BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Daniela K.
Daniela K.
Parsippany, NJ
I have been using this product for a few years now and it's really great because it's not too heavy on my face and it doesn't feel like I'm wearing pounds of make up. However sometimes because I have oily skin my face does get a little shiny.. So it definitely needs a few touchups throughout the day.
Rosa S.
Rosa S.
Green Bay, WI
Not a fan. It feels so dry on my skin and is always coming off. Dries out my skin too after using it. Other than that the color is great.
I have used this product since it first came out, and love the feel of it. It's moisturizer, the scent is nice, and the coverage is perfect.
little l.
little l.
this product is amazing. it stays on all and has a really nice all day lasting look. it really blends in with our skin and stays.
Shannon N.
Shannon N.
Mount Carmel, TN
Great as a moisturizer and a bronzer, but not a great cover-up. Has a slight tint but no concealer qualities.
Blanca L.
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Didn't quite work for me, a bit to light and seem to focus on so many things it forgot its principal essence.
Jamice R.
Jamice R.
I use this daily as a moisturizer! I love it. It never leaves me greasy or oily and covers my imperfections perfectly.
Pamela F.
Pamela F.
Preciso dizer algo sobre? A melhorrrr gente, sério, comprem, vocês vão adorar. Eu amei e vou amar sempreee..
Connie L.
Connie L.
Great for light coverage. Not too heavy on your skin. If the coverage isn't enough, you can always layer it.
Alondra L.
Alondra L.
love this foundation it feels so light on the skin dosent feel cakey and it looks natural perfect for school or grocery shopping
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?