BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Katie R.
Katie R.
This is an okay product. It's light coverage nice for a day at the beach, or working out. But it made my skin oily.
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
This is the best bb cream I've tried. I've tried many from high end to drugstore and this is the best one so far 😊
yohana h.
yohana h.
This is by far the best bb cream I have ever tried. I love the formula and the coverage :) perfect for every day.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Fort Mitchell, KY
Love this sooo much use it everyday!!! And will continue to use it!!! I'm so glad to see it still being made!!!
I think this bb cream is perfect but as I started to wear it throuout the day I stated to get oily on my skin.
Yunet P.
Yunet P.
Love love love! Makes your skin bright and even. You don't even have to use foundation. Perfect for everyday.
Isabel L.
Isabel L.
Hialeah, FL
I love this BB cream I ussually wear it at work alone without a foundation its great for a light coverage.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
El Monte, CA
This product is amazing it blends in very nicely and covers up really well.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
I love this bb cream so much , especially the formula , Even though its a drugstore bb cream its the best
Rosiris R.
Rosiris R.
I' ve try it before and is one of the best BB cream i ve ever used. It is one of my favorite.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?