BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Margarita M.
I love this BB cream. It is perfect if you do not wear a lot of makeup. If you need more coverage it can be a great base for your foundation. It has great texture and smells very fresh. It evens out your skin tone and has SPF. It contains vitamins and is really great for your skin. It's a great way to keep your skin moisturized throughout the day while adding some coverage. I have been using it for months and have no complaints.
Christie S.
Austin, TX
Great BB cream! It's for very light coverage for when you just want to smooth out your skin. If you have a lot of scars/blotchiness, it probably wouldn't work well, it's more for an uneven skin tone. It does cover up some scars I have that are fairly light and works great on my tan skin. I use the medium/dark as it's the closest to my skin color and blends in well!
Courtney F.
I recently purchased this product after hearing a lot of hype about BB creams. I am going to have to hop on the bandwagon because I love this product. I use the light/fair and it is slightly darker than I would have liked but it is easy to blend on and around my neck if needed. I like to put this on after a little bit of regular moisturizer so it is easier to blend especially during these harsh winter days. Overall I am really pleased at how it makes my complexion more uniform and less blotchy.
Bobbie S.
Spokane, WA
I tried out this BB cream as well as several others. This was my least favorite. It made my skin look shiny and oily all day and it slipped around on my skin. I did find a good use for mine, however. I apply it to my neck and décolleté. I live in Florida where sun protection is a must. This provides sun block and it moisturizes my delicate dry neck and chest skin. For that purpose it works very well but I hate it on my face.
Theresa H.
leonia, New Jersey
So since BB cream has been making a huge coming out in the united states this has so far been ranked number 1 or 2 in best product. Now I like it. I love what it does to my complexion! It makes my skin look a lovely one color(lol). My only issue on this product is that it rubs off so easily! Otherwise it's great! My skin doesn't break out and it feels very light.
A. K. S.
By far the best BB creme out there. Only suggestion is that you purchase the one for oily skin because it will leave a matte finish which looks more natural and covers really well. I love that it's fragrance free and goes well with my sensitive/dry skin. It's worth the price since it's 2 oz. instead of one unlike makeup brands. I love it and will keep buying it!
Nikki B.
Boca Raton, FL
I was really excited when I first bought this because it was my firtst BB cream & I thought it was going to be amazing and everyone but eh no. Whenever I wear this,my face gets soooooo oily through out day; even like 30 minutes later :/ The coverage is not amazing. It's still a good product, I just have to put some power foundation over it and it looks goodish
Rosy L.
I am a full time busy stay at home mommy. I haven't been able to sleep well at night since becoming a mommy years ago, I have dark circles and have tried to cover my bags with different kinds of concealers and none have worked as good as this! I love how it hides my dark circles and decreases puffiness as soon as you apply it. Absolutely love this product!
Darius W.
I love this product. I've been using it religiously for about three weeks and I can't live without it. I use the shade medium/dark to match my the color of my body since my face is paler. I apply my moisturizer first then with my fingers work a pea sized amount into my skin. Then I apply another pea sized amount with a flat top kabuki on the areas I need a little more coverage. It works so perfectly and looks so natural.
Laura A.
Austin, TX
Absolutely love this product. I get compliments on my skin every time I wear it. It helps keep my dry skin hydrated and blends seamlessly so it doesn't look like I'm wearing base make up at all! By far my favorite be cream, even over the top shelf brands.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?