BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Laura A.
Austin, TX
Absolutely love this product. I get compliments on my skin every time I wear it. It helps keep my dry skin hydrated and blends seamlessly so it doesn't look like I'm wearing base make up at all! By far my favorite be cream, even over the top shelf brands.
Darius W.
I love this product. I've been using it religiously for about three weeks and I can't live without it. I use the shade medium/dark to match my the color of my body since my face is paler. I apply my moisturizer first then with my fingers work a pea sized amount into my skin. Then I apply another pea sized amount with a flat top kabuki on the areas I need a little more coverage. It works so perfectly and looks so natural.
Seo H.
I love this. It is perfect for the no wake up makeup look. Just when you want to cover up some things. It works perfectly with my beauty sponge that I damp before I put this product on. It works very well. I like the oil control one
Elvira M.
Kent, WA
I have been using this product for awhile now and can say that this is the most amazing BB cream there is. And I've used a lot of them. It's perfect for my skin tone and hides any breakouts or redness that I have. It's light and stays on for a very long time without having to touch up with powder. This is definitely like a foundation for me and I love it.
Jessica R.
This provides a very nice finish. Its dewy (if you like that look), and just makes your skin look better. I have some freckles and you can still see some of them but it still covers up some skin imperfections. My favorite tinted moisturizer/bb cream yet. It has a lot of value for the amount you get and price. The reason why I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it does seem to come off by the end of the day.
Ashley K.
Manhattan, KS
I absolutely love this product! The only downside is that it is very oily. It is definitely not a put-on-and-out-the-door kind of product. I definitely need to put a matte powder over it. Other than that, however, it moisturizes my face (not too much that it clogs my pores), evens my skin, and makes me look great! :) I would definitely buy it, just make sure you have a powder to eliminate the oily look it first gives you!
Tanya B.
Hatfield, PA
I love this BB cream, It's not too thick ( for my taste), it gives a decent amount of coverage ( I have some acne scars and I still need a bit of concealer to get the redness out completely, but its a decent enough). It makes me less oily throughout the day and I have VERY oily skin. Overall I give this a B+ because I wish it would control my oil for the whole day although I know that's probably impossible to achieve :)
Theodora Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
It's a nice light bb cream that gives decent, natural coverage which is great for those days of light makeup. It doesn't totally cover imperfections but if you have redness on your face, it reduces the redness and make it less obvious than it is. Only thing is that its really liquid that it leaks out of the tube and all over the cover so it's really messy.
Lauren B.
State College, PA
I use this product as a tinted moisturizer on days where I don't want to put a whole face of make-up on. I've found that while it has great coverage, it can become a bit greasy and heavy feeling. I have noticed it causes breakouts too. But, like I said, it does have good coverage for those days when foundation, concealer, etc just aren't on my "to-do" list
Jessica F.
Reading, PA
From the first time I tried this product, I knew I found a winner. I love how even and incredibly smooth it makes my skin. I feel comfortable leaving the house with this as my only foundation!

I would recommend buying two shades and playing with a combination that works for you for maximum coverage. Don't worry about the cost of buying two bottles, as this stuff lasts you a LONG time. A little drop goes a long way!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?