BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
This product was okay. I couldn't tell much of a difference between how my face looked before and after using the product. A little goes a long way, and my face still felt greasy after use. However, after a few days of use I started breaking out really bad, so I have discontinued using this product.
Perry U.
Perry U.
Hollywood, FL
I love that they made it oil free because it used to break me out. It's perfect for medium coverage, has salicylic acid to treat and prevent acne, and wirks to even skin tone. I use this and the Peter Thomas Roth CC, and recommend both, although the PTR CC will probably break up dark spots quicker.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Dalton, GA
I'm giving this product 2 stars because it just did not work for me. This left my skin a very greasy feeling. The coverage is light to medium, which is good. However if you have hyperpigmentation you might not like it. I have a lot of acne acrs and this didn't cover them they way I wanted it to :(
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Richmond , VA
THIS IS ANOTHER GREAT BB CREAM!! It's very light but buildable. It has a medium coverage, which is great for when you want something kind of light but to still have coverage. It's almost like foundation for me. I just put it on and had my normal makeup products over it. Would definitely buy again!
Smrithi A.
Smrithi A.
I love the way my skin feels when I'm using this cream.
Its light and good to the skin.
I use it as a foundation for my face.
My skin tone matches with the cream and compared to other leading brands i think this one suits me well.
There is no irritation on using this cream.
Recommended for others.
Christine M.
Christine M.
San Diego, CA
I used this repeatedly for 3 years. I loved the coverage and how it felt on my face. It creates an even skin tone. I've tried another BB Cream by Andalou Naturals and I have to say I'm still impressed with Garnier. I love that Andalou is natural but Garnier gives the best coverage and correction.
KL C.
KL C.
Toluca Lake, CA
You know, there is nothing terribly wrong with this product. It feels nice, smells good, covers sheerly but nicely, last quite awhile, and is affordable. That said, there are so many truly spectacular BB creams out there, this one has nothing particularly special going for it. I was underwhelmed.
Julia K.
Julia K.
I really liked this BB cream! It is light coverage, but it was very nice on days where I didn't feel like wearing much makeup. I have combination skin, and I did find that I needed to use a light powder to help in the T-zone. It lasted me throughout the day, definitely would recommend to others!
Iu L.
Iu L.
Memphis, TN
So I have been using this for about 4 years and I love it it gives you the natural look it clowns your face and it covers the dark spot. I have recommended this bb cream for my sister my mom my aunt and my friends and they love it they also have been using this for about 3 years now it's amazing
shanya c.
shanya c.
Fort Worth, TX
I was surprised by this bb cream's staying power. It didn't give a whole lot of coverage, which I'm okay with, but it did give an even tone that lasted the whole day. I'm not sure if it would have stayed had it not been for my setting spray, but I'm definitely impressed with the product overall
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?