BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Candia G.
Not a fan of this product. It has a weird medicine smell. The formula is smooth, but it left my skin dry. I actually had the shade Deep, but there isn't a shade that is close enough to my complexion. I took a picture of the cream on my skin after I smoothd it out, and I left a bit unblended for comparison.
Bradyn A.
I personally loved this product, it had great coverage and is so easy to use when you're in a rush or just want an easy makeup day. The only thing to keep in mind is that it is a bit oily/greasy feeling, so unless you have dry skin like myself, you may want to keep that in mind when considering this product.
Jena P.
Indianapolis, IN
I like this BB cream for summer. I putty it all over l like a foundation. sweep some powder and conceal and then your out the door. very dewey but full coverage for a bb cram. It has a decent smell. It's in a tube can be used alone.
Seyun Y.
Stony Brook, NY
This bb cream is alright. I've been using it for years, not because it's amazing but because I haven't found a better significantly one and because it's on the cheaper side. However, if you get the one for oily/combination skin, it doesn't really help much.
Passant D.
Bayonne, NJ
This product kinda evens out the skin but it doesn't really cover up any skin imperfection. I know it's just a BB cream it's job is just to even out your skin but it feels so oily and greasy too. If you're gonna use it u have to set it with a powder. the worst thing is that it will feel heavy on your face.
Kate M.
I used to love this product, but I'm now on the fence. It gives you a flawless look at first, but winds up making your face look super oily not long after. I'm also not a fan of the lack of shades, I'm in between colors and have to make do with what I have. The oil free version of this BB cream is a bit better.
Hillary D.
Pottsville, PA
I feel that I have tried several bb creams and never was completely satisfied with the coverage. I would rather not wear anything then wear a light coverage, odd consistency, bb cream. I just never really liked them and this particular bb cream felt heavy on my skin although it provided little to no coverage.
Kristin W.
Norwalk, CT
This product was fine for the first 2 months of owning it. Very natural and light weight. But after a couple months the product began to oxidize which means it looks a little orange on the skin. If you are able to use a whole tube in less than two months, this is great. If not.. try something by L'oreal.
Yarimar R.
Maitland, FL
I did not care for this product. It felt very greasy and sat on top of my skin. I tried setting it with powder which only made it look cakey. It had a very strong smell for my liking and it irritated my skin. It also had a weird pink tone to it. Definitely not a favorite and will not be repurchasing.
Jennifer L.
I would have to say that this BB cream was the first i had ever tried from the drugstore. Everyone was raving about the different BB creams offered, and i had to get my hand on one. I saw this one and i gravitated towards it. I have to say that i liked it but then i disliked it. It had an oily consistency and left my face sometimes looking way too greasy.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?