BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Carly P.
This made my skin very greasy and I did not like the way it felt on my skin. I have very finicky skin to say it's sensitive is an understatement, I breakout from products that are recommended for sentive skin and this didn't break me out but I did not like the consiatancy or the shine it left.
Sandy N.
Fremont, CA
This is my favorite. I like the coverage and how light and airy it feels. It doesn't make my face feel cakey, lasts all day, non greasy and gives my skin a nice matte look. A little bit goes a long way. It makes my skin soft and even toned. I do recommend it to others and even my mom likes it!
Jennifer Y.
This was a good formula and price range as Western BB creams go, but the color was really off on me. It pulled strongly orange after oxidizing for a few hours, and I had to stop using it. I now use Korean creams, which work a lot better on my skin tone. If this matches you, I would recommend!
Melanie S.
Ive used this product when I was first getting into makeup. I think it's light on the face and won't feel cakey. it's affordable makeup for younger female or older women who don't like wearing a lot of makeup.. I notice that this product tends to be watery so you definitely have to shake it.
Stephanie S.
Minneapolis, MN
This product was my first BB cream from the U.S. and the only thing I loved about it was the coverage. It has medium coverage and buildable to full. The only thing that disappointed me was the color. It made me look like I went tanning but other than that, its affordable and does do the job.
Samantha S.
Staten Island, NY
I was pleasantly surprised by this BB creme. There was minimal coverage for problem areas but the rest of my skin looked smooth and perfect. There is also SPF in it which is a major bonus. I happened to have picked this up while it was on sale at Walgreens but the regular price is not awful.
Anna-Marie W.
I love this BB Cream! I hate foundation so I was always looking for an alternative to foundation and this was my perfect match! It isn't a heavy consistency which I love and it has just enough coverage for my skin! It makes my face looks flawless and I am always getting compliments on it!
Jazmyn T.
Holiday, FL
This was great for a couple of weeks. The full coverage extremely surprised me, but it oxidized completely orange within a couple of hours. However, the packaging was even more disappointing. The BB cream kept leaking out of the cap no matter what I did. Waste of $$, buy something else!
Sarah K.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is a miracle for my spots and uneven skintone. There's a noticable difference in my appearance when I use/don't use it. I put powder on top of it to finish. The only issue I have is that even when I use just the slightest amount it gets streaky and comes off on my glasses.
Joni G.
I don't typically wear foundation, except on special occasions. I've been wearing tinted moisturizer for daily use until I discovered this BB cream. The texture and feel, even the smell is nice. It lasts all day and makes my skin look glowing. This is my daily go to product. Love it <3
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?