BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Justine A.
Justine A.
I love this! I have dark circles and this helps to cover them and bags. I usually try to stock up when I get coupons.
Hanna W.
Hanna W.
Price is amazing, not too thick, decent coverage, buildable if layers are desired, plus SPF.
Angie V.
Angie V.
This BB cream is good for a no make up day or just to smooth your skin before putinf your foundation is amazing
Kaylyn B.
Kaylyn B.
Eleanor , West Virginia
Such a great BB cream. Not only does it offer a pretty decent coverage for a BB cream, but it just makes your skin look healthy. Not to mention how amazing it smells.
Jackeline A.
Jackeline A.
I have use Garnier BB cream for 6 month now and I loved it. I try other brands, but I have found my self coming back to Garnier. it matches perfectly with my skin tone
Abigail Grace P.
Abigail Grace P.
Athens, GA
I liked this BB cream because I felt like it was making my skin look better while covering
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
This is the only BB cream I've stuck to using! I love it so much! It makes my skin looks flawless and has a good amount of coverage. I don't even wear foundation any more!
JACKIE C.
JACKIE C.
Use this every day! Has sunscreen in it so your skin is protected all day. Nice smooth application.
Yael L.
Yael L.
Easy to use. Doesn't feel like you're wearing anything which is great. Makes your face look clean and smooth.
Divya P.
Divya P.
Little bit shiny on my skin
I think it didn't suit my skin tone ..
bt the product is good
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?