BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Ashley C.
This is the first bb cream, I tried, and it is really good for the price. It comes in two shades and is easy to apply using your fingers or even a foundation brush. My main complaint is that it leaves my skin with a sheen, so I have to blot my face or set it with powder. If you're looking for something in between a tinted moisturize and foundation, this bb cream is for you.
Lizbeth M.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been using this bb cream for about 4-5 months now and i really have seen differences in my face in a really good way. it evens out my skin so well. The only thing i have to complain about is the shades it comes in... The light-medium one is too light and the deep one is too dark. Other than that i recommend it!
Sarah M.
National City, CA
I got this product having pretty high expectations of it. When I used it I was disappointed. The coverage is not that great at all. It's supposed to even skin tone and honestly I didn't see a difference. The oily feeling is the worse, even with loose powder over it I can still feel it. I won't buy this product again.
Kaylawilco
Glendale, AZ
Purchased this product after finding a $2.00 coupon in the paper. I've been using it for a few months now and I must say I do absolutely love it. Because I ham acne pro neiva always been afraid to wear foundation. But because this product is medicated the way my facial moisturizer is I don't have to worry about breakouts.
Sarah M.
Coppell, TX
I love this BB cream out of all the drugstore BB creams I have tried this is the best one. It is very creamy and moisturizing on the skin. The one thing that I have that is a problem is that it is a little bit oily. I have oily skin and so that is a little bit of a problem, so if you have oil skin just try to use a small amount of it. A little goes a long way for this product. It is a medium coverage product so don't think that it is going to cover up all your acne or scaring, u will need to use canceler.
Janelle R.
The product was much too thick, oily and fragrance-y for me. I used the whole container and even tried using different methods to applying it. A brush worked the best, but still left face looking wet. Would not repurchase.
Eileen O.
I have mixed feelings about this product. Sometimes I put it on and wish I never did. And sometimes I put it on and love it. haha I have combination to oily skin so this product might be great for you in the colder season. It is in the middle of a dewy and oily finish so that's why I say use it for the colder season. When I do use it I also have to set it with a powder.
Ane K.
The price is okay but the foundation moves doesn't stay still. I love that it has Spf and is light on the skin but i feel like its useless i bought 3 of those bb creams because i was excited about it bur i got really disappointed
Caitlyn B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I'm a new mom, and this is great to throw on real fast before people come by to visit the baby. It's light with just enough coverage to give the illusion that I actually slept the night before(which in most cases, I haven't)
Rachel H.
Sandy, OR
I absolutely LOVE this bb cream. I have actually never liked any bb cream I've tried before, but this one is more like a tinted moisturizer to me. You do get medium buildable coverage with this and it gives a beautiful natural/satin finish. I do have to set with powder, but I set all of my foundations with a powder.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?