BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Liliya D.
Liliya D.
Jacksonville, FL
This was the 2nd BB cream I have tried. ( I Have tried 4 total) and this one was my favorite until I tried the physician on, because it stays on better, and has a better pigment, so no longer my favorite.
James R.
James R.
San Francisco
This BB cream is easy to blend and doesn't cake at all. It's works well with oily and normal skin combinations.
crystal c.
crystal c.
This is the only skin product that I have ever found to match my skin complexion. The price was just right. I bought some for my mother and just recently told my cousin about it.
Leslie D.
Leslie D.
Memphis, TN
I love this product. My skin is super sensitive and this does not make it break out!! It gives me a nice even skin tone with a glow to it. You still may need some concealer, but I still love this.
Kaylee U.
Kaylee U.
I love this bb cream! It applies so good and is so easy to blend! It has the perfect amount of coverage!
Laura A.
Laura A.
Prepara a pele maravilhosamente, cobre tds os defeitos da pele deixa, e tira o fosco, deixa bem natural a pele
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
I don't like this product. It turns my skin a weird color and just isn't for me. Just doesn't blend.
Miranda A.
Miranda A.
washington, IL
I love this product. It gives great coverage and really evens out my skin tone. It doesn't feel heavy and it has a pleasant scent.
Chris T.
Chris T.
Saint Paul, MN
Garnier is by far my favorite BB cream that improves the appearance of my skin. It also has SPF15 in and that's perfect to protect my face from the harmful rays of the sun.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Produto de boa qualidade, gostei muito, recomendei a varias amigas, amando os resultados. De ótima qualidade.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?