BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Tina F.
Henderson, NV
This was the very first BB cream I tried when the BB craze began. I noticed that it tends to cake on the face which in time enhances my wrinkles instead of hiding them. I also notice that it makes my face really shiny during the day. I now use another BB product that works better for me.
Nancy K.
Chula Vista, CA
When I first tried the garner by cream, I was very hopeful. The texture and color was great. However, after an hour it left my face looking oily and dewy. I already have oily skin so I did not like this product. I prefer a matte finish
Emmelie D.
Atlanta, GA
I use the BB cream for oily/combination skin and I love the finish. I apply it and there is no need to apply foundation or concealer. It gives me a nice look without looking like I have tons of makeup on. I have some acne marks that I hope to see fade as well, so far nothing yet.
Joanna V.
Windsor, NY
I like using this BB cream because of the price and I like that it matches my skin tone so well. What I don't like about it, is that I feel like the coverage is weak, even for a BB cream, and it makes my face look wet.
Nicole A.
Salisbury , MD
I have dry skin so I've never noticed this being too oily like other reviewers have said. It's a thicker formula, maybe even thicker than my liquid foundation, but goes on smooth and doesn't look heavy on my face. Light and fresh, gives good coverage and doesn't irritate my skin!
Julia K.
Cleveland, OH
This product did not do much for me. I have used a lot of BB creams in the past and this was my least favorite. I have sensitive skin and this product was rather harsh and i didn't feel like it did much in the color category. Not an awful experience, but would not buy again.
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
This bb cream is pretty good but now that I'm paler, even the paler tone is too dark! I think they just came out with a darker version but what about us pale girls! I wouuld still recommend it, though. slightly heavier coverage than other BB creams. Definitely still use moisturizer
Chelsea P.
Grand Prairie, TX
I like the light coverage it provides me. Also, I like to think it has helped my skin - it hasn't made it worse! And when I stopped using it, it got worse. It doesn't leave my skin oily. It is the first BB cream I have used, and I like it enough to purchase it a few more times.
Crystal G.
Fayetteville, AR
I've bought this product because a friend of mine and my mother used it and made their face look flawless. yet when I tried it, it also made my face feel softer and lighter compared to my MAC foundation BUT I could not find the right shade for me either it was too dark or light. I even tried mixing two colors but that did not help.
Carrie G.
Birmingham, AL
This is one of my favorite BB creams for oily skin. I have very oily skin and this keeps me matte all day. This is a medium to full coverage and it is very buildable. I would recommend this to others.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?