BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Kaitlyn M.
Tucson, AZ
This BB cream not only has amazing coverage, but it also makes the skin look dewy, fresh, and plump! If I have a long hot day ahead of me this is my go to! It feels light, looks, great and doesn't come off due to sweat. it also has SPF as an added bonus and is wonderful for your skin.
Brooke A.
Never had enough color, super super light coverage even for a BB cream. It's semi moisturizing..I looked oily and greasy and the product doesn't blend very well. If you are looking for something that gives you very light coverage maybe like around the house or to the store and back...
Laura P.
Wichita, KS
DON'T GET!! it dose not cover any thing, show's up lighter than the color,it's making me have oily skin.I could comape this to that face paint that never dry.ths dosen't match my tan color >:( and if I had the chance to buy it again I would not cause it dosen't give me full coverage.
Savannah E.
I'm fair skinned and I've used this product a few times and I do like the consistency, packaging and smell, but I have oily skin so I didn't like that it made me even more oily. I recommend this for people who have dry skin, I really did notice a difference in the quality of my skin.
Kaelyn B.
Mulga , AL
Kind of an expensive drugstore bb cream but i loveeee it. it feels light and it makes your skin look like you have foundation on because it gives a good coverage without feeling like you have anything on your skin, i will say it gets pretty oily throughout the day even with dry skin.
Elizabeth B.
Lincoln, NE
Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream was the first BB cream I ever tried. 5 years later, it's still my favorite BB cream! I have combination/oily skin, and this easily spreadable and blendable mix is perfect to wear by itself all day, or to wear under a foundation for extra coverage. My fav!
Nereyda A.
Crosby, TX
I am in love with this product since it came out, I'm one person that is always running late everywhere I go, this product is super easy to use and has a great coverage (if you are not into heavy makeup) this product is for you. (Or if you have no time like me, this is a life saver)
Deeyar A.
Millbrae, CA
This makes all my flaws perfectly smooth and the same color! I have red skin so this makes my skin super smooth and even which is great! I struggled finding a product that would have good coverage without being too pricey but this is the one! I would definitely recommend to others!
Cassandra M.
Bishop, CA
Matches skin tone a little yellower than I would like and unless you use a beauty blender sponge to blend it into your skin it leaves very visible streaks no matter how little of it you use. Not a product I would purchase again unless it was on sale or clearance and I had a coupon.
ashley r.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is my all time favorite because it leaves your skin super flawless. It has just the right coverage for a bb creams. The only problem is it doesn't last all day but that's not a problem for me because I don't wear makeup for long periods of time. So yeah guys try it out
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?