BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
miami, florida
No me gusta la formula pero tiene un buen olor y es facil de aplicar. Para mi tipo de piel no me gusta porque es un poco aceitosa y soy de piel GRASA . Se lo recomiendo a las personas que tienen la piel Seca!
Andrea D.
Louisville, KY
This is a nice bb cream. It is very light weight, no oily or greasiness and offers a decent amount of coverage for a BB cream. I would have liked a higher sun protection, but it does have an spf of 15. The light/medium color matches my fair skin. All in all I would recommend this!
meg s.
Cottage Grove, Mn
Wonderful for the summer! I little thicker that other tinted moisturizers helps give this better coverage. But using it all summer my face looks great! Does have a "dewy" ish feel to it, but in the summer I think that works great. I do use a powder over the top to help with that.
Rachel G.
Pinellas Park, FL
This product provides great coverage and correction with SPF protection at a great price. I have to say the one for combination to oily skin doesn't leave your skin as shiny as the regular one though.
Chelsea P.
Grand Prairie, TX
I like the light coverage it provides me. Also, I like to think it has helped my skin - it hasn't made it worse! And when I stopped using it, it got worse. It doesn't leave my skin oily. It is the first BB cream I have used, and I like it enough to purchase it a few more times.
Dominique W.
Harrisburg, PA
This is by far the best application I can get for my face. I can wear it during any weather condition and it makes my skin looks so natural and good.. I receive so many compliments when I wear it. Definitely worth every penny. And you don't need to apply a lot to get full coverage!
Kari J.
Hyattsville, MD
I use this a lot during the summer when I don't want heavy foundation or I'm just going out for a few errands. It's light and fresh and still smooths out my complexion so I look put together and natural.
Tina F.
Henderson, NV
This was the very first BB cream I tried when the BB craze began. I noticed that it tends to cake on the face which in time enhances my wrinkles instead of hiding them. I also notice that it makes my face really shiny during the day. I now use another BB product that works better for me.
Nancy K.
Chula Vista, CA
When I first tried the garner by cream, I was very hopeful. The texture and color was great. However, after an hour it left my face looking oily and dewy. I already have oily skin so I did not like this product. I prefer a matte finish
Emmelie D.
Atlanta, GA
I use the BB cream for oily/combination skin and I love the finish. I apply it and there is no need to apply foundation or concealer. It gives me a nice look without looking like I have tons of makeup on. I have some acne marks that I hope to see fade as well, so far nothing yet.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?