BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Erin H.
Cleves, OH
This BB cream changed my life. I'm exaggerating, but seriously, it did. I am someone who wears make up every day. This BB cream does just as well, if not better than my Bare Minerals foundation and is soooooo much cheaper.

I'm sure when I go out on the weekends or other times when I do my make up more seriously I will still use traditional foundation. But when it comes to going to work and getting out of the house quickly I am forever changed to Garnier BB cream!
Brianne C.
Durham, NC
I generally like this product and wish I could use it. It goes on smooth and matte. It is also tinted, so you don't even really need foundation, if it matches your skin tone. This is where I have a problem. I have a light skin tone. I tried the lightest option available (light/medium) and it is about 4 shades too dark for me. I tried covering it up with my lightest foundation & powder, but it was still obvious. I would definitely use this product, if there was an option for paler ladies.
Angel D.
This was the first BB cream I purchased. It definitely moisturized my skin, made it feel soft and brightened it. Unfortunately it made my combination skin pretty oily by midday, so I found something with more of a matte finish. I'm sure it's great for people who have skin on the drier side.
Natalie P.
North Aurora, IL
Love this product! Good coverage and has a nice dewyness. Need to set with a powder though, and even the lightest shade can be a bit dark for people with really light skin tones. But if you can make the color work, I definitely recommend!
Kalei L.
I like this BB cream for the coverage and color. It matches me perfectly and covers amazing.
I don't like how oily it is. Makes me look Like I have petroleum jelly all over my face. Once I set it with powered, it's great though. I don't have to touch up throughout the day either.
Priscilla P.
Killeen, TX
I absolutely love this Bb cream is has great build-able coverage ! It feels amazing and is so comfortable! It's my go to !! Definitely need to try this if you haven't , it's my everyday foundation!! Definitely recommend it to everyone !
Shelby L.
I absolutely love this product in the Summer. It is light enough to not feel cakey and still offers great coverage. I've worn it under foundation for special occasions and family photos. My skin never looked better in those pics! A little goes a long way so a tube lasts a long time.
Brenda S.
El Paso, TX
I really like this bb cream it goes on very smooth and it is very lightweight on my skin. It is great for the summer and I also like to use this when I'm running late just put on a bit and I am set to go.
Adriana M.
Baytown, TX
This product is great. It is a thick cream as it comes out of the tube, but it goes on light and smooth has great coverage. A little bit goes a long way. It provides SPF coverage as well (look for it on the tube). I use this and don't have to worry about anything else besides blush.
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
This is the only BB cream that I have ever found that I like. I wear it daily. I apply it with a brush easily & it gives good, smooth coverage without looking overdone or thick. It leave my skin in better condition after wearing too, lasts all day & wipes off easily with a makeup wipe.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?