BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jennifer A.
Stockdale, TX
I tend to use this on my off days when I'm not wanting to put a lot of products on my face. I have noticed that my skin is looking better after using this product. While I wouldn't use this every day as I like more coverage, it's still great on my sensitive skin.
Encarnacion J.
I used this product before when I ran out of foundation. It's not really full coverage but great for those that want something sheer. I do have sensitive skin on my face that is also oily and my skin was not having it. I ended up getting a little rash around my eyes, forehead, chin and the perimeter of my face.
Jacquelyn B.
Lexington, KY
I think a straight foundation is just a better rout for me, this stuff is good for sparse makeup beach and pool days during the summer, but it...oils up?? And if i actually want to cover my acne scars i have to wear a pound and a half of this stuff. Also the color on the one i bought is slightly too pink, leaving an unnatural glow,yellow based creams, concealers, highlighters etc always look more natural in a variety of lighting.
Michelle M.
Hialeah, FL
I really like this BB cream. It's not heavy, a nice light coverage. And a little bit of product covers your whole face. I am not big on using liquid foundation but I really like this formula.
Michelle S.
Kissimmee, FL
I received a sample of this product. I was excited to try it out. But I'm disappointed. When I first applied it I was happy because it's soft and it glides onto the skin so easily. But the coverage for me is terrible. I feel like it makes my skin imperfections worse.
Holly K.
I have had this product for two days and I am already absolutely in love with it. It seems to be full coverage, yet lightweight AT THE SAME TIME! It is truly a miracle worker for my oily skin.
Tiffany L.
Houma, LA
This bb cream has amazing coverage, but it does not make it feel like you have a ton of makeup on your face. It always makes my skin look like it's glowing. When I wear this, my brother always tells me I look less tired or more healthy. I HIGHLY recommend this product.
Brittany P.
North Platte , NE
Decent product for dry skin however its not very long wearing. I tend to use a light layer on days when I'm doing errands and don't have to worry about it melting off. Packaging is nice too!
Kyla S.
Glendive, MT
I'm a big bb cream fan and have tried lots of them. This is my favorite. Highly pigmented and feels very moisturizing on my dry skin. My only complaint is it takes for every to sink in and sometimes never does. I do like it better than the smashbox bb cream I've tried.
Caeli D.
I purchased this in the shade fair/light. This is a good match for my skin not too light and not too dark. I do have light skin ]], however if you are super super pale this is going to be too dark. gets rid of my panda eye, decreased puffiness. over all great product
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?