BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Meaghan G.
Groton, MA
I love this. As a student I do not want a product that will take too long or too much effort to apply. It has a good amount of coverage for day to day wear and is light weight. It is a dewy finish and can come off easily if not set. The only down side is the limit of colors, luckily the color I have matches but I can see where some people would have issues matching the product to their skin.
Amy C.
This bb cream is not bad or good. The pros are that it blends into my skin nicely, and the tone matches my asian skin. The cons are that this is not for people that have oily skin. I have extremely oily skin and I tried this out and within 4 hours my face was shiny and oily. Bleh! I probably will not buy this again because of my oily skin but I recommend this to anyone who doesn't have oily skin.
D. C.
I've been using this everyday and I like it for the most part. It has amazing coverage and is buildable. I have blemishes and after I applied it, I didn't need any concealer. Application with a foundation brush was horrible, but it blends beautifully with your fingers. It holds up ok in the heat, not the greatest. The shades are not the greatest either, but it kinda blends into your tone.
Amanda G.
Racine, WI
I've used both the regular bb cream & oil free one for combination/oily

the regular one: i like for in the winter because my skin gets dry in the winter so it gives it a nice glow!

the oil free: is a bit runny but it's matte which i love!

my skin isn't perfect, i have redness, uneven skin tone and breakouts... the coverage is really good!
i don't really wear foundation so i wear bb cream!
Samantha S.
I really love this stuff. I am on my 6th tube and I am pretty picky about my foundation. This is is light to medium coverage and looks very natural. Great for wveryday wear.
Jay A.
I have semi oily skin and I thought this would be great as a morning routine. However, I was disappointed because this BB cream was so runny and made my face super oily. The down side is the shades. Not many available and had to choose medium which was too dark for me. It did provide the much needed coverage but making my face looking more oily then it already is wasn't something I was looking for.
Cheyenne T.
Byram, MS
Takes alot of product to gey my face flawless plus have to have a good primer to make it stick without leaving patches. But it makes me feel better than putting on alot of foundation and doesnt hurt my skin as bad i would definitely buy more because the bottle lasts forever.
Jade M.
I purchased this product because of the reviews that I have heard about it. It was the worst that I have ever tried. After application it would literally roll of the skin and it was way darker than it should have been. It oxidized and darkened up quite a bit. Just to be sure I washed and scrubbed my face and nothing changed.
Michele C.
Clayton, NC
I have tried several BB creams and Garnier is by far my favorite. Others seemed to "tug" as I applied it, but Garnier goes on so smoothly and blends really well. It does give me a bit more shine than I like, so I follow-up with a light dusting of powder
Rachel P.
Richmond, VA
I was intrigued after seeing commercials for all these different types of BB cream on TV. I decided to give the Garnier version a try. It works as a great base/foundation and sunblock underneath my Bare Escentuals powder. On its own, it's really not thick enough to stand up as a foundation and leaves my skin a bit oily... but once I put that powder on, it's perfect coverage and I feel like my skin is healtheir with the extra moisturizers and sunblock.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?