BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Amanda G.
I use this BB cream everyday for a simple but healthy makeup routine! This is great for people who have oily skin like I do. It keeps my face shine-free throughout the day and has SPF 15 coverage which is great for protecting your skin. It doesn't offer as much "dark spot" coverage as I would like but it does provide some. It also is a little run but see my tip below to help you with how to apply it :)
Alicia V.
I really like to use this BB cream in the summer. The lightweight coverage and spf is perfect for the natural look. In the winter I mix it with my regular foundation for a bit of a heavier but still lightweight coverage.

The only downside I see for this product is the oily look it gives your skin. I have also not seen a significant improvement in blemishes while using this product
Nikki G.
Rochester, NY
This was a great BB cream. It had good coverage and was easy going on. The application was also easy. The one I purchased did have sun protection, although I didn't notice a difference. I do think it wore off half way throughout the day. I would buy this product again.
Sa'Misty U.
I had been hearing a lot about BB creams, but I figured I would finally give them a try. I bought the BB cream in medium/deep for normal skin types.

Let me tell you! This cream does an amazing job at covering the scars and discolorations in my skin. (Also great for those under eye dark circles). I just put this on, blush and some eye makeup and I am good to go for the day.
Destiny B.
Newark, NJ
I love this product! it goes on smoothly and does its job well! Not to mention how inexpensive it is. I have medium shade, combination skin and it works well with my skin, giving it a slight glow. If you have oily skin this product may make your skin shiny but you can always fix that with powder (if you wish). It is not cakey how ever it can appear so if too much is applied.
Gia M.
Las Vegas, NV
It is moisturizing and gives great coverage because it's very pigmented, and at the same time, it feels light. It just isn't for me. I have combination skin, but mostly dry, and this leaves me a little shinier than I'd want to be. I prefer a matte finish ESPECIALLY during the summer. So far, I have been loving Garnier's skin products, so this one was a little disappointing.
Brooke S.
I love this BB cream! I love the way it's smells and I have dry skin and I find it doesn't dry my skin out, it's hydrating to me! I love to wear it when I'm just looking for some coverage but don't want to go all out! I will definitely keep purchasing this product.
Ashley H.
Kingsland, GA
For a drugstore bb cream I'd say it's probably the best one I've tried. I've heard from some people that it broke them out. But, it definitely has not done that to me and has only approved my skin. My only dislikes about this product is that I wish it came in more shades and sometimes it can make me look oily. That can easily be fixed with some powder though, so no worries!
Heather V.
Wallace, ID
This is the first BB cream I've tried. I thought it'd be a good idea for me because of the sunscreen factor and I'm super pale. I have oily/combination skin and this just leaves me broken out and extra oily. When I first put it on it looks great and blends well....but it makes my face so oily that and other make up I put on almost slides off...ugh.
Are all BB creams like this?
Bailey G.
Wrightwood, CA
I love this product i use it every day! I have huge (and i mean huge) pores and with this product my face looks smooth my pores look gone. my face does not become oily and with sun protection i don't get burned or have to put greasy sun screen on that makes me break out. love this! My mom has varicose veins on her chin and with this product you can not see it. we don't use any foundation or face powder only this some bronzer and blush!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?