BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
melanie F.
melanie F.
Goodyear, AZ
I love garner bb cream. It spreads so easily and provides just the right amount of coverage. I just wish they made it in light instead of Light/medium which is just a bit too dark for my skin.
iara l.
iara l.
O bb cream da garnie é melhor do que muits primes por ai,disfarça os poros e diminui as marcas de expressão.
Cristal C.
Cristal C.
Harlingen, TX
Tiene una muy buena cobertura , queda al mismo tono de nuestra piel excelente consistencia 100 % recomendado
Maria L.
Maria L.
San Antonio, TX
Feels great on the skin, didn't make me break out. Long lasting and ever affordable. I would recommend 100%!
Poonam D.
Poonam D.
This is so far the best bb cream i have used.. with kind of full coverage.. but best for daily use
Lesly V.
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
Love this bob cream it always feels like if I weren't wearing any Mel up at all ! It feels so light on the skin ! And I love it cause I don't need to apply much to get the coverage I need !!!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Dacula, GA
It gave pretty good coverage but it did have a greasy feel and it bunched up in the creases around my nose.
Kia O.
Kia O.
I have a breakout on my skin and this product doesn't really go with it,so if you have acne prone skin then a big NO!
Juliana C.
Juliana C.
Peoria, IL
Haven't tried it yet but would love to try it I heard great reviews about these product !!!!!!!!!! People
Maayza I.
Maayza I.
Cleveland, OH
Good for days when minimal coverage is needed, a bit too oily for my liking.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?