BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Doral, FL
It's a really great product if you have great skin or very few imperfections on the face. It's lightweight but covers fairly nicely, however, it oxidized on me.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Altoona, PA
It's one of my ultimate go to items in my makeup bag. I use it a couple times a week.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
I love this.. sometimes I use it as a moisturizer... it's light feeling not heavy on the face like others
Nicglamibel R.
Nicglamibel R.
dice ser bueno no lo he probado me encantaria usarlo he leido varias reseñas de esta bb cream aunq duicen que para las zonas de frio no sonn recomendables
Kimber P.
Kimber P.
I sadly couldn't find the right shade for me. I really have heard wonderful things about this product.
Kylie P.
Kylie P.
Porirua
Light creamy consistency. Close colour match. Long wearing. Hydrating. Fairly priced. Nice packaging.
Dawn N.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
I used this when it first came out. Good coverage, covered the redness in my face. Didn't leave my skin sticky, or tacky.
I think it 's a great product.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
ROCHESTER, PA
This is good for hot days in the summer months because it's very light. it's not a heavy coverage but it still works well
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Chula Vista , CA
Feels very lightweight & offers the right amount of coverage. However, it made my skin oily by noon.
ana r.
ana r.
Lawrence, MA
fit my skin tone, blended well. wasn't oily and made me feel refreshed all day.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?