BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Christina K.
Christina K.
Sacramento, CA
This was the 1st bb cream I had purchased. The scent was nice. The product was light enough to wear on a daily basis and can take the place of foundation. A makeup setter would be useful to use with this on hot days since it can melt just like some foundations can or reapply as another option since it goes on easily and is easy to smooth out.
Joanna V.
Joanna V.
Windsor, NY
I like using this BB cream because of the price and I like that it matches my skin tone so well. What I don't like about it, is that I feel like the coverage is weak, even for a BB cream, and it makes my face look wet.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Birmingham, AL
This stuff works!
I break out easy, and with this BB cream I never had that issue. Comes in blendable colors, has an SPF, goes on smooth and doesn't get spotty.
I honestly don't have anything negative to say about it!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Miami Beach, FL
Absolutely love this product!!! The coverage is amazing and it smooths out very naturally.
I have very oily skin and this is the best bb cream I've found in the market and believe me, I've tried them all.
Girls with oily skin, this is a must.
Kat L.
Kat L.
Weaver , AL
It's thicker and seems to stay on better that some other BB cream brands. It has a pleasant scent as well!
Leilani  E.
Leilani E.
Pharr, TX
This was my very first BB cream ever! The only thing i don't like about it is the scent. But I love how it leaves my skin dewy and gives me just the right amount of coverage.
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
Great coverage and great for oily skin! I use it in the summertime causenit has full coverage but it's so light you don't even feel it
Lola W.
Lola W.
Good product! Regular coverage. Leaves the skin really beautiful and natural! Doesn't works really well in oily skin
Jill P.
Jill P.
Huntersville, NC
This BB cream made my face oily looking and it felt very greasy after it was on. I also broke out after using it a few days.
Samira B.
Samira B.
Washington
Good for a no make up look. Goes on smoothly and looks dewy or air brushed on skin. Does a good job for a bb cream
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?