BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Caitlyn P.
Hernando, MS
I was kind of on the fence about this beauty balm, but I tried it because my mom loves it! She has mature/oily skin and it works so well for her! On the other hand, I have dry skin and I wasn't a huge fan. I recommend this for oily skin, but not for dry skin!
Heather N.
This cream smelled wonderful, however, it was way too greasy for my skin type. This also caused a huge lack of coverage. It was streaky, and made my facial peach fuzz look very pronounced. Not something I'd pay for again.
Iu L.
Memphis, TN
So I have been using this for about 4 years and I love it it gives you the natural look it clowns your face and it covers the dark spot. I have recommended this bb cream for my sister my mom my aunt and my friends and they love it they also have been using this for about 3 years now it's amazing
Kellie G.
New Freedom, PA
Did not like this at all. Bought it because of the price but it has very minimal coverage and is hard to color match - there aren't many shades. It also doesn't wear well throughout the day. Would not purchase again.
marya b.
Sioux Falls, SD
I thought i was going to love this stuff but when you apply it i found that is was the only thing i could apply if i added anything else it just kind of made my skin look kind of dirty. if i added a powder it completely changed the color so that it wasn't my skiing tone anymore. i didn't even end up using the whole thing before i went and bout something else.
Alyssa C.
(I have already written a review on this.) Hands down my absolute favorite. Nice coverage! On really bad skin days I might use some concealer but overall I have been using just this, and I have my fair share of skin imperfections. I would recommend this.
Ana P.
It's alright , sometimes I don't really like the finish but I think it depends on your skin , like you can actually see it and it doesn't look natural at all or maybe it's my skin , who knows. I think trying a product whigh it's not expensive it not a bad idea , maybe it works for you better than to me.
Victoria H.
Greendale, IN
I bought this product because I am a fa or Garnier! Well when I bought this I was expecting it to be just like their moisturizers with a tint of color and it was. BUT it is oily and only gets oilier and oilier throughout the day. Not something I recommend.
Abby J.
Athens, GA
This is my favorite BB Cream. It is very sheer but leaves me looking sun kissed. It oxidizes a little bit and doesn't come in many colors, but it's so sheer that it doesn't really matter.
Wendy F.
Saginaw, MI
This is more of a lightly tinted moisturizer than anything. I love the way it smells. But my skin doesn't look any different after I apply it. I have combination skin and I haven't noticed a problem with greasiness. Overall, I feel pretty meh about it though.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?