BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Sa'Misty U.
I had been hearing a lot about BB creams, but I figured I would finally give them a try. I bought the BB cream in medium/deep for normal skin types.

Let me tell you! This cream does an amazing job at covering the scars and discolorations in my skin. (Also great for those under eye dark circles). I just put this on, blush and some eye makeup and I am good to go for the day.
Heather V.
Wallace, ID
This is the first BB cream I've tried. I thought it'd be a good idea for me because of the sunscreen factor and I'm super pale. I have oily/combination skin and this just leaves me broken out and extra oily. When I first put it on it looks great and blends well....but it makes my face so oily that and other make up I put on almost slides off...ugh.
Are all BB creams like this?
Sarah G.
Murrieta, CA
Love this for everyday use! I do get a little shiny throughout the day so I'll reapply powder usually halfway through the day, but other than that I love it! Goes on very smooth. Medium coverage depending on what took you use to apply it.
Amy P.
Fresno, CA
I got the lightest shade of this to try and it was way too orange and dark for me :( The consistency was thick out of the tube but then was very sheer when I put it on. I did not get the flowing, smooth looking skin that I was expecting from buying a BB cream.
Fizza S.
Sugarloaf, PA
I have tried many BB creams and I was about to give up on them until I tried Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream: Combination to Oily Skin. I have tried primer, oil blotting sheets, and mattifying mist but with this product I no longer have a need for these. This gave me average coverage but with mineral makeup setting the BB cream this is now my go to face product
Rhia R.
I've used this product for almost a year, and it's what I go to if I'm too lazy to use makeup (which is more than often). The coverage is light, and it blends in well. My only gripe is that it doesn't do much for oil control, especially for someone with combination skin like myself. I'll probably get around to trying out other BB creams later on, but this will do for now.
Katie M.
Smooth, easy application and covers very well! I get lots of compliments on how smooth and pretty my face looks when I wear this and no one can tell I'm wearing makeup.
Whitney F.
Richmond, VA
Let me start off by saying that I have combination skin. I tend to get oily on my t-zone but stay my cheeks are on the drier side. From the moment this product touched my skin, I knew that this product was just too greasy for me. I used a powder on top and the product still made my face extremely oily and totally unwearable.
Perhaps, if you have dry skin, this would be a great product for you. It does have nice color pay off!
maria B.
Garnier's BB Cream works for my dry and flaky skin for minimal coverage. There's a scent that's closely related to the Garnier's line of products it's not bad but it takes a while to get use to it. The BB Cream works better than NYX's BB cream because it didn't dry my face up right away. At the end of the day my skin was a bit flaky so reapplying the BB Cream is a must.
She B.
Gaithersburg, MD
I use this for my everyday look. Its very light weight and looks so natural on my face. The only thing that i don't like about this product is the consistency. Its too watery the lid is always covered with bb cream. Even i store it up side down. Still gets all over the lid. But i love the light coverage i don't like thick and cakey look. If ur looking for medium to full coverage don't expect that you will get the result on this cream.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?