BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
shanya c.
shanya c.
Fort Worth, TX
I was surprised by this bb cream's staying power. It didn't give a whole lot of coverage, which I'm okay with, but it did give an even tone that lasted the whole day. I'm not sure if it would have stayed had it not been for my setting spray, but I'm definitely impressed with the product overall
Holly A.
Holly A.
Lancaster , OH
Since this first burst upon the scene, this has been my go to BB cream. It blends flawlessly on my skin, and I'm extremely pale! This is truly a lifesaver and I highly recommend this. This innovative cream is also inexpensive. Do yourself a favor and buy this to make yourself instagram ready. .
Claire J.
Claire J.
Geneseo, IL
This BB cream wasn't for me because I struggled to find a shade that matched my skin tone. Another complaint I have about this product is the texture. I found it to be grainy and not very blendable. I'm sure others would have better luck with this product if they could find their correct shade.
Kim G.
Kim G.
I recently tried this BB Cream and I absolutely loved it. I'm always afraid to buy BB creams just because they make my face really oily. But this one is easy to apply and does not leave my face oily. I have been using this instead of foundation and I really love how it covers any imperfections.
Sandy N.
Sandy N.
Fremont, CA
This is my favorite. I like the coverage and how light and airy it feels. It doesn't make my face feel cakey, lasts all day, non greasy and gives my skin a nice matte look. A little bit goes a long way. It makes my skin soft and even toned. I do recommend it to others and even my mom likes it!
Madeline S.
Madeline S.
Dallas, TX
I didn't like this bb cream very much, it didn't give me the full coverage that i want. It also was a little bit out of my price range so i was even more disappointed. this was also my first time buying a bb cream from Garnier, i was let down but i won't let that stop me from buying this brand.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Saco, ME
I don't often use a BB Cream but I have found this BB cream works the best with helping even out my skin tones before applying my foundation. I tend to naturally have spotty rose pink cheeks and this BB cream helps for a smoother more even application when it comes to putting on my foundation.
Carly P.
Carly P.
This made my skin very greasy and I did not like the way it felt on my skin. I have very finicky skin to say it's sensitive is an understatement, I breakout from products that are recommended for sentive skin and this didn't break me out but I did not like the consiatancy or the shine it left.
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
This was a good formula and price range as Western BB creams go, but the color was really off on me. It pulled strongly orange after oxidizing for a few hours, and I had to stop using it. I now use Korean creams, which work a lot better on my skin tone. If this matches you, I would recommend!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Minneapolis, MN
This product was my first BB cream from the U.S. and the only thing I loved about it was the coverage. It has medium coverage and buildable to full. The only thing that disappointed me was the color. It made me look like I went tanning but other than that, its affordable and does do the job.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?