BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Windy T.
Baker City, OR
I decided to give this product a try when I found a coupon. After hearing a lot of hype about BB cream I was excited to try it. Using it for a week, I noticed my skin would get oily everyday, and normally I do not have oily skin. I felt the need to powder three to four times a day to keep the shine down.
Liz P.
I picked this up about two weeks ago and have been using it every day. I am in my 40's and was told that this wouldn't settle into my fine lines. Well, it didn't. It goes on smooth and with a little bit of dewiness. You do need to set it to help it last longer
Erica R.
This left my face orange. I tried applying it several times and each time I looked orange and unnatural. This is not something I could wear out of the house. I give it a "D" instead of "F" bc I did not use it long enough to see if it enhanced my skin over time, so I am not sure of the long lasting benefits.
Susan W.
Palm Coast, FL
I like the way it makes my skin glow and look healthy, however, it doesn't cover blemishes very well and even the light/medium is a little too dark. I have found that I have to mix it with the Ponds light to get the right color otherwise I look orange. It does last a little longer than the Ponds but I will probably go back to that brand and just use primer with it.
Ana P.
Hayward
It's alright , sometimes I don't really like the finish but I think it depends on your skin , like you can actually see it and it doesn't look natural at all or maybe it's my skin , who knows. I think trying a product whigh it's not expensive it not a bad idea , maybe it works for you better than to me.
Rachelle C.
After trying a few Asian branded BB Creams, I was disappointed with Garnier Skin Perfecter BB Cream. I have very fair skin and the lightest color was too dark and too warm (orange-y). The consistency was not conducive to a smooth application. While I didn't break out, my face was oily earlier and more-so than usual.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
Although I really wanted to like this and I even mixed it with a matte foundation... I was a greasy mess within a few hours. Even with a setting spray, my makeup seemed to fade in patches, pool around my nose and between my eyes. I cannot recommend this AT ALL!
marya b.
Sioux Falls, SD
I thought i was going to love this stuff but when you apply it i found that is was the only thing i could apply if i added anything else it just kind of made my skin look kind of dirty. if i added a powder it completely changed the color so that it wasn't my skiing tone anymore. i didn't even end up using the whole thing before i went and bout something else.
Kellie G.
New Freedom, PA
Did not like this at all. Bought it because of the price but it has very minimal coverage and is hard to color match - there aren't many shades. It also doesn't wear well throughout the day. Would not purchase again.
Lauren J.
One of my favorites from the drugstore. I have super sensitive, acne-prone skin and this product doesn't break out my skin at all. It is a little on the heavy side, but that's good for the drier months up ahead. If you haven't tried it, it is worth a shot.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?