BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jackeline R.
This is an amazing product! Love the price and the coverage and protection is great! I tried it once when I forgot my expensive foundation on a work trip and Im hooked. I found it very nourishing, it doesn't cake, it has sunscreen. Highly recommended!
Brielle D.
Roy, UT
It seriously is a miracle skin perfector. i don't usually wear foundation, so this is a good in-between option for me. it evens out your complexions, hydrates your skin, brightens your complexion, and even protects your skin with SPF. it can also be used as a primer for the rest of your make up routine. since it does so many things in one, it has really simplified my makeup & skin care routine. love love love it.
Melissa L.
Once I tried and brought this garnier bb cream I never like to use normal foundation again,with the bb cream I get a more natural look.The foundation makis my make up look thick an uneven but this bb cream looks light but has more then enought coverage.
Karina B.
This is one of the first BB creams I have tried. I am not impressed. I do not like the consistency, it is liquidy so be careful and it seems to dry out quickly after applying. I tried using a sponge.. but I am just going to use it up and not repurchase.
Silvia S.
This is my go to everyday face "foundation" It's called a bb cream but it's medium to full coverage and covers better than a lot of foundation i own. I highly recommend it and i will keep on repurchasing.
Lauren H.
I love this product! It actually works to reverse dark marks on my face. it evens out my skin and makes me look like i have a natural flawless complexion. I highly recommend this to anyone. Also, it perfect for summer because it does not melt off my face.
Patty F.
I first purchased this based on some reviews I'd seen/heard and thought I'd give it a try. It doesn't have the greatest coverage and has what I think of as an 'old lady smell' to it (but that goes away nearly immediately after applying). I typically keep it in my purse for days I didn't feel like doing full foundation but realize I'd like a little something on my face. The SPF built in is also a great addition.
Aiyana M.
Really love this product. I originally just used the normal bb cream by them but it seemed that my face got oily easily. But the one for oily/combination is really good, my acne has cleared up and it feels like my face is being cleaned when i put it on
Melissa O.
This was my very first bb cream that i used as a "foundation." At first i fell in love with it bc i thought i did the trick then i noticed it would oxydate and get blotchy throughout the day,, and it has poor shade selection wont purchase purchase again.
Katy M.
Carmel, IN
I bought this hoping for a way to get BB Cream that was easier than importing from Korea. This is not the one. This one smells terrible and goes on really thick. It feels heavy and stinks while wearing. It looks like you're wearing it and pools in creases.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?