BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Megan V.
Alexandria, LA
I have used Garnier bb cream for a few years now. I like that it's lighter than foundation, but provides a decent coverage and moisturizes. It gives some sun protection too, and helps to even my skintone. I have recommended this to friends, especially since it lasts forever!
Jade M.
I purchased this product because of the reviews that I have heard about it. It was the worst that I have ever tried. After application it would literally roll of the skin and it was way darker than it should have been. It oxidized and darkened up quite a bit. Just to be sure I washed and scrubbed my face and nothing changed.
Emily P.
Firstly, I like the packaging. It's nice and the product doesn't get everywhere and that's always a plus for me. However, I am VERY picky about what I put on my face. If you have combination/oily skin like myself, I'd skip this product because after about 3 hours it started to break down around my mouth nose and forehead and it wasn't a cute look. It was aight. Wouldn't purchase again
Rebecca G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is one of the best BB creams I have tried and I have tried quite a few in the journey to find the perfect one. This has such great coverage for being a BB cream and it can be worn along and it conceals and covers any redness or discoloration on your face. Others really don't do that. I love wearing this on hot days when you need just a light something to put on. This does the trick.
Jenn W.
York, Pa
I bought this based on a recommendation from a colleague. I have been using it for at least two weeks and have to say other than my dry face feeling a little oily I do like it. I previously used the L'oreal BB Cream and this is completely different. It adds much more color to your face and I almost feel like I need to use more of this product to ensure coverage all over my face and neck.
jessica s.
El Paso, TX
I got the garnier bb cream for oily skin and I love the way it made my skin feel and look. I had a lot of acne dark marks.. I would even use a lot of makeup to covee up my marks. . Some makeup made me brakeout even more... once I started using the bb cream I saw a difference right away.. it covered up my marks even made them a lil lighter. . I've been using it for three months and I don't use makeup anymore jus the bb cream. I really love this product.
Janet B.
Phoenix, AZ
I love using Garnier Skin Renewal Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream as a concealer under my founation or wearing it alone on weekends or days when I don't need a ton of coverage. My skin feels super soft and hydrated and I like that it has SPF so I'm getting some protection at the same time. It doesn't have heavy coverage, so if I feel the need for more I layer it under a foundation.
Trysta A.
Mc Farland, CA
I have used this as my first BB cream and I did like it at first since it went on smoothly. It was great , almost like a tinted moisturizer, however it did feel a little oily on my skin. I usually put a light powder over to set it and I have not seen a visible difference in my skin.
The only problem I have is that sometimes the cream leaks out of the tube and it does not stop.
Kristen T.
I really like this product. It stays on for a long time and the coverage is actually very good for me. The only thing is I am oily so after about 5 or 6 hours I get shiny on my forehead. What I do to fix it is blot it with my oil blotting sheet. Since the formula is a little runny and thin, it's easy to apply more during the day and it absolutely doesn't look like a ton of product.
Amanda G.
I use this BB cream everyday for a simple but healthy makeup routine! This is great for people who have oily skin like I do. It keeps my face shine-free throughout the day and has SPF 15 coverage which is great for protecting your skin. It doesn't offer as much "dark spot" coverage as I would like but it does provide some. It also is a little run but see my tip below to help you with how to apply it :)
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?