BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Hallie P.
Drums, PA
I've tried many BB Creams and this one is definitely one of the better ones in my opinion. It is a bit thick, but gives full coverage and it actually doesn't irritate my skin (& I have very sensitive skin]. It's one of my favorites and I do recommend it. It also hydrates my face which is awesome too.
Christina E.
The paste is relatively thick and provides good coverage and is an excellent moisturizer. It always leaves my skin looking orange, though (I bought light/medium), so light complexions should choose fair/light. You do get a lot of product for the price.
SENDY W.
Lithonia, GA
I've been using Garnier BB Cream for 2 months now and I love this make-up. It's very light weight and loos as if I'm not wearing any make-up at all. It doesn't may your fave look shiny or cakey. And when I remove it, my skin feels very soft and smooth.
Jihad E.
Duluth, GA
It's a pretty light, slightly watery product, however,i felt like it didn't really do much of anything. I just put watery BB cream under my eyes. It feels nice putting it on and it does minimize puffiness but it did not really correct my dark circles
Marco A.
South Hero, VT
There has been much hype around BB creams, this one by Garnier offers light coverage which nicely evens out your skin, but ti seems to be rather oily, even if you blot afetr applying, your face will be shiny not long after, probably goo if you have dry skin
Samantha P.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this so much! As a mom of a 2 year old it can be difficult to apply makeup. This makes it so easy. I can just put it on with my fingers, and it's gives a beautiful coverage!
Sara V.
Ferndale, MI
If you want overall coverage this isn't the right product for you! But if you like to "no make-up" look, dewy skin and protective SPF this stuff is great! I used this product a bunch in the summer! The only complaint I really have is that it can look a but greasy if too much is applied.
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
My holy grail BB cream. I love this brand and I have been using it for quite a long time. It evens my skin tone, hides blemishes and it is lasting throughout the day. Really love it.
Sophia G.
W Valley City, UT
This product leaves my skin feeling like I just put a pound of make up on my face. It is a very dewy after look and I don't care to look like I am sweating on my face. Its a pretty thick consistency and they definitely need more of a color choice.
Alexandra M.
Oxnard, CA
This is a really great product it covers all of my skins imperfections and corrects them! It also doubles as sunscreen to help protect my skin from any further damage. It's probably my favorite product and I use it everyday. I'm very happy with it.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?