BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Trudy L.
Trudy L.
Falkville, AL
Love this! Conceals and highlights! It's a must have!! I had low expectations when I bought this but after using it I was hooked!
Jacquie C.
Jacquie C.
Duluth, GA
I love this bb cream. it goes on smooth and makes my skin look and feel great.
Love it, has a pretty good coverage and it doesn't leave my face looking with patches
Heather F.
Heather F.
Hardy, VA
My go to BB cream. Affordable and gives a dewy look. I have been using it for years. Its perfect for a simple everyday look.
Sanya S.
Sanya S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product I been using it from 2 years and it feels amamozing and it one of the best BB cream I have ever used
Don't really like its very thick and
Doesn't have the best coverage. Makes you
Look a little cakey
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Erin, NY
Good coverage. It does need to be blended well because there will be a line at your cheek bone. I like the soft finish.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm not a fan. It leaves my skin oily and shiny. I stopped using. But maybe if my skin were different I would like it.
Katie R.
Katie R.
This is an okay product. It's light coverage nice for a day at the beach, or working out. But it made my skin oily.
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
This is the best bb cream I've tried. I've tried many from high end to drugstore and this is the best one so far 😊
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?