BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Ashley J.
Ankeny, IA
I really like this product. It can be a little watery and sometimes I feel like the color is a little weird. Covers up blemishes pretty well though. I feel like it makes my face more oily in the winter and throughout the night though. Everyone has different skin though so I would try it! Perfect for just throwing on before class and for lazy days!
Tasha K.
Wdm, IA
I really love this BB Cream. It is light and doesn't clog pores. I've stopped using foundation because it evens out my skin tone so well. If there was one negative, it would be the number of shades. I feel it needs a greater variety. Right now my skin tone is lighter than the Fair/Light so I mix in a little moisturizer. It is still a great product.
Raine V.
Peabody, MA
I love this product. I've never been into makeup at all but I'm interested so my friend suggested this. I love it! it evens out my face beautifully. it is like having just a little makeup on to bring out your natural beauty a little more!
Nataly C.
Henderson, NV
I have the oily/combination formula in medium deep and I've been loving it. Feels so light on my face but still provides great coverage for a bb cream. Feels a bit dewy at first but using a setting powder helps a lot but I do find that I have to use a bit more powder after 5-6 hours. . Hasn't made me break out at all since i started using it.
Debra P.
I generally like Garnier's skin products, but the BB cream just doesn't work for me. It provides nice, light coverage and is priced well as a drugstore brand. But doesn't match my skin tone, and tends to give me an orange-ish look. It is also too oily for my dry-to-combination skin, and with just a few days use my skin started to break out.
Monique J.
Missouri City, TX
I received a sample of this in the mail and I had never tried a BB cream before, but I really like it surprisingly. I have a lot of imperfection on my skin including hyperpigmentation and this didn't really provide coverage, but it definitely gave my skin an overall glow that made it look way better than just my bare skin alone. It gives it like a dewy glow and your tone appears slightly more even.
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
Oh my goodness, I LOVE this bb cream!! I actually use it as a foundation, and it gives me plenty of coverage. I use the new formula for oily skins, but be careful, because since it is a bb cream you can still get pretty oily throughout the day. This bb cream leaves my skin looking smooth and glowing. It's a pretty good price, and you get a lot of product.
Jaclyn H.
Cape May, NJ
So everywhere I go, I hear about BB creams! I was against them for so long because I always thought that there's no way one single cream could correct, moisturize, tone, conceal, cover, protect, and even out. YIKES that's a lot! Can it make me a sandwich, too? I decided to give it a try, I had a coupon so it made the justification of such a mystical product a tiny bit better. Well, it's thick, didn't correct my red spots, barely concealed under my eyes, and whether I used my fingers, a beauty blender, or a brush I got the same results.
Tiffany F.
Spring lake , Mi
I love BB creams. I have a favorite, however, I have to order it as I don't have a sephora near me. I had to purchase some from a Walmart during an in between shipment period, and I got this. It really is a great product. It doesn't last quite as long as my Stila BB cream, but the quality and color is amazing. I will definitely buy again.
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
I just bought this BB cream, thinking I could use it to replace foundation on days I didn't want to really wear makeup. The first time I used it, I followed the directions where it said "apply liberally." Well, it didn't work out so well since I have very light skin. However, since I have used it again, I figured out the right amount to use.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?