BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jenn A.
Surprise, AZ
I have tried several drugstore BB creams and this one by far is my favorite! I have acne scars and redness from rosacea and this BB cream helps cover them beautifully. I use this as a foundation on the days I don't want to wear a lot of makeup but I don't want to go out bare faced. Make sure that you get the formula for combo oily skin regardless of your skin type. The formula for dry skin doesn't cover as well.
Lauren M.
I absolutely adore this BB cream I've been using this for years and it's never fails to make my skin perfect! The coverage is pretty good for a BB cream and it has a very nice scent that isn't overwhelming but it does smell so fresh and clean. It's very light and not cakey at all! Love love love
Sindi C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this BB cream! I first bought it a year ago and the consistency is much more different then what it is now (I recently bought my 2nd bottle). It could also be that the 2nd bottle I bought was combination to oil free ... The product is very runny compared to the original one I bought a year ago. Aside from that, it does everything it claims: it evens, hydrates and protects my face against the sun! I love it.
Rebecca  N.
Long Beach, NY
I hate saying that something id flat out awful but it really, really is. It's greasy and shiny and not in a dewy, healthy way. I tried applying this with my fingers and then a foundation brush but I had the same terrible results either way. It has absolutely no coverage and works more like a greasy, tinted moisturizer rather than a BB cream. I have a few BB creams in my collection and this just fails on every level. Even with my dry skin, this was a terrible purchase that I returned.
Andrea S.
Raleigh, NC
I will admit that this does even out your complexion and it claims to have various skin benefits, however it smells just like sunscreen and is as shiny as one, as well. For the smell/finish, I would expect there to be more SPF protection, but there is only SPF 20 (I believe). I do use this product on "no make up days" however, I also make sure I use concealer and a powder all over my face to minimize the shine.
Kathryn O.
Madison, Wi
I like the BB cream from Garnier enough to use it but I am not sure if I would repurchase it. I think that sometimes it looks great on my skin and other times it makes my face really greasy. The smell is also a little off putting but the coverage is pretty good for being a glorified tinted moisturizer. I do recommend it but do have want to say that it may or may not work for you depending on your skin type.
Victoria K.
I love using this makeup! I have the light to medium skin tone formula, and it goes on smoothly most days! It covers up my acne well and I feel so comfortable in it. It doesn't burn my sensitive skin nor seem to irritate it. It goes on easy, but sometimes you have to scrub it off your face.
Sarah W.
Long Beach, CA
I received a complimentary tube of this from Influenster. My skin is blemish-prone, and I have a lot of hyperpigmentation because of that. This BB cream kind of evened out my skin tone but didn't provide the sort of coverage I was hoping for. It smells great but feels heavy, and putting concealer over it and then powder foundation for full coverage felt like I had too much on my face. It says it's non-comedogenic, but it definitely clogged my pores. I had to stop using it.
Jennifer B.
I originally heard about this product through a blogger that I follow. She suggested this for strawberry blondes as a primary and secondary foundation. She was not kidding!! This is seriously the best BB Creme that I have used TO date! I swear by it now and it's my GO-TO foundation. Love the way it feels on my skin, love the coverage, great priced and a lot of product for your money. Garnier NAILED IT with this one! ūüĎĆ ūüíč
Rena A.
Riverview, FL
I got this in the mail as a free sample...
use it and I am hooked. I am 40 years old and I started seeing the fine lines around my mouth and eyes. I got my sample and thought what the heck I would give it a try. I am so glad I did. The fine lines have started to disappear. It's not an overnight process, but it's not a months process and you get discouraged.
I recommend this products to ladies 40 and over .
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?