BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
melissa c.
Pinellas Park, FL
I love the way this product looks on my skin but it literally melts away. It can't stand up to my oily skin. They need to make less greasy version that lasts longer and I would be all over it
Vanessa W.
I have 3 of these (received as a present). At first, I used it without foundation, and it did not work well, given that it has very sheer coverage. However, I realized that the best way to use it for me is to take my Urban Decay Naked Foundation in 2.0 (it is a bit lighter than my actual shade) and then apply the BB cream afterwards for a natural look and spf protection.
Michelle M.
Hialeah, FL
I really like this BB cream. It's not heavy, a nice light coverage. And a little bit of product covers your whole face. I am not big on using liquid foundation but I really like this formula.
Tyne S.
Johnson City, TN
This product goes on flawlessly. Even though it is quite liquidy, it evens out my skin tone, covers blemishes, is lightweight, and has excellent coverage for a BB cream. I use the combo/oily in light/medium. I have combo skin with dry patches, and this doesn't cling to my dry patches and keeps me matte throughout the day. It is quite pricey, at 14 US dollars a bottle. Also, it has a very chemical smell. I wish it smelled better.
Brittany P.
North Platte , NE
Decent product for dry skin however its not very long wearing. I tend to use a light layer on days when I'm doing errands and don't have to worry about it melting off. Packaging is nice too!
Jacquelyn B.
Lexington, KY
I think a straight foundation is just a better rout for me, this stuff is good for sparse makeup beach and pool days during the summer, but it...oils up?? And if i actually want to cover my acne scars i have to wear a pound and a half of this stuff. Also the color on the one i bought is slightly too pink, leaving an unnatural glow,yellow based creams, concealers, highlighters etc always look more natural in a variety of lighting.
alyssa t.
Too thick and oily for my skin. I read several good reviews about this product but it was not meant for me. however, the lught/medium tone matched my skin tone well and the coverage was decent.
Kelly C.
This came very highly recommended to me by friends, but I did not like this at all. I love using BB creams and use them all summer long. This was very greasy on my skin, and the smell was horrible. It was just not for me. I took this back and got my money back.
Kamerynn B.
Winston Salem, NC
This is the only BB cream that has not made my skin oily and actually has some coverage. I put this on in the morning with some under eye concealer and mascara and I'm good to go for the day.
Chrissy M.
Sebring, FL
This is the best B.B Cream! I have acne prone skin and some sun spots and one thin layer covers it all! I get a little insecure about it and instead of wearing a full face of makeup every time I go out, knowing I can just put this on makes me feel so much better! :)
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?