BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
I love this stufd. it actually worked better than my own old coverup. I tried a sample I had gotten out of a magazine and loved it and have to get more. this stuff is amazing. it covers well and tints so it doesn't show blemishes. it goes on smooth and isn't so thick that it looks caked on.
Carrie K.
I love this product, its the right tone for my skin color and covers just enough but my skin HATES IT. I had to switch to another cream because I was breaking out badly from it. I wish they would make an acne formula (similar to what neutrogena does) so I can attempt this product again!
Marilyn C.
Tampa, FL
Garnier's BB Cream is very light and has the perfect amount of coverage. You could easily use it under foundation. This product is great for all skin types. I found that this is the best product for my sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Karisa L.
I actually have the recent one "All day shine control". I have VERY oily skin and this last almost all day for me. I live in FL so you know how hot it gets. This does control my shine and is very light, also hides my acne scars and blemishes pretty good. Give this a try, very good product.
Maria D.
Calexico, CA
The perfect primer! My cousin recommends me this prime and since I bought it I use it every day. BB cream have good and different types shades in my caise I use Light/Medium daily anti-acne and its awesome!
Danisha E.
Queen Creek, AZ
This was the second BB Creme I tried and I really like it. The light/medium works great on my fair skin. Covers blemishes well and evens skin tone nicely. I do feel like I still need a moisturizer with it which makes it not as "valueable" of a product, in my eyes. Overall, it is still nice.
Elizabeth B.
Lincoln, NE
Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream was the first BB cream I ever tried. 5 years later, it's still my favorite BB cream! I have combination/oily skin, and this easily spreadable and blendable mix is perfect to wear by itself all day, or to wear under a foundation for extra coverage. My fav!
Nicole L.
Council Blfs, IA
As many posts say, you don't need a lot, I use a pea size and sometimes that's too much. It covers nicely and is lightweight enough it won't clog your pores. The only thing I don't like us that it dose not absorb completely, so if you rub your face on something you leave a nice tan spot.
Maria G C.
I love to use my #GarnierBBCream instead of my foundation. It's not heavy at all and it gives me the coverage I need and a big plus it has SPF 15. I been using it for over a year and I highly recommend it.
Roxana D.
I bought this about a month now and it works Great it does seem to cover my imperfection, hydrates, and makes my skin instantly perfect. When i first bought it i got the wrong shade and i looked very pale i was laughing my butt off. I returned it and got the right shade and i just love it and the fact that it has sunscreen its a big plus!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?