BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jenny D.
I feel as if I've reviewed this product before but it is great !!! I love the way it makes my skin look and it doesn't look caked on. It goes on smooth.. I will say if it looks greasy blot your face with a paper towel and then put setting powder on after! It will look flawless
Kayla P.
El cajon, CA
I use this almost everyday. its nice for some slight coverage and feels good on the skin. wish it covered more. i have very dry skin and i still have to set this with a powder so this product may not be for some one with oily skin. i like it but definitely wouldn't buy again.
Rachael N.
Cincinnati, OH
I've been using this lately it's honestly not very good. I found the smaller amount I use the better. I use a dime size and work into my skin. I have to use concealer afterwards. Makes you very oil if you are not careful. I prefer maybeline tinted moisturizer to this product.
Kirsten L.
It does a good job at covering my subtle marks on my face but my oily skin does break through it over time - even with the one targeting oily skin. Also, there should be more shade selections! I am in between light/medium and medium. (L/M is too light and medium is too dark for me)
Kaira V.
Madera, CA
I bought this product at target, and was super excited to try it, a little goes a long way! its not to heavy on my skin either. I've had It for over 4 months now and I'm still half way full on it. it smells good too! my skin always feels soft. don't really see and perfections as it claims. but I still like it either way :)
Charlotte M.
Louisville, KY
I really wanted to like this because I love BB creams instead of using foundation for a quick makeup look. However, this was very drying on my skin and did not blend well. I had to mix it with a moisturizer and it still was clinging to dry areas. On normal skin it would look much better, but it just wasn't for me.
Linda A.
Love my garnier bb cream and wear it daily. i have used several garnier products and totally love the company have ordered products online and have had problems and they immediately make it all better and then some. this cream is awesome would and will purchase again.
Raine W.
I tried this brand after my usual was discontinued. I bought the "light" color but it was so dark, I couldn't use it. The texture felt grainy, not smooth like I was used to. Tried it once and threw it away. Highly disappointing.
Ranee M.
Erie, IL
I love this. I have tried man BB creams and this is my favorite. I use a dime size amount and it gives me great coverage. I lightly dust a powder over top for better stay power. I feel like it lasts at best 6-8 hours. Also, doesn't clog pours and had spf. My new staple!
Regi W.
I love this BB cream! It blends so well and feels so smooth on my skin. I always set it with a powder even though I have the kind for oily skin, but it really does leave my skin looking flawless.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?