BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Yasmine L.
Avondale, AZ
I use this product daily. It is my go-to and am generally happy with it. I use the oily skin version since I have super oily skin that is prone to breakouts. If theres one thing I would like is that the oil control lasted longer. I find myself having to apply powder to my face mid-day. Other then that I enjoy the product and the coverage/feel is great.
Vanessa F.
Amsterdam, NY
I just recently bought this product because I wanted to see what all the fuss was about and I was finally out of foundation. I love this product! It's not too heavy and you definitely don't need much so it's going to last forver! It has helped to improve the over all tone of my skin and some of my marks left over from acne. It doesn't make me breakout and I breakout really easy. Overall, it's a great product!
Heather A.
Macon, GA
I am always looking for makeup that is healtheir and more moisturizing for my skin. This product seemed to moisturize my skin well but it was very dark on my pale skin. I got the lightest color that they had but still looked too dark for my complexion. I would rate this a B because it is a good product for your skin and moisturizes it well but, they do not have good color choices for those with fair skin.
Stephenie T.
Knoxville, IA
Purchased this to try an "airbrush" look I found on
Pinterest where you mix = parts with Cetaphil lotion
and Monistat anti-chafing gel then apply and use a
buffer brush to smooth it on. Worked amazinly well
for this and I will repurchase it.
Tara R.
I would like to start by acknowledging that I have very sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts. I mainly use all natural/mineral products. I took a risk by trying this product.. and I have NO regrets. I use this BB cream in addition to my daily moisturizer. If you apply the perfect amount, it will NOT make your face greasy/oily. Highly recommend!
Emily R.
Cayce, SC
So I really wanted to like this product, despite the fact that non-Asian BB creams are usually just over-hyped tinted moisturizers. But it cakes on the dry spots on my skin, feels really gross and thick, and makes me feel really oily throughout the day. Not to mention that the color isn't really a very good match for me, and there are only a couple of options. I didn't really notice any benefits from this product either, and I really just felt like I looked really made-up when I wore it, which is pretty much the opposite of what I want to look like!
maire b.
Arlington
Looovee this product so much. Its perfect for throwing on summer morning when its hot out and you know pictures will be taken but dont want to spend a lot of time.
Larysa W.
I have repurchased this product numerous times. For the summer, it feels like nothing is on my face. I get the coverage I want as well. The only problem is that the original garnier bb cream was never able to last really long. Throughout school hours, I would notice my acne and red marks becoming more noticeable throughout the day. Not cute... Only if it stayed on all day, it would be one of the best!!
Renata L.
Bloomfield, NJ
I like this BB cream because it does give me more coverage than the tinted moisturizer I used previously. I also think it stays on for a good time. Cons, there are only 2 shade selections & of course I'm in between. Also, even though I used the combo formula on my oily skin, it feels dry in the morning & then oily at night. It does breakup as the day goes on
Tasha K.
Wdm, IA
I really love this BB Cream. It is light and doesn't clog pores. I've stopped using foundation because it evens out my skin tone so well. If there was one negative, it would be the number of shades. I feel it needs a greater variety. Right now my skin tone is lighter than the Fair/Light so I mix in a little moisturizer. It is still a great product.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?