BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kaitiye B.
Love, love, love this product. I have dry skin naturally and I use this product on it daily. When i want light coverage I wear it alone, but it also acts as a great primer for foundation!
Ana P.
Hayward
It's alright , sometimes I don't really like the finish but I think it depends on your skin , like you can actually see it and it doesn't look natural at all or maybe it's my skin , who knows. I think trying a product whigh it's not expensive it not a bad idea , maybe it works for you better than to me.
Sarah M.
Livermore, CA
I got a few samples in the mail and tried it and loved it. I went to three stores before I could find it. When I got home, the color wasn't right and it made my face look oily. I don't know why it worked so well from the samples but I was very disappointed.
Amy D.
South Lyon, MI
Love this stuff! It is a staple of mine in the summer to perfect my skin and add a hint of color. So I don't have a super thick makeup in the summer. I highly recommend it. Plus it has sunscreen in it. Can't go wrong.
Heather G.
Denver, CO
As a mom, I must've kept some of that blotchiness from pregnancy, but this BB cream really does the job at hiding most of it. Smells great, feels smooth, not greasy, a small amount goes a long way. I LOVE this stuff!
Diana M.
Las vegas, NV
This is this first BB cream that I've dared to try, I love how it gives me the coverage I need without looking like I have too much makeup on. I set it with some mineral powder and I'm set! Just don't like the fact that as the day goes on my tzone gets oily :(
Ashley C.
I'm surprised by some of these reviews. This was the first bb cream I tried. I always go back. I think it's a better product than department store brands. This provides coverage without looking like your wearing make up. I always go for a sun kissed dewy look and this achieves that. I have normal skin.
Corinna C.
Charlotte, NC
I bought this because I wanted to try BB cream. I hated it! It didn't soak into the skin well and left my skin feeling sticky - and I didn't put a lot on! Unfortunately I couldn't return it. I recommend going somewhere where you can try the BB cream first.
Wendy F.
Saginaw, MI
This is more of a lightly tinted moisturizer than anything. I love the way it smells. But my skin doesn't look any different after I apply it. I have combination skin and I haven't noticed a problem with greasiness. Overall, I feel pretty meh about it though.
Brittany S.
Delanson, NY
Been using this for years. Product is light, moisturizing and doesn't cake or leave my skin dry. I think it does help renew my skin and leave it looking better even after I remove it.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?