BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Priscila J.
Marietta, GA
My husband bought this for me so i can conceal my spots and dark circles. Well i was very disapointed because it didn't do anything that is says it does.It was like wearing an extra layer of oily cream. Will not buy again and it caked up with my other products.
Lesley S.
I use Garnier BB cream on a daily basis and I love it. It Gives me just enough coverage (sheer, natural tint) and my face doesn't get oily throughout the day. For the price, my favorite BB!
Katie
Allison Park, PA
I have fairly oily medium tone skin and this works alright for me! i was soooooo excited to find a drugstore bb cream but what slightly disappointed... it has enough coverage for me and a fairly thick consistancy but even with a setting powder it was a little too oily for me. I'm thinking of using it in the winter when my skin a a little drier maybe it will work out better then. does not break me out and has a nice scent to it
Kinsey M.
Waynesville, NC
This may work for some people, but after 30 minutes or so of having it on my face started itching. It wasn't sensitive enough for me and left me with red dry blothes on my face for a week.
Kim T.
Baltimore, MD
I just started using this product and overall I like it pretty well. It's like a tinted moisturizer with more coverage. I don't see myself using this as much in the winter time because it can look a bit too dewy, but for hydrated summer skin I really like it :)
Amy Z.
This is a great product for everyday use because it's light and covers VERY well! I usually set it with a powder on top so it looks better blended and matter than just leaving it on its own.
Meaghan C.
West Yarmouth, MA
I love this product! I love the light fragrance and smooth coverage. I find it to be the perfect amount of coverage for day time, evens out my complexion just enough without looking too made up. I also love that it has a sunscreen built in, one less step for me!
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA
I didn't like this cream. I had a super hard time finding one that matched my skin tone well and it felt sorry of "cakey" and left my skin super dry (though I have dry skin to begin with).
Julie Z.
San Francisco, CA
This was really greasy and heavy feeling. I feel like it really cakes up your face and I hate that look. No one wants to look like pancake batter. BB creams are suppose to make you look like you aren't wearing any make up. This is just gross. It also broke me out. I'm happy I didn't have to pay for this crap.
Caitlyn P.
Hernando, MS
I was kind of on the fence about this beauty balm, but I tried it because my mom loves it! She has mature/oily skin and it works so well for her! On the other hand, I have dry skin and I wasn't a huge fan. I recommend this for oily skin, but not for dry skin!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?