BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Johanna Z.
I bought this BB cream because it was recommended to me by a friend who has combination skin like myself. OMG I am in love! I've tried a couple other drugstore BB creams like the Maybelline and Revlon ones. But this one is the best by far! I am so happy I bought this. My face feels so soft and looks glowy/dewey. I love it!
Miranda C.
This is my favorite BB cream. I've repurchased several times. I like that it feels light on the skin but gives enough coverage so that I feel put together. I think the staying power is great on this.
Grace L.
Federal Way, WA
This is a great bb cream for every day use in the summer, especially if you have drier skin. Moisturizes, provides light, natural coverage and gives dewy finish. Can be set with a powder to mattify, but probably won't last all day long. Good amount of sunscreen in it, though it does kind of have a sunscreeny smell. I use this daily, with a little concealer and powder just on my Tzone. Great, light daily bb cream for any time of year in my opinion.
Emma H.
Olathe, KS
Smells amazing! I love this I substitute my foundation out for this all the time! my mom got me hooked on it! by far my favorite be cream, it does get darker after drying a bit but not bad. I love it! I would for sure buy it again.
ashlyn j.
Wilmington, NC
I've had my tube of Garnier BB cream for months now and still haven't run out. A little bit goes a long way. It's very moisturizing and the color provides great coverage without being too cakey. I'm very happy with it and don't plan on going back to traditional foundation.
Layla M.
Minneapolis, MN
Broke my skin out so badly. Didn't have great coverage, made my skin oily, and the next day I broke out. Will not repurchase. Only lasted 2 hours, though it was 100 degrees out the day I tried it. Definitely don't recommend this.
Nicole M.
I tried this product out and the only thing I liked about it was the full coverage that it gave me and how easy it was to blend it felt just like lotion. That being said, I have oily skin and this like many say did not help, the extremely limited color range (3) also is a very big turn off. It may work someone with normal to dry skin but def didn't work for my skin type nor color.
Dayana S.
Marietta, GA
This BB cream has just enough coverage for days when you don't feel like wearing makeup. I love the fact that is has SPF and honestly it's great for summer because I hate wearing foundation in the muggy weather. Def would buy again.
Tiffany B.
Atlanta, GA
I used this cream for almost a year. I worked outdoors last summer and needed a sunscreen and something that would make me look more awake at 5am and this did the trick. It's inexpensive and performs reasonably well. I'm sure there are pricier products out there that deliver better results, but this was good enough for $12.
Jessica R.
Sacramento, CA
Love this. It evens out my skin tone and brightens my skin! The hyperpigmentation marks lighten when using this BB cream. I like the yellow undertone. My only issue is how fast it melts off. I noticed that it stays better with a primer and setting spray, and applied dry with a brush vesus a beauty blender. It gives me eight hours of wear. My favorite BB cream!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?