BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Tala A.
Tala A.
Mansfield, TX
I Use this so and it is very long lasting and dose t make your face look oily, it gets ride of any lines on my face and makes me look super young
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont , CA
I tried the sample BB cream and I loved it so much gave me a nice full coverage begin a fresh look but it wasn't mine color
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
Love it! I have oily skin and it works perfect for me! It very light and last all day!
Allison K.
Allison K.
Hummelstown, PA
This is a great light weight product that is easy to apply with my fingers. It's great for everyday use, but makes me feel beautiful.
Jaylen L.
Jaylen L.
Bowling Green, KY
Not impressed with this BB cream. Not nearly enough coverage. It's good for people that need little to no coverage.
Linda M.
Linda M.
I love this product it works so great on my skin I use this as my foundation cuase it don't make my skin feel cakey
Denise W.
Denise W.
I'm not a fan of this product. I know BB creams aren't meant to be full coverage, but this did nothing for my complexion.
Bryana W.
Bryana W.
SO far my favorite BB cream i have ever tried. i loved the way it makes my skin look and the smell is nice as well
Maria M.
Maria M.
The texture of this is amazing . It makes me happy with the light weight. I feel great having something so nature.
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best BB cream out there, much lighter and softer than any other one I have tried.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?