BY GARNIER #18 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Melissa L.
Once I tried and brought this garnier bb cream I never like to use normal foundation again,with the bb cream I get a more natural look.The foundation makis my make up look thick an uneven but this bb cream looks light but has more then enought coverage.
Shandi C.
I really like this BB cream, but the smell alone deters me from using it more often. I wish they had a wider array of shades. It sort of gives me a orange-ish tint since I'm so fair. It's a little on the oily side, but once it's set with powder it's fine.
Carly P.
This made my skin very greasy and I did not like the way it felt on my skin. I have very finicky skin to say it's sensitive is an understatement, I breakout from products that are recommended for sentive skin and this didn't break me out but I did not like the consiatancy or the shine it left.
Robyn A.
Wake Forest, NC
Love this bb cream. Thick but lightweight and lasts all day. I use this daily with bronzer and a little finishing powder and I love it. I have had my bottle for 6 months and have used it every day and still have half a bottle left. A little goes a very long way. It doesmt leave my face greasy either
Taylor S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have used this bb cream for the past 4 years and it is my absolute favorite! It's so easy to apply and blend with a sponge. I've never used a product that covers and corrects so well, while also offering a 15 SPF sun protection for your more active days!
Gloria P.
Midlothian, VA
I've used quite a few BB creams and this formula was too oily for me. I have oily acne prone skin so this product did not work well for me. It left my skin feeling greasy and it easily rubbed off. Even with a setting powder it did not last very long. I would definitely not recommend this product for oily skin but it may work for those with dry skin.
Sarah R.
Philadelphia, PA
For one of the first big drugstore BB creams, this was a huge disappointment. It was way thicker than I expected and hard to blend. The coverage is fine but I prefer a light BB cream.
Sarah E.
This product is fine. It has a nice smell and very light coverage. It is NOT, however, a BB cream. It's a tinted moisturizer. It smells like roses and feels nice on the skin, but it doesn't have anywhere near the coverage that a real BB cream offers.
Melissa O.
This was my very first bb cream that i used as a "foundation." At first i fell in love with it bc i thought i did the trick then i noticed it would oxydate and get blotchy throughout the day,, and it has poor shade selection wont purchase purchase again.
Berenisse V.
Stafford, VA
This was my first bb cream and i love it. the only thing that i don't like too much is the smell it is a little overwhelming. i have super sensitive skin but this did not irritate my skin at all, the coverage was actually suprising to me i really like this.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?