BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Ra'Shana H.
Michigan City, IN
Great BB cream as far as a BB cream would go! The medium/dark matches my skin perfectly and it has a fluorescent smell. I will say however, my redness will break through in up to 3 hours...so if you have that problem it would not be the best full coverage to use. Though it is very good as an SPF and you can feel it on your skin.
Nichole S.
Quakertown, PA
This is by far my favorite BB Cream and I have used all sorts from low end to very high end. For the price and quantity, you are getting a lot for your dollar. The product itself goes on nice and light, it blends beautifully and is my makeup must have. Because you do not need large amounts, the product lasts for quite some time!
Halley B.
I know a lot of people say this is really oily for them, however they also offer an oil free version which works really well! I had the original and noticed it never set but when I tried the oil free I was finally happy. It's a great product and good priced because it's drugstore. Don't be disappointed if the normal version doesn't work! Just get the one labeled "combination/oily skin"
Emilee N.
Rossville, GA
I absolutely love this BB cream! There is a version made especially for oily skin, and it works like magic. It covers my blemishes and helps heal my skin at the same time. It evens out the redness in my face so that I have an even tone and beautiful glow. It gives that almost airbrushed look. Plus it wears well and comfortable.
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
This product was an alright purchase for me. It made my skin feel smooth, but noticed it made my skin oily sometimes. There are only a few color options (I think fair, light/medium, medium/dark), but they blend with a wide range of skin tones fairly well. This would be a great buy if you need to save money but want a BB cream to use.
Jennifer G.
I really wanted to love this product. When I first applied it to my face, I really like the light, smooth coverage. Although the smell was a bit strong, that's not what made me rate this product so low. This product did not agree with my skin. It caused a horrible allergic reaction. My skin has never been the same. I never knew my skin was so sensitive as nothing has ever caused a reaction like this. To many ingredients for the sensitive skin. And I would only recommend this, cause not everyone's skin will react the same.
Lina P.
This is a great, lightweight BB cream. It's coverage is pretty decent too. However, it can start to look cakey, so it's not buildable and you need to make sure your skin is moisturized prior. One other problem I have is the color selection. If you don't use the correct shade, the color will oxidize on your skin and turn you orange.
Kristin C.
Lancaster, PA
I used this product for the duration of last summer. Lightweight, but a little oily. It claims to correct skin and even tones...but this is false. I haven't repurchased the product, as I will be trying different brands and comparing.
Tonya C.
Indianapolis, IN
Had a eye infection and a lot of redness underneath my eye I was desperate to get it covered. As I go through all the different products in the grocery store I came across this one under fifteen dollars $$ I used it in the car ūüöó it had great coverage,satin finish and it didn't look like concealed it was very natural I recommend it.
Elizabeth W.
This BB cream offers nice coverage. It only comes in 2 shades Light/Medium and Medium/Dark it has a little bit of a thick consistency. It feels very moisturizing when you put it on. I have combination skin and for me I did get shinny a few hours after I put it on. So I would have to recommend this if you have dry or normal skin.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?