that most of the time doesn't have huge blemishes to cover. This would be great if it were not so oily! It is sheer coverage that definitely brightens the face but at the same time made me look slightly ill because of the oil.
Gabriela P.
Miramar Beach, FL
This bb cream is great. Personally i have acne scars and the coverage is not good but if you want to take a break from using full coverage foundation but feel a little insecure while going out to run errands give this one a try. I find it decent!
Marissa R.
Fort Collins, CO
This is one of my favorite primers for before I put on the rest of my makeup. The cons? Doesn't last too long for oily skin if you're sweating or moving a lot. Also, it has sunscreen in it which is good and bad; good for protection but bad for pictures. Love the way it smooths onto my skin (I use a blending sponge dampened). Gives wonderful coverage, and many times this is all I wear outside the house.
Madi G.
Lindstrom, MN
Not many positive things to say. It did cover my redness fairly well, but it stayed tacky and wet for hours. Even with a setting powder I remained shiny. The smell was also very strong. It felt thick and heavy on my face. I don't recommend it.
sydney j.
Maryville, MO
I actually sampled this and it worked amazing i love the smell to it it has a very nice smell like all the garnier products it doesn't smell painty like a lot of other foundations
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?