BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Kim L.
Irvine, CA
This product is a little runny but it gives good coverage. It doesn't cover every little detail but it gives off enough coverage for a natural everyday use. This is very easy to apply with a brush or with your fingers but be careful when opening it because it tends to just run out of the bottle without even pressing it out.
Natalia P.
Montebello, CA
I have dry/combination skin and this was still too oily for my skin. I been wanting to try a BB cream since all the rave that's been going on about it, you know. I put this on and 2-3 hours later my eyeliner was all over the place. It felt so disgusting. I ended up purchasing the Maybelline BB cream.. works a lot better.
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
I read the other reviews and found I have to agree with the coloring of these BB crèmes because they are off color. I got fair/light and mine was very yellowish beige. I wanted to use it. Did not smell bad, seemed a nice creamy consistency. If they are going to go with specific shades then they need more variety of shades.
Lydia A.
Los Angeles, CA
I just starting trying this BB Cream about a week ago and so far soo good I've been wearing it everyday to work on a 12hr shift and it stays put i like it for a light coverage its amazing so far. I haven't really starting seeing any results yet but hope to see some soon. My first BB cream i haven't tried anyother brands yet
Joi R.
Pretty okay smell. Remember that a little goes a LONG LONG way. It does have a dewy finish that tends to turn oily in a hot city like Las Vegas. Not my favorite BB, but it's nice for a cheaper one. It doesn't have that many color options, but it gets the job done and hides small blemishes while making your skin look good!
Kate E.
I really wanted to like this product. I had heard good things about it, so I ordered it online. I tried it and it seemed a little greasy. Then I noticed that I was breaking out a lot afterwards. I gave it another go and sure enough, I broke out again. I know they have a new formulation out, so I would like to try that one!
Mariah D.
Wappingers Falls, NY
I absolutely love garnier BB cream. I use the combination skin for medium/deep skin tone. This keeps my skin even, clear and it feels so light! I don't even have to use any foundation. I've been using this product for over a year now, it's my favorite!
Jennifer M.
Black Mountain, NC
IN LOVE!!! I was asked to test this product.. And to my surprise I was instantly a fan! No more full face foundation for me..This product makes my pores disappear! My face looks flawless. Easy to apply.. smells great.. I was a lil worried when I seen the actual product and how "runny" it is.. But once its on the face OMG!
Jessica B.
Louisville, KY
It's summertime. It's hot and I don't want to feel like I'm wearing a ton of makeup or foundation. This makes my skin feel amazing. Like it stays fresh and smooth all day. I love the way it looks on my face. My face looks healthy and has a glow to it all day. I wear this daily because of the way it makes my face feel so fresh
Jonathan F.
Santa Barbara, CA
I love Garnier products but I found this BB cream to be just too heavy and cloggy. I have oily skin so when I would put this on, I loved the coverage it gave me but within an hour I was shiny and felt as though my skin couldn't breathe. I'm glad they came out with oily combination one because this original one was not for me.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?