BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Iris M.
I bought the oil free/for oily skin bb cream and I didn't like it as much as I wanted to. It's very light weight and the color was right on and blended well with my neck, but it did get very oily after a few hours and that is what I hoped it didn't do. It's very runny, which is expected from a bb cream. I think it smells like sunscreen and I don't like that, but that is also expect from a bb cream.
Shelby T.
I can't stand this stuff. First of all, if anything this is just a glorified tinted moisturizer. No BB Cream in my opinion. Second, it turns my face into an oil slick, and I have dry skin! I can't imagine what it would do with combo/oily skin types. It's got a nice scent but, if I keep it light I get no coverage and if I build it up, I look like a caked up mess. There are much better products at the drugstore for half the price. Save your money, try something else.
Kenny K.
Lackluster in comparison to other BB Creams in its price range. I really enjoy the Covergirl CG Smoothers over this one for consistency and color. I feel like this one doesn't look natural at all and I don't like the consistency of it. Gave it to my sister to use, but she doesn't touch it either. I don't think it last long, especially in humid Texas weather. Overall, just doesn't sit right on my skin.
Sahar W.
Austin, TX
For the price, it's well worth it. Garnier is a very good brand and this BB cream does not disappoint. You should be careful while putting it on, if you accidentally put on a little too much, it will look like your face is caked in foundation. I normally use this in place of foundation but you can put both on, as long as you apply moderate amounts. Make sure you get the right cream for your skin tone!
Tuyen B.
I've been using this product of a couple of months already, and I actually really like it. At first, i was iffy , since it's sort of pricey for a bb cream, but I gave it a shot. At first, I didn't like it because it left my face feeling greasy, but you just need some pressed powder. Of course the coverage is light, but I don't mind it. I have fair/light skin and it blends well with my beauty blender!
Abby B.
S Burlington, VT
My skin breaks out at the thought of makeup, but I've been wearing this for 3 days and my skin looks better now than it did three days ago. I use it as a moisturizer after I wash my face and it stays looking clear and not very oily most of the day. I have naturally very oily skin with at least 4-5 blemishes and my skin is improving rapidly. I'm using the oily skin light/medium type. Absolutely amazing
Robin L.
Glassboro, NJ
This bb cream was ok. It wasn't great, but it wasn't horrible either. It's product didn't really work for me because I have very oily skin and it kinda makes me look more oily. After applying the bb cream I have to immediately apply a powder so I don't look shiny. If you do have skin on the oilier side I would recommend the oil free version I think that's a lot better than the one that's not oil free.
Kimberly A.
Sarasota, FL
So I've heard a lot of hype about BB creams. Wondering if any of them actually do what they say, I starting researching them and found that Garnier had a BB cream perfect for me - a combination to oily skin formula in a light to medium shade. It provided good coverage, didn't look cakey, and kept that oily shine away most of the day. I would suggest using a light hand as a little goes a long way.
D. C.
I've been using this everyday and I like it for the most part. It has amazing coverage and is buildable. I have blemishes and after I applied it, I didn't need any concealer. Application with a foundation brush was horrible, but it blends beautifully with your fingers. It holds up ok in the heat, not the greatest. The shades are not the greatest either, but it kinda blends into your tone.
Jay A.
I have semi oily skin and I thought this would be great as a morning routine. However, I was disappointed because this BB cream was so runny and made my face super oily. The down side is the shades. Not many available and had to choose medium which was too dark for me. It did provide the much needed coverage but making my face looking more oily then it already is wasn't something I was looking for.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?