BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Sarah H.
Coraopolis
This BB cream is my favorite! Price wise it's great and formula wise even better. It's very thin and depending on if you get the correct color it's very unnoticeable. I don't tend to wear liquid foundation but I'll use this because it's very light. If you don't like feeling weighed down my liquid foundation and want just a thin layer to give some evenness to your skin I'd highly recommend this!
Maia S.
Fredonia , NY
I absolutely love this product. It is so light and covers wonderfully. I do however wish that the smell was a bit more lovely, but this product does what it is intended to do. I love how it is a sunscreen as well as a moisturizer and a skin pigment to cover up blemishes. I would definitely recommend this product.
Diana M.
I just started using and it gets the job done. It has SPF, adds moisture without being too oily. I like that I can cut down my routine when I need to get my makeup done ASAP. Can be applied for additional coverage. Would recommend for moms that need to get it some makeup on when on the go!
Wendy M.
I have combination skin and I am prone to cystic breakouts. I would recommend this BB cream as a light cover up. It did not cause me any flare-ups and is very affordable. It even out my skin tone and provided me with the protection that I needed for daily use. It is a very light consistency and I would say it's a light to medium coverage. It was great for when I was on the go.  I apply this with a sponge.  I just wish that the color combination was more varied so that it would be able to match more skin tones.
Liz H.
Amherst, NY
This was the first BB cream I ever used, and at that time I thought it was really great. However, as I tried more BB creams, I found that there are much better ones out there. This one did not last very long on my face, and broke down as my face got oilier through the day.
Jordan A.
Love this bb cream !!! It's light weight yet moisturizing! Very long lasting and full coverage (especially for a bb cream), a little bit of product goes a long way! I don't suggest this product for people with oily skin. It's not overally oily but it does leave your skin looking dewy and a tad bit shiny ☺ I believe this BB cream would be perfect for those with normal to dry skin :)
Ashley R.
Fayetteville, AR
This stuff is Heaven sent. Honestly I was so surprised that something this good has been available so easily to me at Walmart. It makes my skin look so smooth, even, and it is build able too. You can wear as little or as much as you like, or under your foundation. Plus it protects your skin from the sun!! Love this stuff.
Jennifer A.
I give this product Garnier Bb Cream five stars. I have been using this product since it came out and I never want to be without it. My skin looks flawless after applying it. And it gives me just the right amount of coverage without looking like I have a lot of makeup on.
Asha S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I used this product for a couple of months and ended up not liking it afterwards. I don't like how there are limited shades. The formula is great, but I noticed there's more of a pink undertone which doesn't match well with my skin tone. I also noticed it has a bit of a grey cast as well. I would not recommend this product. Hopefully they expand their shade range to fit all skin tones.
Hannah B.
Kingsport, TN
I like this stuff, but my friend got my hooked on another BB cream so I've switched to it. This BB cream is at a great price point and I did like the results when I used it! I'd say its best quality is the coverage and sun protection. Doesn't smell sunscreen-y at all!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?