BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
I like it. I haven't seen much of a difference yet. I got it on sale but I like the way it feels. I feel like it comes off a little to easy. it def comes off in the rain which I do.not.like!
Kamerynn B.
Winston Salem, NC
This is the only BB cream that has not made my skin oily and actually has some coverage. I put this on in the morning with some under eye concealer and mascara and I'm good to go for the day.
Brittany P.
North Platte , NE
Decent product for dry skin however its not very long wearing. I tend to use a light layer on days when I'm doing errands and don't have to worry about it melting off. Packaging is nice too!
Encarnacion J.
I used this product before when I ran out of foundation. It's not really full coverage but great for those that want something sheer. I do have sensitive skin on my face that is also oily and my skin was not having it. I ended up getting a little rash around my eyes, forehead, chin and the perimeter of my face.
Holly K.
I have had this product for two days and I am already absolutely in love with it. It seems to be full coverage, yet lightweight AT THE SAME TIME! It is truly a miracle worker for my oily skin.
Michelle S.
Kissimmee, FL
I received a sample of this product. I was excited to try it out. But I'm disappointed. When I first applied it I was happy because it's soft and it glides onto the skin so easily. But the coverage for me is terrible. I feel like it makes my skin imperfections worse.
Stephanie B.
I bought this during the start of the BB cream craze and I didn't understand what a BB cream was. I didn't expect such a sheer coverage. I don't have flawless enough skin to only wear a BB cream. I need foundation with concealer and a finishing powder. Not for me.
Yulisa H.
Battle Ground, WA
I love this BB cream, it helps my face feel moist and doesn't dry it up. So if you have dry skin highly recommend. I wear it every day when I don't wanna wear foundation. The coverage is light and doesn't ever look cacky. I can apply it with my fingers or a beauty blender and it looks great either way.
Janie L.
Glendale, AZ
As far as BB creams go, this is easily the best one I've tried yet. Perfect amount of light coverage, great color, and very well priced. Cons are that it rubs off, gets oily, and oxidizes a little bit. Nothing major though, especially considering it's a BB cream. Will repurchase and definitely recommend to anyone who needs minimal coverage with a light feel and SPF!
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA
I didn't like this cream. I had a super hard time finding one that matched my skin tone well and it felt sorry of "cakey" and left my skin super dry (though I have dry skin to begin with).
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?