BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Savannah M.
Massillon, OH
A friend gave me a half used bottle of this year's ago because it wasn't her color and I have never looked back! I don't like to wear foundation in the summer unless I'm going somewhere fancy, so this is what I use. It has great coverage but still let's your skin shine through. It's not too thick or too water. The price point is perfect and I use the same bottle for a year.
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
This BB cream is a solid, low cost choice. It applies really evenly, even on my dry skin. Its smooth and not patchy like other bb creams I have tried. The finish is sheer and light weight. Not much in the way of coverage but enough to smooth out the skin and give a bit of glow.
Viridiana P.
This is the only bb cream that is light enough for hot summer days but still give great coverage like a foundation would. It lasts all day as long as you set it with a light powder. It does make me oily faster than my foundations do but its still great. It's my go to for when I want to wear makeup in the summer.
Marissa B.
Owasso , OK
Hands down! The best foundation out there! I love the coverage and it's great for oily skin! It keeps me covered all day and I don't have to worry about it wearing off! It blends so smoothly into my skin! I would most definitely recommend and would purchase again!
Ashley P.
This used to be a ride or die product for me. I love the smell I love the finish. I just wish it would last longer. A few hours in I'm looking a little greasy and blotchy. I would recommend to others if they're look for a great drugstore BB cream but overall I think IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream with SPF 50+ is a better wearing/ performing product.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
This Garnier perfector BB cream is one of the best I have tried.  It feels so good on my face and I just can't get enough!  It is a very good value and super easy to apply and easy to use.  I definitely will be buying again and I recommend this product to all! I love it!
Allison B.
Florence, AL
I really like this BB cream. I saw it on clearance at Walmart for like $5 so I figured I would try it out. The coverage is great, it lasts all day, and blends great. I would definatley recommend this to others!
Karina A.
East Hanover, NJ
This bb adapts to skin tone. My skin looks healthy and has flat tone. Bb can`t hide skin problems, but it really good for all face. It doesn't look like mask and has light texture.
Jessica A.
Definitely my least favorite BB cream I've ever tried. This was a product I used as a light coverage for my skin since I didn't want something as heavy as foundation because at the time my skin wasn't that great. Turned out to be the worst product I've ever tried. Way too oily, and not long lasting at all. I don't recommend it.
Ana F.
Raleigh , NC
I love the BB cream and how great it looks on the face, you can even re apply it and it would look good. I usually use a good setting powder with the BB cream. But overall its great when you dont want to go for a full coverage foundation and also when you want to help your skin with a little bit of SPF
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?