BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Wendy F.
Lakewood, CA
Was super excited to try this product but was quickly disappointed. The color options are pathetic and very Orange. I have very pale sensitive skin and I literally tried this once and my husband said it looked really bad and never used it again, super waste of money.
Vanessa W.
I have 3 of these (received as a present). At first, I used it without foundation, and it did not work well, given that it has very sheer coverage. However, I realized that the best way to use it for me is to take my Urban Decay Naked Foundation in 2.0 (it is a bit lighter than my actual shade) and then apply the BB cream afterwards for a natural look and spf protection.
Chrissy M.
Sebring, FL
This is the best B.B Cream! I have acne prone skin and some sun spots and one thin layer covers it all! I get a little insecure about it and instead of wearing a full face of makeup every time I go out, knowing I can just put this on makes me feel so much better! :)
Danica H.
Auburn, ME
I had very high expectations for this product, but I felt very sticky all day. All though the price range wasn't bad. I feel like this could benefit someone with dry skin. Not got me but I see why people like it so much.
Brianne K.
Tampa, FL
I was really excited to try this, it was the first BB cream I had ever purchased to try. During my first use, I think I used too little. During my second use, I got better coverage and it did a good job smoothing out my completion...but as the day progressed, my face felt very greasy. After subsequent uses, I noted that my BB cream did indeed make my face greasy.
Lesley S.
I use Garnier BB cream on a daily basis and I love it. It Gives me just enough coverage (sheer, natural tint) and my face doesn't get oily throughout the day. For the price, my favorite BB!
Kim T.
Baltimore, MD
I just started using this product and overall I like it pretty well. It's like a tinted moisturizer with more coverage. I don't see myself using this as much in the winter time because it can look a bit too dewy, but for hydrated summer skin I really like it :)
Amy Z.
This is a great product for everyday use because it's light and covers VERY well! I usually set it with a powder on top so it looks better blended and matter than just leaving it on its own.
Allison Park, PA
I have fairly oily medium tone skin and this works alright for me! i was soooooo excited to find a drugstore bb cream but what slightly disappointed... it has enough coverage for me and a fairly thick consistancy but even with a setting powder it was a little too oily for me. I'm thinking of using it in the winter when my skin a a little drier maybe it will work out better then. does not break me out and has a nice scent to it
samantha H.
Gulf Breeze, FL
This is a good BB cream for those with normal to dry skin since it is a pretty dewy finish. I suggest setting with a powder if you don't want to shine like a disco ball. The spf is great. It does have fragrance which I could live without. The shade range also isn't very wide and lean more on the pinkish side.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?