BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Tullahoma, TN
I tried to like this, I really did. I feel like it just sat on top of my skin. It also provided no coverage for me whatsoever.
Diane S.
Diane S.
West Liberty
Skin never feels dry or looks dull. Like this brand better than any of the others that I've tried!
Iva S.
Iva S.
Miami Springs, FL
Amazing light to medium coverage , this bb cream will give you a dewy look and also very natural. I do recommend this product.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
My favorite BB cream by far! It is so healthy for my face and leaves a dark matte finish! This is the holy grail of BB Creams!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Gilbert, AZ
I have tried so many BB creams but this is my favorite. It goes on easily, stays all day and you can't beat the price!
Angie K.
Angie K.
Virgie
This stuff is great! Stays on for a long time and blends very well. Has a nice finish when dried.
Sheila B.
Sheila B.
Saint Augustine
Love this so much! Blends well with my skin tone and doubles as sunscreen since it has SPF in it.
Nora G.
Nora G.
Weston
No he usado, pero dicha marca es excelente con buen precio y duradera. Precio accesible
Tala A.
Tala A.
Mansfield, TX
I Use this so and it is very long lasting and dose t make your face look oily, it gets ride of any lines on my face and makes me look super young
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont , CA
I tried the sample BB cream and I loved it so much gave me a nice full coverage begin a fresh look but it wasn't mine color
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?