BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Samira B.
Samira B.
Washington
Good for a no make up look. Goes on smoothly and looks dewy or air brushed on skin. Does a good job for a bb cream
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
Great coverage and great for oily skin! I use it in the summertime causenit has full coverage but it's so light you don't even feel it
Melany O.
Melany O.
Brockton
Is so good,,, I like it too, and I love Garnie products, I buy it on amazon idk how much money but is pretty cool
Joslyn M.
Joslyn M.
Midlothian, VA
This has been a favorite of mine for a while now. I have very sensitive skin! This isn't super coverage but it feels like there is just moisturizer on your face.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Hamburg
Natural finish, lightweight yet medium coverage. Use every day instead of regular cover up! Non greasy feel, nor build up or heavy in the skin
Simona S.
Simona S.
Its too orange to my skintone and In my opinion is too oily for me, the finish feels like I put oil with powder in my face
Yesica R.
Yesica R.
I love it leaves my skin super fresh and with healthy appearance very good covertura I love it is my base every day
Bianka S.
Bianka S.
várpalota
It's not bad, but It can turn into a Little darker at The End of The day. But If I'm in a rush I usually use It.
Iliana A.
Iliana A.
I love this. Conceals my under eye circles really nicely only thing is you have to set it so it wont crease. I don't know if it actually helps with time but i don't mind as much. I like it enough to keep purchasing.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Trempealeau, WI
I don't recommend this to girls with fair skin like me. It doesn't have the proper shade range. Otherwise a good BB cream and it last all day!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?