BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
fatima g.
fatima g.
Me gusta tiene una calidad muy buena trabaja bien en mi piel. Lo uso cuando no quiero maquillarme mucho. Es perfecto.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
I love how freah face this stuff makes me look. Has great lightweught coverage. Can be used alone or as a foundation.
olivia e.
olivia e.
I found this concealer to be too orange and too sheer. I have very dark purply under eyes, and this concealer didn't cover much. My oily skin sort of broke up the concealer and made it crease under my eyes. I wasn't impressed considering the price tag.
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
Although I really wanted to like this and I even mixed it with a matte foundation... I was a greasy mess within a few hours. Even with a setting spray, my makeup seemed to fade in patches, pool around my nose and between my eyes. I cannot recommend this AT ALL!
Kristy C.
Kristy C.
Kaukauna, WI
Works like a charm! So liquidy it feels so thin on my skin. Doesnt cause zits or cloged poors. And coverage is great.
Atita P.
Atita P.
It is perfect beauty benefit creamy use daily it gives you sheer coverage and Good for combination to oily skin types
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Once I tried and brought this garnier bb cream I never like to use normal foundation again,with the bb cream I get a more natural look.The foundation makis my make up look thick an uneven but this bb cream looks light but has more then enought coverage.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Delanson, NY
Been using this for years. Product is light, moisturizing and doesn't cake or leave my skin dry. I think it does help renew my skin and leave it looking better even after I remove it.
Celia M.
Celia M.
Springdale , AR
Honestly I have never tried this I would like some free samples and I will try it out and give you my honest opinion.
Karen B.
Karen B.
Round Rock, TX
The lightest shade was so dark for me their light to medium is more like a medium to dark I wish they would make lighter shades
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?