BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
ana r.
ana r.
Lawrence, MA
fit my skin tone, blended well. wasn't oily and made me feel refreshed all day.
Makes your skin looks beautiful!! Leaves a nice sheer glow and makes skin soft
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Nashville, GA
So light and airy. I use daily instead of foundation and cover with sheer powder. Moisturizes and provides light coverage as well as sun protection.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Absolutely love it. Can use as a foundation!! Leave my skin smooth and greasy
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Winston Salem, NC
Creamy consistency, goes on easy, quick, and works well with my skin. It isn't oily or greasy, and lasts quite well.
shareen s.
shareen s.
This is a great product if used sparingly and not all over the face. It gives a nice glow but when overly used just looks greasy and too shiny.
Kara b.
Kara b.
I live this BB cream. I think looks so natural and not cakey. It is also a great sunscreen.
Viridiana R.
Viridiana R.
Palmdale, CA
I I've used this in the past and it is my favorite bb cream out there. I like that they provide two formulas and have it different tones.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
This did nothing for my skin. In fact it made me break out and made me look very greasy. I gave it to my mother and she loves it though.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Clinton, NC
I have this in "deep". It gives me full coverage and leaves my skin looking flawless. I would recommend.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?