BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the best drugstore BB cream! It instantly makes my skin look flawless, and after consistent use my skin looks better without any makeup on. It is not full coverage on its own but it can be used with a foundation if needed. I recommend getting the one made for oily to combo skin because the regular one can make you look greasy.
Jen A.
I've been using this for a little over a month now. I really love it. My tube is almost out and I considered buying a different brand but I will probably buy this one again.

I love that it's light coverage. It doesn't sink into little wrinkles.

It does leave my face a little shiny so I usually dust loose powder on after applying.
Shannon M.
Orange, CA
I really like this product. I bought the same one only for the oily skin combination and I actually like this one better. I feel like it covers a little bit more than the other one. It doesn't clog up my pores and it doesn't look like I'm really wearing anything at all yet still gives you that coverage that your looking for and wanting.
Amy T.
I love this bb cream. I won't be wearing foundation all summer,ill be wearing this for sure.it has light coverage,but it really evens out my skin. Makes it look as if I have nothing on. When I had it on I got compliments on my skin,thinking there was nothing on my face. If you have breakouts or scars it probably won't cover fully and be careful if you have oily skin,use a little bit of powder.
Shelby H.
I had really high hopes for this but I was let down. I wanted something that would both help the appearance of my under eyes and also cover up dark circles. It ended up creasing quite a bit even though I set it with powder. I also don't think it's worth the price. huge let down:(
Sinead K.
Minneapolis, MN
I haven't had any problems with it yet but I don't have oily skin or many problems and just need a little help with evenness in skin tone. It's really light and definitely softened/refreshed my skin. If you have temperamental skin (or oily skin, as some other reviewers state) you may want to avoid, though. For someone with similar skin to mine, fair and minimal blotchiness, I'd say go for it!
Courtney W.
Phoenix, AZ
I like this BB cream because the coverage is great and is very light on days when I don't feel like wearing a ton of makeup. The only drawback is it does make your face oily after wearing it, which is not good for people with oily skin. I've seen they make one tailored for those with oily skin which would probably work even better.
Kristin C.
Lancaster, PA
I used this product for the duration of last summer. Lightweight, but a little oily. It claims to correct skin and even tones...but this is false. I haven't repurchased the product, as I will be trying different brands and comparing.
Tia M.
I really like this cream. It makes my complection really tan, in the summer thats good but not always in the winter. This product covers and trets my acne. It is grease when I put it on but it's a cream du it's going to be greasy. I put powder over top of it so my skin donesn't look oily. I recommend this product for people who struggle with acne!!!
Allison S.
West Palm Beach, FL
I bought this in the OIL CONTROL formula and it was amazing. It lasts all day without me getting oily and has amazing coverage. It covers exactly like a foundation without feeling like you have a pound of makeup on. The only downside is that I'm very pale and the lightest shade is a little too dark for me. Even with it blended down my neck my mom could tell it wasn't matching me.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?