BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Poolesville, MD
Great coverage for a bb cream but gets oily throughout the day. Also lasts the whole day
Mayra H.
Mayra H.
Oakland, CA
Bb cream i cant wait to have again one of the best products soo far...for lazy days
Julisa M.
Julisa M.
This is a very great producg to use
Helena D.
Helena D.
I love this product. I don't have bad skin but I'm very pale so I use it so I have a little color on my face, I have very oily skin and it stays on great, I bought the kind with sunscreen in it and I haven't gotten burnt!! I recommend!!
Gianni C.
Gianni C.
Laredo, TX
So this cream is set at a great price. I have tried so many different brands, and none come close to this one. Application is easy, and the coverage is amazing! It actually does even out your skin tone.
Karon G.
Karon G.
My go to lately. It's pretty light coverage but is a bit build-able. It just balances out my skin for a great looking complexion.
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Omg this has such a good color pay out and feels so moisturizing to the skin! just wish it was a tad less expensive but still a great purchase!!
Vicki R.
Vicki R.
Sardinia, OH
It's an alright product. It's very thick feeling but the coverage is still rather light (especially for a Garnier BB cream). The smell is strong but not entirely unpleasant.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
I really want to like this product but it really isn't that great, at least not for those with oily skin. This product is a little too moisturizing it left me kind of oily looking. There wasn't much coverage with it either which i expected but the oilies and the fragrance I didn't.
Silvia S.
Silvia S.
This is my go to everyday face "foundation" It's called a bb cream but it's medium to full coverage and covers better than a lot of foundation i own. I highly recommend it and i will keep on repurchasing.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?