BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Julia B.
Julia B.
Trempealeau, WI
I don't recommend this to girls with fair skin like me. It doesn't have the proper shade range. Otherwise a good BB cream and it last all day!
Millie B.
Millie B.
I absolutely LOVE this stuff. It helps my skin in so many ways. After I put this on they dryness is gone.. lines and wrinkles gone.. blackheads are gone. I use this every day.. and it stays.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Idaho Falls, ID
Doesn't offer a lot of coverage but helps my puffy tired eyes look awake and natural. I have dry skin and most concealer makes my under eye look older then it is and this has never done that.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Orange City, IA
When I don't need to cover up anything this is awesome I love how it feel and the glow it give me and it's light coverage
Maritza H.
Maritza H.
New Carrollton, MD
I LOVE this product!! I don't have an even face tone but after putting this cream my face look even and it makes it seem smooth. I use this cream as my foundation, it has the perfect coverage and it's very light.
ashley s.
ashley s.
I think this covers well for a BB cream, but it can get oily throughout the day. I wish there were more colors.
Onna K.
Onna K.
Lincoln, MO
Got this as a replacement when I ran out of cover girl bb cream, and it doesn't last very long! Maybe 2-3 hours coverage wise, looks good when I put it on but doesn't stay very long I'm quickly showing my rosey cheeks!
Sheri J.
Sheri J.
I wanted so badly to like this stuff but it didn't work well with my skin. It was very greasy even with a setting powder and it didn't last to long on my skin. I do have problem skin so this would be great for somebody who doesn't have a greasy acne face
Kim N.
Kim N.
I've tried several different drugstore brands of BB creams, and I always come back to this one. The cream comes out nice and thick, but feels lightweight when you put it on, and offers great coverage for a BB cream.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
I don't exactly know how I feel about this product it has a very strong smell to it and feels kinda chemically
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?