BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Regi W.
I love this BB cream! It blends so well and feels so smooth on my skin. I always set it with a powder even though I have the kind for oily skin, but it really does leave my skin looking flawless.
Valerie D.
Kingston, NY
I used this product a year or so ago FAITHFULLY. I haven't used it in a while only because I switched to CC cream instead. I absolutely love this product, though. The amount of coverage that you get from this BB cream alone is amazing. My skin was so clear when I used it!
Syrie C.
I used to wear this all the time a few years ago and it came off on everything and was too thick. The light shade was too light and medium was too dark, but sometimes it looked ok.
Megan S.
This is a really nice product to use on days where you don't feel like wearing a lot of makeup. It gives pretty decent coverage and it lasts a good bit of the day. It didn't seem to break me out and it left my skin looking natural. The only this I don't really like is that this product is super liquidy and it can tend to make a mess in the cap. Plus it can come out too fast and some product can be wasted. But it is a really nice BB cream!
Suzzie S.
I liked how it looked, but this bb cream was a little to sticky for me. It stayed a sticky feeling throughout the day, which isn't too comfortable with the Arizona summer weather.
Catherine H.
I have very dry skin, and this works on me for a few hours, but then can be very slick and oily. For a quick run out the door type of day it works alright. It doesn't give the best coverage or color payoff, but helps to even a bit. I probably will not repurchase this.
Jules G.
Rogers, AR
I do not wear foundation or a lot of makeup. If it takes more than 5 minutes it is not happening for me. I have found this BB cream to be a go to which evens out my freckled skin and keeps my skin moist. The fact that it blends so easy and smells really good are added bonuses.
This is a great every day substitute for foundation and I find it to provide really good coverage.
Trista T.
This is my summer go to! It's so light weight and gives a beautiful finish. It is perfect for oily or even dry skin. I have no complaints about it. I love the creamy texture of it and the light scent. I've used several bb creams and this is always the one I go back to.
Raine W.
I tried this brand after my usual was discontinued. I bought the "light" color but it was so dark, I couldn't use it. The texture felt grainy, not smooth like I was used to. Tried it once and threw it away. Highly disappointing.
Natalie S.
I really like this BB cream as a drug store option, Unfortunately, I got a color that was too dark for me, and I think it started to break me out. I liked the consistency though, and was able to apply it with a beauty blender.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?