BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Francine C.
Cortland, NY
I love this product! It is great for everyday use, especially in the summer when you don't want heavy makeup for clog your pores. This cream has light coverage, but with a foundation powder, can be made a medium coverage. It has never made me break out, which is the most important to me. It lasts all throughout the day and leaves me with little shine by night time, which is perfect for my oily skin. I would definitely recommend this product.
Shannon H.
Vista, CA
I LOVE this product! It is so easy to apply and has the consistency of moisturizer. I love that it also has spf in it without the horrible smell. It is awesome because of how flexible it is: moisturizer, makeup, spf, primer. I have acne prone skin and this is the only moisturizing product I can use without breaking me out. I love wearing this daily. It gives you a nice light finish but does not conceal all my blemishes/imperfections. I use a mineral makeup over for better coverage and for a matte finish.
Shannon H.
At first I was pretty content with this product, but over time I realized a few cons. Color wasn't the right shade for me, but I'm extra pale so it may work fine for others. It was VERY oily. I don't typically have oily skin with most products, but this made me look like a grease maniac. The type for oily skin wasn't as bad though.

Once I tried other similar BB products, I realized that this one seemed a bit heavier than the others as well.
Sara S.
Senoia, GA
I love this bb cream. It is very light on the skin (kind of runny when you put it on the back of your hand before applying) and it sets/dries fast. The only problem I've had is that I am very light and the "light" shade is still too dark for me, there were only two colors to choose from and I feel like if they came out with a better color selection they would sell a lot more. I can only wear this during the summer now when I have a tan.
Amanda R.
Lenexa, KS
While I've heard this isn't a "True" BB cream in the way that it's originally used in Asian cultures (where the trend started), it is a pretty good tinted moisturizer. I don't use liquid foundation, and this doesn't really give the "miracle" coverage it describes, but it does improve the texture of my skin and I use it underneath my bareMinerals as a kind of primer. I like that it has been improving my skin, and the price is affordable.
Krystal A.
Acworth, GA
This is the first BB Cream I've ever used, with that being said, I just used another brand which changed my views on this particular one. This brand offers very light, but buildable coverage. The color is spot on, so I can't complain at all about that. However, the only offer an option of light/medium or medium/dark. With that being said, my friends with lighter skin can't use this. I believe Garnier needs to add some more color options.
Heather S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This BB Cream works perfectly for me because I am the kind of girl that does not need full coverage. I love products that do more then one thing for you. It stands in place perfectly for my foundation and moisturizer. It is also perfect with giving me a little bit of color that I sometimes do not have. I did give it a B though because it is a little grainy feeling compared to the L'Oreal one, but other then that one flaw, its pretty perfect.
Christina G.
Laredo, TX
This stuff really does do what it says it claims to do! I love it. I live in a hot climate and sometimes foundations can get horrid. So I picked up this BB cream. However, the reason I didn't give it all 5 stars is because the color selection isn't too great. I am very very fair. And the lightest shade is not as light as I would want it to be. If the shade was right then I'd give it 5 stars. So if your not on the fair side I recommend this!
Charlene L.
Bronx, NY
I love this BB cream. It is everything and more,to me anyway. I wake up in the morning wash my face and slap this on in like to 2 seconds. It makes you look awake and beautiful the minute its on your face. I use the light medium tone, I'm pretty fair skinned and it never goes on to lite or to dark,its perfect!It does offer some lite coverage. I also love the smell.
Brooke M.
Columbus, OH
Although I can not compare to other BB creams, I must say I do like this product. It was very hard to get used to at first. Its a very liquid/watery consistency. It does provide great coverage though which was surprising. You will still need a concealer, but it works great as a lotion & foundation product. I suggest to always set it with powder. Great for my sensitive skin. Though it may not match a variety of people skin, I did enjoy.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?