BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Heather N.
This cream smelled wonderful, however, it was way too greasy for my skin type. This also caused a huge lack of coverage. It was streaky, and made my facial peach fuzz look very pronounced. Not something I'd pay for again.
Jennifer C.
Sanford, FL
This BB offers just the right amount of coverage. It's better than a tinted moisturizer. I have very fair & oily skin, so the cream didn't work out well for me. It was too heavy & left me a little too orange. That is a common problem for me though. I think it would work well for people w normal to dry skin.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA
I didn't like this cream. I had a super hard time finding one that matched my skin tone well and it felt sorry of "cakey" and left my skin super dry (though I have dry skin to begin with).
Sarah V.
Winter Springs, FL
I have tried the version for oil/combo skin and I like it. It is essentially a tinted moisturizer so it has a sheer coverage plus SPF which is nice. It doesn't last a long time, especially in the heat/humidity. It is nice for a quick face on the go or when you're too lazy to do your whole foundation routine.
Lesley S.
I use Garnier BB cream on a daily basis and I love it. It Gives me just enough coverage (sheer, natural tint) and my face doesn't get oily throughout the day. For the price, my favorite BB!
Janie L.
Glendale, AZ
As far as BB creams go, this is easily the best one I've tried yet. Perfect amount of light coverage, great color, and very well priced. Cons are that it rubs off, gets oily, and oxidizes a little bit. Nothing major though, especially considering it's a BB cream. Will repurchase and definitely recommend to anyone who needs minimal coverage with a light feel and SPF!
Caitlyn P.
Hernando, MS
I was kind of on the fence about this beauty balm, but I tried it because my mom loves it! She has mature/oily skin and it works so well for her! On the other hand, I have dry skin and I wasn't a huge fan. I recommend this for oily skin, but not for dry skin!
Stephanie B.
I bought this during the start of the BB cream craze and I didn't understand what a BB cream was. I didn't expect such a sheer coverage. I don't have flawless enough skin to only wear a BB cream. I need foundation with concealer and a finishing powder. Not for me.
Yulisa H.
Battle Ground, WA
I love this BB cream, it helps my face feel moist and doesn't dry it up. So if you have dry skin highly recommend. I wear it every day when I don't wanna wear foundation. The coverage is light and doesn't ever look cacky. I can apply it with my fingers or a beauty blender and it looks great either way.
samantha H.
Gulf Breeze, FL
This is a good BB cream for those with normal to dry skin since it is a pretty dewy finish. I suggest setting with a powder if you don't want to shine like a disco ball. The spf is great. It does have fragrance which I could live without. The shade range also isn't very wide and lean more on the pinkish side.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?