BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Delanson, NY
Been using this for years. Product is light, moisturizing and doesn't cake or leave my skin dry. I think it does help renew my skin and leave it looking better even after I remove it.
Lejla M.
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
My holy grail BB cream. I love this brand and I have been using it for quite a long time. It evens my skin tone, hides blemishes and it is lasting throughout the day. Really love it.
Adrianna K.
Adrianna K.
N Charleston, SC
I love this stuff. Im not big on foundations so this is a perfect alternative. Its lightweight and lasts all day too
Ana M.
Ana M.
San Antonio, TX
This BB did nothing for me, it made me super dry and it flaked bad on me... It just was not for me I see a lot of people saying it made them shiny but by far it was extremely drying on my skin. I have combination to dry around my apples of my cheek.
Jihad E.
Jihad E.
Duluth, GA
It's a pretty light, slightly watery product, however,i felt like it didn't really do much of anything. I just put watery BB cream under my eyes. It feels nice putting it on and it does minimize puffiness but it did not really correct my dark circles
Cynthia F.
Cynthia F.
Van Nuys, CA
This was OK to me my face got very oily after a couple hours But I do have a little bit of oily skin so it might work for dry
Ana C S.
Ana C S.
This is the best BB cream ever! I used it every day for a natural look and more coverage. Last a long time, you get a lot of liquid product. It blends perfectly on your skin. You can use a sponge or brush to apply. I recommend this BB cream.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Sacramento, CA
This was the 1st bb cream I had purchased. The scent was nice. The product was light enough to wear on a daily basis and can take the place of foundation. A makeup setter would be useful to use with this on hot days since it can melt just like some foundations can or reapply as another option since it goes on easily and is easy to smooth out.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Hated! Didn't give enough coverage. Oxidized. Skin became oily very quickly. Rubbed off easily. Wouldn't recommend.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite! Even if I don't have time for anything else I just quickly rub this all over my face and my skin looks flawless
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?