BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Priscila J.
Marietta, GA
My husband bought this for me so i can conceal my spots and dark circles. Well i was very disapointed because it didn't do anything that is says it does.It was like wearing an extra layer of oily cream. Will not buy again and it caked up with my other products.
Stephanie B.
I bought this during the start of the BB cream craze and I didn't understand what a BB cream was. I didn't expect such a sheer coverage. I don't have flawless enough skin to only wear a BB cream. I need foundation with concealer and a finishing powder. Not for me.
Erica R.
This left my face orange. I tried applying it several times and each time I looked orange and unnatural. This is not something I could wear out of the house. I give it a "D" instead of "F" bc I did not use it long enough to see if it enhanced my skin over time, so I am not sure of the long lasting benefits.
Janie L.
Glendale, AZ
As far as BB creams go, this is easily the best one I've tried yet. Perfect amount of light coverage, great color, and very well priced. Cons are that it rubs off, gets oily, and oxidizes a little bit. Nothing major though, especially considering it's a BB cream. Will repurchase and definitely recommend to anyone who needs minimal coverage with a light feel and SPF!
Sara H.
Lake Luzerne, NY
I was not a huge fan on this cream. It was was thick and I felt like you could see my make up a little too much. I was looking for something that gave a nice coverage but not clown looking. I felt as if it did not match my skin very well. I used twice and decided it was not for me.
Kinsey M.
Waynesville, NC
This may work for some people, but after 30 minutes or so of having it on my face started itching. It wasn't sensitive enough for me and left me with red dry blothes on my face for a week.
Windy T.
Baker City, OR
I decided to give this product a try when I found a coupon. After hearing a lot of hype about BB cream I was excited to try it. Using it for a week, I noticed my skin would get oily everyday, and normally I do not have oily skin. I felt the need to powder three to four times a day to keep the shine down.
Liz P.
I picked this up about two weeks ago and have been using it every day. I am in my 40's and was told that this wouldn't settle into my fine lines. Well, it didn't. It goes on smooth and with a little bit of dewiness. You do need to set it to help it last longer
Jennifer C.
Sanford, FL
This BB offers just the right amount of coverage. It's better than a tinted moisturizer. I have very fair & oily skin, so the cream didn't work out well for me. It was too heavy & left me a little too orange. That is a common problem for me though. I think it would work well for people w normal to dry skin.
Tracy P.
Garnier BB Cream is a great BB Cream for the price. It offers great coverage and staying power. Even though I have dry skin I prefer the one for oily skin. It does have a slight fragrance.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?