BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Leann R.
Council Blfs, IA
This BB Cream is a little more heavy duty than the others. It feels thicker coming out of the bottle and takes a little more effort to get it to “melt” into your skin. It also has a more greasy feeling that I’m not a huge fan of. A little definitely goes a long way with the Garnier BB Cream.
Jihad E.
Duluth, GA
It's a pretty light, slightly watery product, however,i felt like it didn't really do much of anything. I just put watery BB cream under my eyes. It feels nice putting it on and it does minimize puffiness but it did not really correct my dark circles
Jessica F.
Austin, TX
The BB cream offers surprising coverage for a light weight cream and works great as a tinted moisturizer. However, it doesn't seem to cause any significant long term effects.

Would recommend as a reliable option as a mid-grade tinted moisturizer.
Alexandra M.
Oxnard, CA
This is a really great product it covers all of my skins imperfections and corrects them! It also doubles as sunscreen to help protect my skin from any further damage. It's probably my favorite product and I use it everyday. I'm very happy with it.
Leah G.
Harleysville, PA
Right now this BB cream is my everyday "foundation". I like how it's now as heavy as regular foundations although it may feel that way when applying it at first. I did notice that it is more pink toned than yellow, but if you blend it well enough and apply a powder afterwards, it's unnoticeable. It sort of blends to your skin tone a little bit.
Jennifer G.
Ceres, CA
Works pretty good but not at all for long wearing. On me it oxidized pretty quickly when I would try to wear it on its own. I also have combination skin and it did make me look greasy.
Leslie N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Love the smell of this BB cream. The coverage is full coverage with a dewy finish(prob not good if you have oily skin). The only problem is the color range. The light was too light for me & the medium was a bit too dark for me, so I am in between.
Samantha P.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this so much! As a mom of a 2 year old it can be difficult to apply makeup. This makes it so easy. I can just put it on with my fingers, and it's gives a beautiful coverage!
Dawn Marie C.
Seekonk, MA
I have VERY fair skin so most foundations look way too dark on my face. I tried this product to see if it would hide some of my age spots without making me look overly made-up. Seems to work well. I do use a light powder over it so I haven't noticed it seeming overly oily has some reviewers have noted. I like that is has a sunscreen built in as well (perhaps that's why it may seem a bit oily to some).
Tori L.
Jacksonville, FL
I wasn't a big game of this. That doesn't mean it's a bad product or just means it wasn't for me. It sadly left my skin heavy great and just feeling gross but that doesn't mean that it won't work for someone else.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?