BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Laurie M.
I had gotten to try this out for free a few months ago. I love it! I use it almost every day. A little bit goes a long way. This stuff covers up all of my small blemishes and imperfections and makes my skin look smooth. It does leave my skin a little shiny, but I put bronzer on over it, so it's not a big deal for me.
Eileen O.
I have mixed feelings about this product. Sometimes I put it on and wish I never did. And sometimes I put it on and love it. haha I have combination to oily skin so this product might be great for you in the colder season. It is in the middle of a dewy and oily finish so that's why I say use it for the colder season. When I do use it I also have to set it with a powder.
Katie V.
Pittsford, NY
I absolutely love this bb cream. It's definitely the best one to be found at the drugstore. The only problem I have with this is that I am super pale, and even the fair/light shade is too dark and orange-looking on me. I would love to be able to wear it all year long, but summer is really the only time I can pull it off. When I set this with powder, it sets and lasts all day on my skin. It looks and feels good, and I always love the way my whole face looks when I'm wearing this product. I recommend it!
Megan A.
Saint Louis, MO
Every morning when I first put this on I think it is super oily and I am never going to use it again. Then I put my mineral powder over it and my skin looks awesome. it is slightly thicker and more pigmented than my old tined moisturizer, but not as thick and pigmented as foundation. Also, the fact that the bottle is huge is another incentive to keep using it until it is gone, I don't want to waste the money- even if it is cheap!
Khrystalynne C.
Bluffton, SC
I actually love this BB cream. I've never used a BB cream before this one. It was recommended to me by a friend at work who's skin is ALWAYS glowing. I decided to try it out and, WAH-LAH. My skin was transformed. My dark spots and tiny imperfections VANISHED. I will repurchase when I run out. I'm very pleased.
Lydia R.
Niles, IL
After watching several YouTube videos about this product I decided to give it a try. During my teen years I had occasional acne problems that left scars on my cheeks and this product worked amazing to conceal scars and imperfections! The only con of this item that it can feel oily but if you apply pressed powder after the BB cream then it looks amazing all day!
Gabriela A.
I love this product. The oily one helps keep me matte all day, and I hardly need to set it with powder. It's insane because I have extremely oily skin! I love the product, but I gave it a B because of the color choices. I use the light medium for combo skin and it's a little darker/more orange than my own skin.
Zahira P.
East Palo Alto, CA
This is the first bb cream that I have tried and have yet to try another one. I actually love the smell of this product, but the only thing is that it makes my face a bit oily afterwards. I know they came out with a knew bb cream for oily to combination skin however the color they have is too dark for my skin. That is the main reason I decided to buy this product.
Seyun Y.
Stony Brook, NY
This bb cream is alright. I've been using it for years, not because it's amazing but because I haven't found a better significantly one and because it's on the cheaper side. However, if you get the one for oily/combination skin, it doesn't really help much.
Candia G.
Not a fan of this product. It has a weird medicine smell. The formula is smooth, but it left my skin dry. I actually had the shade Deep, but there isn't a shade that is close enough to my complexion. I took a picture of the cream on my skin after I smoothd it out, and I left a bit unblended for comparison.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?