BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
C a H.
I found this on the mark down rack. It was a great BB cream. Left my skin feeling soft. It gave me a good coverage without overloading my face. When I get rid of other products and go search for a new BB cream, I just hope I can find this one.
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
I just bought this BB cream, thinking I could use it to replace foundation on days I didn't want to really wear makeup. The first time I used it, I followed the directions where it said "apply liberally." Well, it didn't work out so well since I have very light skin. However, since I have used it again, I figured out the right amount to use.
Alison G.
Richmond, CA
This is pretty decent for an American BB cream. It has a thick, but blendable formula. It applies easily with a sponge or even just your fingers, with medium coverage. My main complaint with this is that it has a strong, herbal scent, which does not dissipate throughout the day. If it was unscented, I would reach for this much more frequently!
Nataly C.
Henderson, NV
I have the oily/combination formula in medium deep and I've been loving it. Feels so light on my face but still provides great coverage for a bb cream. Feels a bit dewy at first but using a setting powder helps a lot but I do find that I have to use a bit more powder after 5-6 hours. . Hasn't made me break out at all since i started using it.
Patricia H.
This product is not for people with oily skin. It made my skin looks so greasy and feel so nasty. The color selection is horrible and and there's a very strong smell. I would not recommend this two people who have oily skin but to someone that has dry skin. I think I'm going to try the new one for oily skin and see if I if its any better.
Amanda P.
This BB cream is perfect for everyday use. I wouldn't consider it as a high coverage foundation, more of a primer for the rest of your makeup. Works perfectly if you are not a big makeup person! It goes on smoothly and looks clean not cakey. An affordable option if you usually buy and use moisturizers, primers, and face SPF every morning!
Connie P.
Pace, FL
I tried this BB Cream several years ago-- in fact, it was the first BB cream I had ever tried. It was a perfect match in terms of color. It applied really well. However, it was extremely oily! I wanted to use BB cream as an alternate to foundation so as to reduce the amount of product on my face. However, I found that I still had to use a setting powder, which defeated my intention of using a BB cream.
Lauren D.
Peabody, MA
I had first tried this in their original formula before they came out with the oil free version. It was pretty good but it left a shiny look to my face that I didn't like. So I went and picked up the oil free version which I like a lot better. The negative about it, is that it is very liquidy and it tends to come out fast out of the container.
Yanira G.
Los Angeles, CA
THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST PRODUCTS THAT I HAVE EVER EVER PURCHASED!
SINCE THE FIRST TIME IT MADE ME BRAKE OUT SOOOO BAD ON MY FOREHEAD THAT I STOPPED USING IT RIGTH AWAY AND I WAS LEFT OUT WITH SOOO MUCH BUMPS ON MY FOREHEAD, I TOLD MY DERMATOLOGIST AND HE TOLD ME IT WAS A ALLERGIC REACTION TOWRDS THE PRODUCT AND GAVE ME A CREAM THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO GET RID OF THE ALLERGIC REACTION I HAD ON MY FOREHEAD AND ITS BEEN ALMOST A YEAR AND IT HAS NOT GONE AWAY!!!!
Amy T.
I love this bb cream. I won't be wearing foundation all summer,ill be wearing this for sure.it has light coverage,but it really evens out my skin. Makes it look as if I have nothing on. When I had it on I got compliments on my skin,thinking there was nothing on my face. If you have breakouts or scars it probably won't cover fully and be careful if you have oily skin,use a little bit of powder.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?