BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Adriana M.
baytown, TX
This product is great. It is a thick cream as it comes out of the tube, but it goes on light and smooth has great coverage. A little bit goes a long way. It provides SPF coverage as well (look for it on the tube). I use this and don't have to worry about anything else besides blush.
Arden J.
I felt like this dried out my skin more than anything! It has a chalky texture but does offer a good amount of coverage! I believe it does have a slight spf in the formula! I'd suggest it to younger girls or girls who don't wear foundation
Lauren T.
I love wearing BB Cream's in the summer! This BB cream is one of my favorites. On some days, it can be a little oily on me. But, overall I still love the look. It definitely gives you that "sun tan" look. Also, whether I've been outside or inside, it stays looking good all day long!
Katy L.
I honestly don't feel like this product is for everyone, in fact when i first tried it, I hated it. I gave it another try just to see if maybe it would work out and I actually really love it. I love that it has SPF in it and it actually gave me more coverage than most bb creams do.
Cassidy S.
I accidentally bought this thinking it was a tinted moisturizer.. But once I realized it was a tinted sunscreen, I decided to put it on my face as a base before I put my actual foundation on. It makes for great coverage, it feels light, and you're protecting your skin! It's a win-win!
Paola E.
Windermere, FL
I love this B.B. Cream i have an oily skin complexion and it does an amazing job for my skin. I usually wear this bb cream everyday for work and is soo easy to apply. I would def recommended this bb cream to everyone!
Maggi H.
Daly City, CA
I did not like this product at all! Firstly, with a BB cream you would think that you would not need to use a primer but if you do not use a primer with this product it will oxidize leaving you orange looking, even if you use a primer it oxidizes. Also, with oily skin this product makes you look like you have an oil slick on your face.
Natalie P.
North Aurora, IL
Love this product! Good coverage and has a nice dewyness. Need to set with a powder though, and even the lightest shade can be a bit dark for people with really light skin tones. But if you can make the color work, I definitely recommend!
Kalei L.
I like this BB cream for the coverage and color. It matches me perfectly and covers amazing.
I don't like how oily it is. Makes me look Like I have petroleum jelly all over my face. Once I set it with powered, it's great though. I don't have to touch up throughout the day either.
Sandra A.
Bought this about 6 months ago.. Started using the one for combination/oily, i must say what a mess!! My face became more oily that it really is, doesn't do much for my type of skin. I have a very oily T zone , this just made my whole face super oily. Do not recommend for oily skin.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?