BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
alexsandro B.
alexsandro B.
Melhor produto para a estética do cabelo pois seus cabelos nunca mais será o mesmo depois de usar a linha da garnie
DonnaLynn E.
DonnaLynn E.
Clinton, CT
I really like this product - it was similar to the Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller from Garnier, but this is a slightly thicker formula. Great coverage, but set it with a powder to avoid creasing!
Britany M.
Britany M.
Falmouth, IN
I absolutely love this BB cream. Its great for summer when you don't want heavy makeup on but you still want coverage. If I needed more coverage I just applied a powder over top. I have very oil and acne prone skin, and I noticed that both of those problems decreased while using this. I highly recommend this product.
Marisela B.
Marisela B.
HENDERSON, NV
Really liked using this bb cream it did great things to my skin. I will repurchase soon since is getting hot again.
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Bluff city, TN
I didn't care for this bbcream! When first applied it was okay but then became too sticky for my liking and the coverage Is too sheer even for a bbcream
navdeep k.
navdeep k.
Good for the times you are in hurry .. good for beginners. . Just one problem i had was not too much choice to choose your color ..sad!
Blaire B.
Blaire B.
Worthington, OH
Medium to light coverage is nice. Good price for amount of product. Would like if there was better color selection.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Mount Airy, MD
I liked it but ended up having to give it away because this BB cream, along with many other drug store brands, made my face itch when I would get warm.
Urvashi B.
Urvashi B.
I used this on a trip recently and noticed how much it clings to fm dry patches. It's not a cute look. It also transferred easily. I would prefer this in the warmer months for everyday use.
Adriana N.
Adriana N.
This was not my favorite I feel like you can get a better BB cream if you spend a little more this just did not do it for me
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?