BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Carter H.
Richmond, VA
This is one of my favorite products. I have tried others but nothing compares. It's nice because you don't need foundation too. It does not leave skin feeling oily.
Kelly S.
Williamsburg, VA
I've tried several BB creams, but this one has the best balance between coverage and lightness. It smooths my skin and gives it a flawless finish, but has the feel of a tinted moisturizer.
I'm a huge fan of Garnier products in general, but I've been wearing this daily for a couple years and people constantly tell me I have great skin. I give a lot of the credit to how smooth this cream makes my complexion look.
Brittany B.
Citrus Heights, CA
This product in great as a BB cream. It blurs out lines and imperfections while still allowing your skin to shine through. I wish it wasn't so dewy because I don't always want to set it with a powder. Overall, I do like it for the warmer months.
Regina W.
Mckinney, TX
Just bought this a couple of weeks ago, and so far I like it. I haven't ever tried a bb cream before, so I don't have anything to compare it to, but it's very light and I like that it gives my pale skin a little bit of color. I would buy it again.
Melissa R.
Urania, LA
When I don't feel like putting on a full face of makeup to go to the grocery store, I just put on this BB cream. It is the only one I have found with a good amount of coverage without feeling to heavy. I am not a liquid foundation girl, due to cakey looks on me so for me to like this is a surprise. The only down fall is that if I do not have a little bit of a tan it can look orange looking on my fair skin. I use fair/medium tone. Once I have gotten a little sun is seems to match a little better. Overall it's a good product if you need a quick face fix.
Bree C.
Puyallup, WA
I rotate between a spendy BB cream (Dr Jart) and Garnier. I like the smell of this one better, but find that it does not cover quite as well as the spendier one. This one feels more like a liquid foundation than a creamy BB cream. This is a good buy if you are looking to spend under $20 for a BB cream. If you have a little more in your budget I would recommend Dr Jart as it really makes your skin tone look even.
Kelsey S.
Searched for a good BB cream that wasn't too heavy and didn't break out my sensitive skin. This stuff is great. Light weight but still has good coverage and doesn't make my skin feel awful after I wash it off. Will continue to purchase this product
Vanessa F.
Amsterdam, NY
I just recently bought this product because I wanted to see what all the fuss was about and I was finally out of foundation. I love this product! It's not too heavy and you definitely don't need much so it's going to last forver! It has helped to improve the over all tone of my skin and some of my marks left over from acne. It doesn't make me breakout and I breakout really easy. Overall, it's a great product!
Yasmine L.
Avondale, AZ
I use this product daily. It is my go-to and am generally happy with it. I use the oily skin version since I have super oily skin that is prone to breakouts. If theres one thing I would like is that the oil control lasted longer. I find myself having to apply powder to my face mid-day. Other then that I enjoy the product and the coverage/feel is great.
Ashley T.
York, PA
I wouldn't necessarily even call this a BB cream, it's more of a tinted moisturizer if anything. It only comes in 3 shades, and none of them match my skin tone close enough to use this product. Also, when trying it out (only to find out the shades don't match) it made my skin VERY oily. I have combo/oily skin and I'd say this BB Cream may even be too oily for dry skin. My face looked extremely shiny and greasy.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?