BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Yael L.
Yael L.
Easy to use. Doesn't feel like you're wearing anything which is great. Makes your face look clean and smooth.
Divya P.
Divya P.
Little bit shiny on my skin
I think it didn't suit my skin tone ..
bt the product is good
Love it I don't wear much makeup but once I tried it,I thought the coverage was great. Definitely a repurchase item. I would highly recommend this to others as well.
Natale H.
Natale H.
By far the best BB cream I have ever used. It evens my skin tone and has awesome coverage. INLOVE with this product!!!!!!
Marya S.
Marya S.
Muito bom esse protetor eu gostei muito protege mesmo vc nn vê seu rosto oleoso no final
Gracen R.
Gracen R.
Love it! It makes me glow and my makeup looks totally better. Like more flawless instead of bumpy if you kno what I mean.
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Such a great product! Feels light on the skin leaves a natural glow good for oily skin!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
N Providence, RI
This is a great product for any skin type. It makes skin look flawless and the price is not that bad either
Ivelis  S.
Ivelis S.
Homestead, FL
I usually am very skeptical about what facial products to use. Afforadable, lightweight cream. this product is amazing. great moisturizer, sunscreen and coverup.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Doral, FL
It's a really great product if you have great skin or very few imperfections on the face. It's lightweight but covers fairly nicely, however, it oxidized on me.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?