BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Heather C.
Liberty, IN
After buying several of these, the ball at the end continued to fall out of place leaving a huge mess on my face, left my face feeling sticky and oily & often dripped down my face. not a user malfunction either!
Angela Z.
At first I thought this product was great. It was a bit too oily for my combo skin, but with powder it looked great. After the third day of using it though I noticed my chin area looked like it was dirty because this product was so oily looking. This would probably work better for people who do not have combo or oily skin. Sadly this didn't work for me.
Maggie Z.
York, PA
I've been using this as a foundation for the past couple of months now, and I won't ever switch! I truly have noticed a difference, a lot less acne and my pores aren't nearly as clogged and it hasn't dried out my skin. I love it so much, I've stocked up!
Katy M.
Carmel, IN
I bought this hoping for a way to get BB Cream that was easier than importing from Korea. This is not the one. This one smells terrible and goes on really thick. It feels heavy and stinks while wearing. It looks like you're wearing it and pools in creases.
Carly P.
This made my skin very greasy and I did not like the way it felt on my skin. I have very finicky skin to say it's sensitive is an understatement, I breakout from products that are recommended for sentive skin and this didn't break me out but I did not like the consiatancy or the shine it left.
Sarah R.
Philadelphia, PA
For one of the first big drugstore BB creams, this was a huge disappointment. It was way thicker than I expected and hard to blend. The coverage is fine but I prefer a light BB cream.
jenniffer m.
This is what house when going to the #beach because it has spf and gives me a little bit of coverage it last ok on the skin and I love they have different ones for different skin types
Berenisse V.
Stafford , VA
This was my first bb cream and i love it. the only thing that i don't like too much is the smell it is a little overwhelming. i have super sensitive skin but this did not irritate my skin at all, the coverage was actually suprising to me i really like this.
Tondra P.
Seguin, TX
I just love this BB cream. It makes my skin look evenly toned and smooth. I was skeptical at first about trying it because of my darker complexion. I usually have a hard time matching the right shade with my skin but this one matches perfectly for me.
Brielle D.
Roy, UT
It seriously is a miracle skin perfector. i don't usually wear foundation, so this is a good in-between option for me. it evens out your complexions, hydrates your skin, brightens your complexion, and even protects your skin with SPF. it can also be used as a primer for the rest of your make up routine. since it does so many things in one, it has really simplified my makeup & skin care routine. love love love it.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?