BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Dawn Marie C.
Seekonk, MA
I have VERY fair skin so most foundations look way too dark on my face. I tried this product to see if it would hide some of my age spots without making me look overly made-up. Seems to work well. I do use a light powder over it so I haven't noticed it seeming overly oily has some reviewers have noted. I like that is has a sunscreen built in as well (perhaps that's why it may seem a bit oily to some).
Tori L.
Jacksonville, FL
I wasn't a big game of this. That doesn't mean it's a bad product or just means it wasn't for me. It sadly left my skin heavy great and just feeling gross but that doesn't mean that it won't work for someone else.
Jessica F.
Austin, TX
The BB cream offers surprising coverage for a light weight cream and works great as a tinted moisturizer. However, it doesn't seem to cause any significant long term effects.

Would recommend as a reliable option as a mid-grade tinted moisturizer.
Jolene W.
New boston, Mi
I gave this product four stars because three and a half is not possible. This bb cream is very thick and the color is either too dark or too light there is never a happy medium I personally have fair skin and I use the medium/dark for a decent fit
Anna L.
Literally my favorite bb cream. It covers so well and the color is so rich. I use the deep Color and it's just amazing. You can rub it in with ur fingers or use a beauty blender.
Courtney H.
Amite, LA
I love this product so much. It gives great coverage but it doesn't make you look super cake on the days you wish to wear very minimal makeup. It has a very pleasant smell which I wasn't expecting because other Bb creams I've tried are just yucky. The scent is sorta citrus like which I love.
Britta I.
santa rosa, CA
I used this for years all through middle school and the beginning of high school. it's perfect because it's not
heavy it's easy to blend it kept my fave hydrated. this is one of the best BB creams. I love it
Katie G.
Brookings, SD
I love this BB cream. The bottle is very big for the price.
The cream has a light moisturizing feel to it, but it offers a light coverage that doesn't make your face look caked in make-up. It makes your skin look clean and fresh, very natural.

Tajinder K.
Bronx, NY
This bb cream is really good, it can work as a concealer and primer because of it's blurring technologies, I really like this, it isn't cakey either, it really setdms into my skin after putting it on, I really recommend this!
Brandi G.
Lexington, KY
Good quality for the price. It takes a little long to 'dry' and I didn't see any long lasting effects after using it for an extended period of time. However, for $10, it's a good BB cream and it lasts for a long time. A little really goes a long way.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?