BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Tyne S.
Johnson City, TN
This product goes on flawlessly. Even though it is quite liquidy, it evens out my skin tone, covers blemishes, is lightweight, and has excellent coverage for a BB cream. I use the combo/oily in light/medium. I have combo skin with dry patches, and this doesn't cling to my dry patches and keeps me matte throughout the day. It is quite pricey, at 14 US dollars a bottle. Also, it has a very chemical smell. I wish it smelled better.
Kamerynn B.
Winston Salem, NC
This is the only BB cream that has not made my skin oily and actually has some coverage. I put this on in the morning with some under eye concealer and mascara and I'm good to go for the day.
Jacquelyn B.
Lexington, KY
I think a straight foundation is just a better rout for me, this stuff is good for sparse makeup beach and pool days during the summer, but it...oils up?? And if i actually want to cover my acne scars i have to wear a pound and a half of this stuff. Also the color on the one i bought is slightly too pink, leaving an unnatural glow,yellow based creams, concealers, highlighters etc always look more natural in a variety of lighting.
Erika D.
Fairfax, VA
I have such dry skin and this made my face so oily. I can't even imagine using something like this if I actually had oily skin. It seemed to also sit on top of my skin instead of blending in.
Jennifer A.
Stockdale, TX
I tend to use this on my off days when I'm not wanting to put a lot of products on my face. I have noticed that my skin is looking better after using this product. While I wouldn't use this every day as I like more coverage, it's still great on my sensitive skin.
Taylor B.
I've tried quite a lot of BB creams and this surpasses them all! It's so light I feel like I'm not wearing anything, has spf (super important!!) and has a great concealment that's build able!
Chrissy M.
Sebring, FL
This is the best B.B Cream! I have acne prone skin and some sun spots and one thin layer covers it all! I get a little insecure about it and instead of wearing a full face of makeup every time I go out, knowing I can just put this on makes me feel so much better! :)
Heather M.
Austin, TX
I use this in the summertime as I tend to be tanner. Wintertime comes around and even the lightest formula is just a touch too dark for us with a fair complexion. But love it for summer as I enjoy the spf factor as well. A broader range of colors would be nice.
Tiffany L.
Houma, LA
This bb cream has amazing coverage, but it does not make it feel like you have a ton of makeup on your face. It always makes my skin look like it's glowing. When I wear this, my brother always tells me I look less tired or more healthy. I HIGHLY recommend this product.
Brittany P.
North Platte , NE
Decent product for dry skin however its not very long wearing. I tend to use a light layer on days when I'm doing errands and don't have to worry about it melting off. Packaging is nice too!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?