BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Maggie P.
Grovetown, GA
This stuff doesn't have a wide range of colors so it was wayyyy to orange on me. It has okay coverage and you definitely have to set it because it's looks kinda wet. I just prefer foundation over BB cream.
Roxana D.
I bought this about a month now and it works Great it does seem to cover my imperfection, hydrates, and makes my skin instantly perfect. When i first bought it i got the wrong shade and i looked very pale i was laughing my butt off. I returned it and got the right shade and i just love it and the fact that it has sunscreen its a big plus!
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
I love this stufd. it actually worked better than my own old coverup. I tried a sample I had gotten out of a magazine and loved it and have to get more. this stuff is amazing. it covers well and tints so it doesn't show blemishes. it goes on smooth and isn't so thick that it looks caked on.
Melissa H.
Medical Lake, WA
I love this product! I have a newborn and I don't have time to do a full face of make up so this works great. Its a nice light coverage that is easy and quick to put on. It helps even out my skin tone just enough to be worth it. Plus its super easy to put on I just use my finger. Love it.
Arshena A.
I like this bb cream because its very hydrating and dewy. It makes my skin look amazing. The only problem is the shade range. I have medium- deep and it's a bit too dark for my skin but other than that, great bb cream
Alexandra M.
I have used this product for a few years and i love the natural coverage it gives me. It works well for days when you're running late and don't have a lot of time to get full makeup coverage. It gets kind of watery when not shaken before applying and tends too leak through the cap sometimes.
Marry K.
I think a lot of people are ignoring the fact that this product is not foundation. My only note of caution is that some users with very sensitive skin have reported that this product was irritating to them. I haven't experienced any blemishes or itchiness, but it did sting ever-so-slightly around my eyes for a few minutes after application,
Michelle S.
I love the coverage it gives and lightweight feel on your face.But I don't recommend it on a hot day because it will get runny. Also I wish the product had a better smell to it but it's not too bothersome.
Sarabeth P.
This is a great and affordable product. Its application is smooth and has a nice finish. This product smells very good and is easy to blend. The only thing I would like them to offer is different undertones for different types of skin. I am more yellow toned so this product is not the naturalist looking on my skin considering it seems to be more peachy/red toned :)
Cristi S.
I don't like it, but my daughter loves it. It smelled perfumy, and burned a little. I also didn't like that it was thicker than other BB creams. With that being said, my daughter loved that it was thicker, and the color matched her skin very well. It's her favorite BB cream. Not mine.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?