BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Cassidy S.
I accidentally bought this thinking it was a tinted moisturizer.. But once I realized it was a tinted sunscreen, I decided to put it on my face as a base before I put my actual foundation on. It makes for great coverage, it feels light, and you're protecting your skin! It's a win-win!
Chloe N.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this stuff. The best thing for being up all night partying and then being at work the next day. Benefit copied the idea with their "iron board" concept of de-puffing solution, but honestly, it's
Twice as expensive and doesn't work better than this.
Lauren T.
I love wearing BB Cream's in the summer! This BB cream is one of my favorites. On some days, it can be a little oily on me. But, overall I still love the look. It definitely gives you that "sun tan" look. Also, whether I've been outside or inside, it stays looking good all day long!
Arden J.
I felt like this dried out my skin more than anything! It has a chalky texture but does offer a good amount of coverage! I believe it does have a slight spf in the formula! I'd suggest it to younger girls or girls who don't wear foundation
Tracey L.
Ammon, VA
It left me incredibly oily at the end of the day. I set it with Stay Matte which normally does a great job at keeping me shine free. It looked like someone spilled oil on my face. I do like how a little goes a long way and it's very light. Doesn't feel heavy and it has decent coverage.
Deeyar A.
Millbrae, CA
This makes all my flaws perfectly smooth and the same color! I have red skin so this makes my skin super smooth and even which is great! I struggled finding a product that would have good coverage without being too pricey but this is the one! I would definitely recommend to others!
Maggi H.
Daly City, CA
I did not like this product at all! Firstly, with a BB cream you would think that you would not need to use a primer but if you do not use a primer with this product it will oxidize leaving you orange looking, even if you use a primer it oxidizes. Also, with oily skin this product makes you look like you have an oil slick on your face.
Priscilla P.
Killeen, TX
I absolutely love this Bb cream is has great build-able coverage ! It feels amazing and is so comfortable! It's my go to !! Definitely need to try this if you haven't , it's my everyday foundation!! Definitely recommend it to everyone !
Sandra A.
Bought this about 6 months ago.. Started using the one for combination/oily, i must say what a mess!! My face became more oily that it really is, doesn't do much for my type of skin. I have a very oily T zone , this just made my whole face super oily. Do not recommend for oily skin.
Brittany P.
Hanover Park, IL
I really like this product-if I don't want to wear heavy foundation that day or I'm just in the mood for something lighter; this is great. I also have slightly dry skin so this just moisturizes it and makes it feel better. The results are very nice too- after I put it on, I just look more fresh-faced and it looks like I have great skin. I do recommend putting on concealer though on imperfections before or after you put this on because this will not cover them up.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?