BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Charlene L.
Bronx, NY
I love this BB cream. It is everything and more,to me anyway. I wake up in the morning wash my face and slap this on in like to 2 seconds. It makes you look awake and beautiful the minute its on your face. I use the light medium tone, I'm pretty fair skinned and it never goes on to lite or to dark,its perfect!It does offer some lite coverage. I also love the smell.
Jamie M.
Covina, CA
I've been using this product from about 8 months now and I cannot live without it. It has completely changed the way I feel about compact and foundation; I no longer wear it. My face feels and looks so clear and blemish free. I have a light red mark between my eyebrows, almost like a birthmark, and the bb cream completly covers it up. It doesn't make my skin feel oily or dry at all and my skin varies in different areas. I have converted my sister and several friends and now they absolutely love it.
Edlin F.
Long Beach, CA
I always had this product because my mom bought it but I never found interest in using it until a couple weeks ago. I love it now, I use it every single day and I find it to be a lot better than any other foundation that I have ever used, especially because I don't like to look like I have a cakey face. It blends super well into my skin and I don't have to worry about having a lighter or darker tone on my face than on my neck!
Rebecca P.
Florence , AL
This is a good BB cream, and it's definitely one you should try if you're looking for more coverage than a typical BB cream. I give it 3 stars because of lack of color selection (even the lightest shade is too dark for me, so I have to mix in some moisturizer to lighten it up a bit) and for the fact that I need to set it with a powder if I want it to stay.
Nichole W.
White Sulphur Springs
I love this product. it doesn't cover as well as it claims to when you have redness from a zit. but i still love this, i use it every day. it says its suppose to fix imperfections, and it does, i have some scaring from acne that are slowly going away from using this product. and you don't need to use to much to put it on, its kind of expensive but it lasts a long time. i have had mine for 5 months and still is pretty full.
Elizabeth C.
The first one i bought was for moisturizing that just made my face oily but now they make one for oily skin which i love i use it everyday covers without feeling to cakey or heavy been using it for two use and of course it has some spf
Lauren H.
Milford, CT
This is the only drugstore BB Cream that works for me. It gives great coverage (though not full coverage), and looks natural on the skin. This is my go-to product during the warmer months, especially with the added SPF (15). Is this the best BB Cream I have ever used? No. Is this the best BB Cream I found at the drugstore? Absolutely. Don't even waste your time with Covergirl's. It's basically slightly tinted sunscreen.
Elizabeth T.
Forest, VA
This stuff is awesome. It's light enough to feel like I'm wearing nothing, but gives me awesome coverage. The SPF is an added bonus. I found it really hydrating, and my skin looks great after using it. Also, it's really helped with my complexion. Prior to using this cream I had problems with blemishes, probably because of the heavy foundation I wore every day. Garnier's BB cream is so gentle and effective it's helped clear my skin. I'll probably be using this for as long as they make it.
Kimberly L.
Denver , CO
I bought it because I was scared to try full on foundation. It's really light weight and hides small imperfections perfectly. It covers dark circles and redness on your face well and doesn't get oily throughout the day (Combination/oily). If you put it with a powder you'll def stay matte all day.
Kathryn O.
Madison, Wi
I like the BB cream from Garnier enough to use it but I am not sure if I would repurchase it. I think that sometimes it looks great on my skin and other times it makes my face really greasy. The smell is also a little off putting but the coverage is pretty good for being a glorified tinted moisturizer. I do recommend it but do have want to say that it may or may not work for you depending on your skin type.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?