BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jennifer B.
I originally heard about this product through a blogger that I follow. She suggested this for strawberry blondes as a primary and secondary foundation. She was not kidding!! This is seriously the best BB Creme that I have used TO date! I swear by it now and it's my GO-TO foundation. Love the way it feels on my skin, love the coverage, great priced and a lot of product for your money. Garnier NAILED IT with this one! 👌 💋
Rena A.
Riverview, FL
I got this in the mail as a free sample...
use it and I am hooked. I am 40 years old and I started seeing the fine lines around my mouth and eyes. I got my sample and thought what the heck I would give it a try. I am so glad I did. The fine lines have started to disappear. It's not an overnight process, but it's not a months process and you get discouraged.
I recommend this products to ladies 40 and over .
Thy P.
I really really really do like this BB cream. It goes on smoothly on my skin. I prefer to use my stippling brush to apply it to my face. It gives flawless coverage. Sometimes I apply my powder loosely over it to give it a matted look. It looks very naturally "dewey" without and still pretty. it had a long lasting stay. However, the one main thing that needs improving is that it rubs off too easily.
Sarah D.
Dixon, CA
So, I'm pretty experienced when it comes to BB creams, so I was both concerned and curious on how this product would work.
I like it.It provides enough coverage for me, and blends really well.
It does crease easily,and doesn't have a long wear time. It also has a fragrance, and only comes in 3 colors.
I suggest it for people who already have a good complexion, and wouldn't mind re-applying throughout the day.
Molly B.
This is perfect for no makeup makeup looks. It's got a light coverage and is very moisturizing. It feels like you aren't even wearing makeup while giving you a bit of coveragr.
Liz S.
Hayward, CA
I was skeptical about bb creams cause it seemed to be the "newest" beauty trend, but now I see why. It works great it moisturizes and covers up imperfections. I wish I would have tried it sooner. It feels weightless on your face which is something I always look for in my foundation or coverup who wants to feel weighed down. This product is amazing and I will definitely be repurchasing it when I run out
dawn C.
Love this! I have combination skin, and seems no matter how much I exfoliate, moisturize, etc.. still get that cakey look with foundations.. I've tried so many! bought this on a whim, and absolutely love it! obviously, doesn't have great coverage, but, at least it doesn't give me cake face!
Kimberly A.
Sarasota, FL
So I've heard a lot of hype about BB creams. Wondering if any of them actually do what they say, I starting researching them and found that Garnier had a BB cream perfect for me - a combination to oily skin formula in a light to medium shade. It provided good coverage, didn't look cakey, and kept that oily shine away most of the day. I would suggest using a light hand as a little goes a long way.
Angie V.
Charleston, WV
I've been using Garnier BB cream for awhile I find that it goes on smoothly covers my not so perfect skin yet doesn't feel heavy like I'm wearing a face mask,,I really like it
Sahar W.
Austin, TX
For the price, it's well worth it. Garnier is a very good brand and this BB cream does not disappoint. You should be careful while putting it on, if you accidentally put on a little too much, it will look like your face is caked in foundation. I normally use this in place of foundation but you can put both on, as long as you apply moderate amounts. Make sure you get the right cream for your skin tone!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?