BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
JESSICA P.
JESSICA P.
I love this bb cream probably my favorite one for a more heavy cream. It helps my skin and I find it better then foundation at times.
Judith M.
Judith M.
Quincy, IL
Has a very strong fragrance that I did not like. Other than that might gave been ok Will not buy again.
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Aurora, CO
It's something that's full of moisture and it light. I would apply some loose powder on top so it doesn't crease. Other than that you are good to go.
Hiba A.
Hiba A.
Los Angeles, CA
This look like fondation and its good for ur skin cos it protect her all day and let i feel moisturize
Ashlesha R.
Ashlesha R.
Works perfectly as a makeup base for every day makeup gives a natural tint to the skin goes perfect on oily skin
chelsea t.
chelsea t.
South windham, CT
I liked the product. It had good coverage but left my skin alittle oily. I used it for years. Other than that good product
crystal c.
crystal c.
This is the only skin product that I have ever found to match my skin complexion. The price was just right. I bought some for my mother and just recently told my cousin about it.
James R.
James R.
San Francisco
This BB cream is easy to blend and doesn't cake at all. It's works well with oily and normal skin combinations.
Roxanne S.
Roxanne S.
Color is selected by shade. The color was a little too dark for me, but I looked a bit sun kissed and got compliments. However, I felt that this was a bit greasy feeling on my skin, which I didn't like.
Sue H.
Sue H.
Sacramento, CA
How great is this as a concealer? I can get away with just this at times. And not just under my eyes, but don't tell anyone that. I almost felt like a human when I got my DMV pic.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?