BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Corinna C.
Charlotte, NC
I bought this because I wanted to try BB cream. I hated it! It didn't soak into the skin well and left my skin feeling sticky - and I didn't put a lot on! Unfortunately I couldn't return it. I recommend going somewhere where you can try the BB cream first.
Wendy F.
Saginaw, MI
This is more of a lightly tinted moisturizer than anything. I love the way it smells. But my skin doesn't look any different after I apply it. I have combination skin and I haven't noticed a problem with greasiness. Overall, I feel pretty meh about it though.
Megan B.
Denton, TX
Fantastic coverage and looks great on my skin. Definitely recommend a beauty blender with the product. Has spf in it, so it's perfect when I want something light when I'm running errands or at a game this summer .
Sarah E.
This product is fine. It has a nice smell and very light coverage. It is NOT, however, a BB cream. It's a tinted moisturizer. It smells like roses and feels nice on the skin, but it doesn't have anywhere near the coverage that a real BB cream offers.
Serena S.
Tulsa, OK
When I first tried Garnier BB Cream I was surprised at the out come when I took it off, I wasn't broke out like others left me. It is in a nice little box to protect the tube. Great product. It beats all others hands down. I highly recommend to others
Zenia A.
Kirkland, WA
I have really oily skin and not just my T-zone its all over. I love my BB cream, i don't use it everyday. But when i do It makes my skin look flawless and glowing. I am going to be buying more when its all gone. It you have oily skin i recommend this one.
Brittany S.
Delanson, NY
Been using this for years. Product is light, moisturizing and doesn't cake or leave my skin dry. I think it does help renew my skin and leave it looking better even after I remove it.
Gloria P.
Midlothian, VA
I've used quite a few BB creams and this formula was too oily for me. I have oily acne prone skin so this product did not work well for me. It left my skin feeling greasy and it easily rubbed off. Even with a setting powder it did not last very long. I would definitely not recommend this product for oily skin but it may work for those with dry skin.
Taylor S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have used this bb cream for the past 4 years and it is my absolute favorite! It's so easy to apply and blend with a sponge. I've never used a product that covers and corrects so well, while also offering a 15 SPF sun protection for your more active days!
Shandi C.
I really like this BB cream, but the smell alone deters me from using it more often. I wish they had a wider array of shades. It sort of gives me a orange-ish tint since I'm so fair. It's a little on the oily side, but once it's set with powder it's fine.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?