BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
This cream is the perfect base for your makeup all year long. With a light tint to it, it brightens your skin on the dreary days and provides a non-poreblocking SPF for those sunny days. I have been using Garnier's BB cream for year and swear by it. And for the price ($5-7 and usually there are coupons) you cant go wrong!
Tina M.
Concord, CA
I love this BB Cream!!! It leaves my skin looking very dewy and glowy. The only thing that I don't like is that it definitely does not hold up for me in humid weather, or if I am on the go and happen to sweat a bit. I get oily and shiny, so this would not be a good choice during the summer months, or if I am planning on being out all day long working. I think this will be a great product to use in the winter months when my skin tend to get a bit more dry. Either way I am happy to have it as a part of my collection!
Katie B.
Greenwell Springs, LA
Love this product!!! I bought my first one a couple of years ago when the BB cream craze started. I just saw it in the store and thought I'd give it a try and it ended up becoming one of my best purchases. Even though it is a BB cream it still provides full coverage and it lasts all day for me (I have combnination/oily skin). It is quick and easy to apply, I just use my hands to blend it into my skin. It's perfect for those days that you don't feel like putting on makeup nut you don't want to go out with no makeup on, and also perfect for a full face of makeup. I've already repurchased it and got it in the lighter color for whenever my tan is gone. My first tube lasted forever.
Maggie Z.
York, PA
I've been using this as a foundation for the past couple of months now, and I won't ever switch! I truly have noticed a difference, a lot less acne and my pores aren't nearly as clogged and it hasn't dried out my skin. I love it so much, I've stocked up!
Chantay G.
Portland, OR
I tried this and the one for oily skin. I didn't like either. I ended up feeling like my face was an oil slick just a couple hours later. It did have ok coverage...I would say more of an evening of the skin tone vs. actual blemish coverage. Personally I prefer the covergirl naturelux foundations for my light days.
Karen E.
Some days it looks good and sometimes it doesn't even when there is no difference in skin texture or the way I apply it. I still use it though it's pretty decent.
Hayley G.
Gives a great flawless finish when applied however not good for oily skin. Also a good idea to set with a setting powder because it tends to move around on your skin throughout the day
Maria M.
Ive only used this once and maybe i bought the wrong shade but i definitely didnt go well on my skin i would give it another try if i find the one that goes on me.
Heather S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This BB Cream works perfectly for me because I am the kind of girl that does not need full coverage. I love products that do more then one thing for you. It stands in place perfectly for my foundation and moisturizer. It is also perfect with giving me a little bit of color that I sometimes do not have. I did give it a B though because it is a little grainy feeling compared to the L'Oreal one, but other then that one flaw, its pretty perfect.
Francine C.
Cortland, NY
I love this product! It is great for everyday use, especially in the summer when you don't want heavy makeup for clog your pores. This cream has light coverage, but with a foundation powder, can be made a medium coverage. It has never made me break out, which is the most important to me. It lasts all throughout the day and leaves me with little shine by night time, which is perfect for my oily skin. I would definitely recommend this product.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?