BY GARNIER #18 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Kellie G.
New Freedom, PA
Did not like this at all. Bought it because of the price but it has very minimal coverage and is hard to color match - there aren't many shades. It also doesn't wear well throughout the day. Would not purchase again.
Sarah M.
Livermore, CA
I got a few samples in the mail and tried it and loved it. I went to three stores before I could find it. When I got home, the color wasn't right and it made my face look oily. I don't know why it worked so well from the samples but I was very disappointed.
Ashley W.
I have been a BB Cream used since Garnier fist started making it. I used to only use Oil Of Olay Total Effects and concealer and I worried that BB Cream wouldn't provide enough moisture to my sensitive skin. I was wrong! This gives me great coverage and saves me a lot of money! Please never stop making it!
Rachelle C.
After trying a few Asian branded BB Creams, I was disappointed with Garnier Skin Perfecter BB Cream. I have very fair skin and the lightest color was too dark and too warm (orange-y). The consistency was not conducive to a smooth application. While I didn't break out, my face was oily earlier and more-so than usual.
Ana P.
Hayward
It's alright , sometimes I don't really like the finish but I think it depends on your skin , like you can actually see it and it doesn't look natural at all or maybe it's my skin , who knows. I think trying a product whigh it's not expensive it not a bad idea , maybe it works for you better than to me.
Diana M.
Las vegas, NV
This is this first BB cream that I've dared to try, I love how it gives me the coverage I need without looking like I have too much makeup on. I set it with some mineral powder and I'm set! Just don't like the fact that as the day goes on my tzone gets oily :(
Abby J.
Athens, GA
This is my favorite BB Cream. It is very sheer but leaves me looking sun kissed. It oxidizes a little bit and doesn't come in many colors, but it's so sheer that it doesn't really matter.
marya b.
Sioux Falls, SD
I thought i was going to love this stuff but when you apply it i found that is was the only thing i could apply if i added anything else it just kind of made my skin look kind of dirty. if i added a powder it completely changed the color so that it wasn't my skiing tone anymore. i didn't even end up using the whole thing before i went and bout something else.
Lauren H.
I love this product! It actually works to reverse dark marks on my face. it evens out my skin and makes me look like i have a natural flawless complexion. I highly recommend this to anyone. Also, it perfect for summer because it does not melt off my face.
Tondra P.
Seguin, TX
I just love this BB cream. It makes my skin look evenly toned and smooth. I was skeptical at first about trying it because of my darker complexion. I usually have a hard time matching the right shade with my skin but this one matches perfectly for me.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?