BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Tia M.
I really like this cream. It makes my complection really tan, in the summer thats good but not always in the winter. This product covers and trets my acne. It is grease when I put it on but it's a cream du it's going to be greasy. I put powder over top of it so my skin donesn't look oily. I recommend this product for people who struggle with acne!!!
Kirsten T.
I wanted to love this. I even used more than twice. But It made me so oily, my pores clogged and I broke out. BAD! I bought it because it was light coverage and my skin was good before. But it took me to pimple land each time I used it.
Mckenzie G.
This was the first BB cream that I ever tried, and I didn't like it. It felt really heavy, and it never seemed to set. It made me extra greasy and I just didn't like how it felt on my skin. Then they came out with an oil free version, but it still just felt too heavy for a BB cream. There's better drugstore BB creams out there.
Ivy G.
Athens
I heard really great things about this product from my friend. We looked for it for a couple of months, and we couldn't find it anywhere. Recently we found it at a CVS and I love it. I goes smoothly on the skin and really helps my complexion as well as protect from the UV rays.
Tonya C.
Indianapolis, IN
Had a eye infection and a lot of redness underneath my eye I was desperate to get it covered. As I go through all the different products in the grocery store I came across this one under fifteen dollars $$ I used it in the car đźš— it had great coverage,satin finish and it didn't look like concealed it was very natural I recommend it.
Virginia K.
This runs pretty dark, but it's a really good BB cream. It has the perfect amount of coverage for summer, and stayed on without powder in 90+ degree south Georgia heat. It's a very runny formula, so store it with the cap up! It's a little on the pricey side for what I usually go for, but I have enough to last for a long time.
Kim L.
Irvine, CA
This product is a little runny but it gives good coverage. It doesn't cover every little detail but it gives off enough coverage for a natural everyday use. This is very easy to apply with a brush or with your fingers but be careful when opening it because it tends to just run out of the bottle without even pressing it out.
Verna C.
Spring Valley, CA
It has light coverage and is definitely buildable. I have oily combination skin and I liked how it felt on my skin. It didn't quite hide my hyperpigmentation but with a little concealer it made for a flawless finish. Does have some flashback so it's not recommended for evening wear if you will be taking flash photography.
Brianna H.
San Diego, CA
This BB cream was okay, but it transferred easily. It lasted maybe 4 hours at MAX and I couldn't handle the scent. I do enjoy the bendable application and the thickness of the cream, but I feel there are better BB creams out there
Jessica B.
Louisville, KY
It's summertime. It's hot and I don't want to feel like I'm wearing a ton of makeup or foundation. This makes my skin feel amazing. Like it stays fresh and smooth all day. I love the way it looks on my face. My face looks healthy and has a glow to it all day. I wear this daily because of the way it makes my face feel so fresh
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?