BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Taylor B.
I've tried quite a lot of BB creams and this surpasses them all! It's so light I feel like I'm not wearing anything, has spf (super important!!) and has a great concealment that's build able!
Ally P.
Midland, MI
I haven't tried a whole lot of BB creams but this is close to the best for the price. It has really good coverage for a BB cream and nice color. It's a little greasy so that's my only complaint. I think if I use the one for oily skin it would fix that problem though!
catherine d.
I have dry skin and this is my favorite bb cream ever. it smalls amazing looks great on my skin moisturizes and covers small imperfections i use it every time i go to the beach or in the sun.
Holly K.
I have had this product for two days and I am already absolutely in love with it. It seems to be full coverage, yet lightweight AT THE SAME TIME! It is truly a miracle worker for my oily skin.
Sara H.
Lake Luzerne, NY
I was not a huge fan on this cream. It was was thick and I felt like you could see my make up a little too much. I was looking for something that gave a nice coverage but not clown looking. I felt as if it did not match my skin very well. I used twice and decided it was not for me.
Caitlyn P.
Hernando, MS
I was kind of on the fence about this beauty balm, but I tried it because my mom loves it! She has mature/oily skin and it works so well for her! On the other hand, I have dry skin and I wasn't a huge fan. I recommend this for oily skin, but not for dry skin!
Alyssa T.
Tracy, CA
For the days I just go to school, and want to wear minimal makeup, this is my go-to. It evens out my skin tone.

I use it lightly and it works amazing. I'm a medium skin tone, and the light to medium works well. Definitely a product I will repurchase in the future
Amy Z.
This is a great product for everyday use because it's light and covers VERY well! I usually set it with a powder on top so it looks better blended and matter than just leaving it on its own.
Priscila J.
Marietta, GA
My husband bought this for me so i can conceal my spots and dark circles. Well i was very disapointed because it didn't do anything that is says it does.It was like wearing an extra layer of oily cream. Will not buy again and it caked up with my other products.
Lesley S.
I use Garnier BB cream on a daily basis and I love it. It Gives me just enough coverage (sheer, natural tint) and my face doesn't get oily throughout the day. For the price, my favorite BB!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?