BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Fazle M.
Victorville, CA
Worst absolutely the worst foundation ish product ive ever bought
packaging is not good by any meams the product gets stuck in the lid and spills out because its so watery
3 color choices
even tho I knew all that I still payed 15$ for it because I thought it was good but no it broke my skin out bad
rubs off on clothes
I didn't find one thing I liked
wish I could take it back
Amber V.
La Porte, TX
I love that is pretty good coverage for a BB cream.. I love that it has 15spf in it... I don't wear foundation anymore because I feel like it's so bad for my skin & I don't need it unless my face is breaking out so this is perfect for me.. :) Blends really well in my skin. I feel like the coverage is also build able.
Cali Z.
N Ridgeville, OH
Love this BB cream. It is very smooth and goes on very even. I have always used regular foundation and this has really opened my eyes to how much coverage I actually need. I have noticed a big difference in my skin since I started using this. I do not need a heavy moisturizer and it is evening out my skin tone.
Claudia H.
I like this product for days when I don't need much coverage. It's pretty light weight so it does not feel like I have a ton of makeup on my face, which is fantastic in the summer time. I have an oily t zone but have found that this does not need any setting powder as it keeps me matte all day long. The only down side is that it does not have much coverage, so on days when I have bad skin, this does not help much in hiding imperfections.
Arlene M.
Avondale, AZ
I bought the combination to oily skin one in medium/deep and i really liked it i have combination skin and i usually don't use moisturizers because i don't like the oily sensation but this bb is really good it has ok coverage plus sunscreen which is always a plus and its good for when you don't want to wear too much makeup
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
I really don't use foundation so this BB Cream is an excelent option for me. I have the oil free version but to is a little runny for me. Love that it has SPF and also love how light weight it is. Cover is pretty awesome also.
Sarah M.
National City, CA
I got this product having pretty high expectations of it. When I used it I was disappointed. The coverage is not that great at all. It's supposed to even skin tone and honestly I didn't see a difference. The oily feeling is the worse, even with loose powder over it I can still feel it. I won't buy this product again.
Sarah C.
Arvada, CO
I really like this product. It's light and perfect for the days were I want to wear minimal makeup. It gives me a good amount of coverage and feels good on my skin. Throughout the day I do feel myself getting a little oily but nothing a little blotting powder can't fix. It is very liquidity but I personally don't mind.
Laura A.
Toms River, NJ
I use this cream everyday, whether it's under my makeup for work, or lounging at home. The coverage isn't bad, either. Sometimes all I need is a little concealer to cover some blemishes on days I don't feel like using my foundation. I have combination skin, and moisturizes my dry spots while keeping the oily in check.
JEC h.
I have oily skin with some big pores and I am always looking for the next best BB cream. For this BB cream I can say that it didn't work for me it make me oily and my pores looked bigger. Personally it didn't work for my skin
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?