BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Andrea S.
Goose Creek, SC
At first, I was intimidated by the roller ball applicator, but once I gave it a try, I fell in love with it. it's easy to apply, very lightweight, very blendable, and brightens my under eyes beautifully.
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
miami, florida
No me gusta la formula pero tiene un buen olor y es facil de aplicar. Para mi tipo de piel no me gusta porque es un poco aceitosa y soy de piel GRASA . Se lo recomiendo a las personas que tienen la piel Seca!
Tina F.
Henderson, NV
This was the very first BB cream I tried when the BB craze began. I noticed that it tends to cake on the face which in time enhances my wrinkles instead of hiding them. I also notice that it makes my face really shiny during the day. I now use another BB product that works better for me.
T N.
This has to be the best drug store brand BB cream on the market. I use this when I have minimal time to do my makeup and it leaves my face looking flawless. This is such a great product for such a cheap price. I would definitely recommend and have recommended this to friends.
Andrea D.
Louisville, KY
This is a nice bb cream. It is very light weight, no oily or greasiness and offers a decent amount of coverage for a BB cream. I would have liked a higher sun protection, but it does have an spf of 15. The light/medium color matches my fair skin. All in all I would recommend this!
Emmelie D.
Atlanta, GA
I use the BB cream for oily/combination skin and I love the finish. I apply it and there is no need to apply foundation or concealer. It gives me a nice look without looking like I have tons of makeup on. I have some acne marks that I hope to see fade as well, so far nothing yet.
Rachel G.
Pinellas Park , FL
This product provides great coverage and correction with SPF protection at a great price. I have to say the one for combination to oily skin doesn't leave your skin as shiny as the regular one though.
Anjanette D.
This is my, hands down, absolute favorite drugstore BB cream. I have been using it for over a year. I specifically use the variety for combination/oily skin because the original was too watery for me, and would often leave me looking shiny after application.

The coverage with the type made for combo/oily skin is perfect for me. Not so sheer you can see my imperfections, but provides just enough coverage to blur fine lines and make you appear flawless.
Janilly H.
I used it last year and it was an OK BB cream, it seemed to match my skin tone correctly but i became oily after a little while and if you don't use all of the product within a few months it oxidizes in the bottle. It didn't have too much coverage but it worked for my skin back.
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
This bb cream is pretty good but now that I'm paler, even the paler tone is too dark! I think they just came out with a darker version but what about us pale girls! I wouuld still recommend it, though. slightly heavier coverage than other BB creams. Definitely still use moisturizer
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?