BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
W Valley City, UT
This product it a must have for people that doesn't have time to get ready every day (like me) thumbs up!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
I love this product, have been using t for a year. The tube lasts forever and it stays on your face very nicely! The only thing is it's hard to find your match.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
This is by far the best BB cream I have ever used! I do sent mine with a translucent powder because Arizona is not makeup friendly.
nidhi s.
nidhi s.
Not a big fan of this product but very sheer coverage not buildable get patchy doesnt come in many shades
Ana M.
Ana M.
Chandler, AZ
It works well. I prefer other brand. But this one is for a beige skin tone. It has a bit pink in it.
Arcel G.
Arcel G.
I so love this product! affordable and i love it on my skin. Juts perfect on my skin
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
I have this for combo/oily skin and it is my go-to product. I love the coverage and the finish.
Jodi S.
Jodi S.
Norwood, PA
This completely evens out my skin tone and keeps my face soft to touch, It has spf 15 for sun protection
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Morristown, TN
Great everyday product to use. Love the lightweight feel and coverage from the tint. Easy to apply and makes skin feel great.
Nansy N.
Nansy N.
I love this bb cream😍 i use this everyday and as a primer, what i also like of this is the has a SPF 15
You can buy it at any drugstore for around $10.00 dollars
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?