BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Allisa M.
San Diego, CA
This is an okay product, the coverage is good but it doesn't last all day. Another thing is that this actually makes my skin look a little dry and gives you a matte finish I guess I could say. (It's in between) for combo/oily skin. I don't think I would purchase this bb cream again.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
Of all the BB creams that I've tried so far, this one is my favorite. It moisturizes my skin, provides some SPF and gives me some light coverage. I use the Light/Medium one and use this either as a primer under heavier foundation or for days where I'm not really wearing much makeup.
Jackie K.
I really love this BB Cream. If you are of fair complexion this runs dark so go a shade lighter then what you think you will be. This has light to medium coverage but it was not heavy and was great if you are not looking to do a full face of makeup but want a little bit of coverage.
Kathy Q.
Worcester, MA
This BB cream did give me a great coverage however it makes me look very greasy and orange. The smell is quite strong, its not a nasty scent though just a strong fragrant one. It is easy to blend but because it makes me look oily (I have dry skin to) and is orange I would not reccommed this to anyone. SAVE YOUR MONEY! DO NOT PURCHASE!!!
Kari J.
Hyattsville, MD
I use this a lot during the summer when I don't want heavy foundation or I'm just going out for a few errands. It's light and fresh and still smooths out my complexion so I look put together and natural.
Anjanette D.
This is my, hands down, absolute favorite drugstore BB cream. I have been using it for over a year. I specifically use the variety for combination/oily skin because the original was too watery for me, and would often leave me looking shiny after application.

The coverage with the type made for combo/oily skin is perfect for me. Not so sheer you can see my imperfections, but provides just enough coverage to blur fine lines and make you appear flawless.
Chelsea P.
Grand Prairie, TX
I like the light coverage it provides me. Also, I like to think it has helped my skin - it hasn't made it worse! And when I stopped using it, it got worse. It doesn't leave my skin oily. It is the first BB cream I have used, and I like it enough to purchase it a few more times.
Janilly H.
I used it last year and it was an OK BB cream, it seemed to match my skin tone correctly but i became oily after a little while and if you don't use all of the product within a few months it oxidizes in the bottle. It didn't have too much coverage but it worked for my skin back.
Katie E.
Logan, UT
Love this stuff! It has some SPF in it, so that's always a bonus for my fair skin, and it smells so good! The coverage is light, but in a way that improves the good in my skin and camouflages the not-so-good. My only complaint is that the coverage fades by the end of the day. For the price, though, it's really a great product.
Jill U.
Muskegon, MI
I just moved to Kentucky which is very humid from Michigan, which is not so I am relearning all of my makeup all over again and this has been a big help. It is a nice soft coat, that is not thick and oily and does not sluff off like some of the others. It blends wonderfully also!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?