BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Tracey L.
Ammon, VA
It left me incredibly oily at the end of the day. I set it with Stay Matte which normally does a great job at keeping me shine free. It looked like someone spilled oil on my face. I do like how a little goes a long way and it's very light. Doesn't feel heavy and it has decent coverage.
miranda h.
New York, New York
Great coverage for such a liquid bb cream but the range in colors is not too great. makes my face look white, and smells sooo much like alcohol. I've used this before and it didn't smell like this before. The packaging should be changed because its soo liquid that it gets everywhere, if you have a lighter skin tone I would recommend.
Brittany P.
Hanover Park, IL
I really like this product-if I don't want to wear heavy foundation that day or I'm just in the mood for something lighter; this is great. I also have slightly dry skin so this just moisturizes it and makes it feel better. The results are very nice too- after I put it on, I just look more fresh-faced and it looks like I have great skin. I do recommend putting on concealer though on imperfections before or after you put this on because this will not cover them up.
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
This is the only BB cream that I have ever found that I like. I wear it daily. I apply it with a brush easily & it gives good, smooth coverage without looking overdone or thick. It leave my skin in better condition after wearing too, lasts all day & wipes off easily with a makeup wipe.
Kathy Q.
Worcester, MA
This BB cream did give me a great coverage however it makes me look very greasy and orange. The smell is quite strong, its not a nasty scent though just a strong fragrant one. It is easy to blend but because it makes me look oily (I have dry skin to) and is orange I would not reccommed this to anyone. SAVE YOUR MONEY! DO NOT PURCHASE!!!
Jackie K.
I really love this BB Cream. If you are of fair complexion this runs dark so go a shade lighter then what you think you will be. This has light to medium coverage but it was not heavy and was great if you are not looking to do a full face of makeup but want a little bit of coverage.
Naomi D.
Richmond, VA
I like this product its light, fits my skin tone, and leaves my skin looking flawless. The only thing i dislike is that it sometime leave little dry patches. I'm not sure if its my skin but I use some kind of facial lotion afterwards and that helps and leave my face moisturized as well.
Shelby L.
I absolutely love this product in the Summer. It is light enough to not feel cakey and still offers great coverage. I've worn it under foundation for special occasions and family photos. My skin never looked better in those pics! A little goes a long way so a tube lasts a long time.
Chloe N.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this stuff. The best thing for being up all night partying and then being at work the next day. Benefit copied the idea with their "iron board" concept of de-puffing solution, but honestly, it's
Twice as expensive and doesn't work better than this.
Allisa M.
San Diego, CA
This is an okay product, the coverage is good but it doesn't last all day. Another thing is that this actually makes my skin look a little dry and gives you a matte finish I guess I could say. (It's in between) for combo/oily skin. I don't think I would purchase this bb cream again.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?