BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Love this bb cream. It's easy to blend. Has buildable coverage and SPF. Stays on well even without primer.
Cherryn W.
Cherryn W.
Birmingham, AL
This is a great tinted moisturizer. I love how I can get medium coverage but having a good amount of spf protecting my skin. A little bit of product goes a long way and it will last all day.
Karla A.
Karla A.
This product feels nice on my skin. It makes my face feel refreshing and I forget that I have anything on.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I really like this garnier bb cream. I typically only wear department store makeup, but this works just as well and is way cheaper! I really like this b b cream and will for sure buy again!
Diana B.
Diana B.
I love this for my legs. Covers upp veins, scars, and dark spots. Makes my legs look smoother and younger.
Monia V.
Monia V.
It covers all my spots .
It relay works for me and I have a sensitive skin.
No need to add setting pouder.
Siri K.
Siri K.
Colorado Springs, CO
It's super lightweight, blends easily and I love the fact that it has SPF in it makes is super convenient
Julia A.
Julia A.
Hemet, CA
This bb cream helps me from getting lines that are unwanted. Also it hides all those blemishes you might not want to be seen.
Christine K.
Christine K.
Really great effective great BB cream that use every day mostly for contouring or get blend out
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
W Valley City, UT
This product it a must have for people that doesn't have time to get ready every day (like me) thumbs up!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?