BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Alondra L.
Alondra L.
love this foundation it feels so light on the skin dosent feel cakey and it looks natural perfect for school or grocery shopping
Jamie I.
Jamie I.
There isn't a very good shade selection for this product. It does work fairly well for light to medium coverage and I have been loving it in this super hot humid weather that has been happening where I live!
Kadie F.
Kadie F.
Chestertown, NY
I dislike wverything about this product. No coverage, super thick and it has an extremely off putting smell
JOANNA R.
JOANNA R.
Prosser , WA
I am currently using Garnier BB cream its light weight doesn't leave my skin oily or dry. Covers all my blemishes.
irene s.
irene s.
Hesperia, CA
This works really good when you have acne I remember when I had acbe this work really good this was all I was using
Angela R.
Angela R.
Perfect amount of tint plus moisture! Never overly greasy. I always have an extra tube on hand!
ioanna m.
ioanna m.
It's really lights weight, has medium coverage and the finish is really natural-almost like your own skin.
Rahneisha P.
Rahneisha P.
Long Beach , CA
My go to BB. Also, use it for under eye coverage on days I don't really feel like wearing anything else. The shade variations are cool and it is very light but buildable.
Debi W.
Debi W.
Elyria, Ohio
This is a great product only a little to greasy for my oily skin. If you have combination to dry skin it's a winner
samily l.
samily l.
Quero muito desse se possível mandar por favor quero muito quando tu me de alta qualidade muito bom muito bom mesmo
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?