BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Suzzie S.
Suzzie S.
I liked how it looked, but this bb cream was a little to sticky for me. It stayed a sticky feeling throughout the day, which isn't too comfortable with the Arizona summer weather.
Regi W.
Regi W.
I love this BB cream! It blends so well and feels so smooth on my skin. I always set it with a powder even though I have the kind for oily skin, but it really does leave my skin looking flawless.
alba V.
alba V.
Lo estoy usando en el momento y la verdad que estoy bastante contenta con el producto, te hidrata y a la vez cubre imperfecciones
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
I've tried quite a lot of BB creams and this surpasses them all! It's so light I feel like I'm not wearing anything, has spf (super important!!) and has a great concealment that's build able!
Casey K.
Casey K.
Great product for light coverage. I do not like cakey looks and this product lets me cover small blemishes while maintaining my natural look. It feels super light. Would definitely recommend.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Bluff City, TN
Hides all of my dark spots but still gives me the coverage I need without being heavy or too thick. Love this bb cream.
laura b.
laura b.
Cobertura mais ou menos mas ajuda muito para quando quer uma coisinha mais básica na make e não quer um reboco na cara
Kailyn L.
Kailyn L.
My favorite quick go to when I'm running late. Light effective coverage, just enough to still look natural, love this!
Zayra Q.
Zayra Q.
Huron, CA
I like this bb cream because I use it as sun screen. Leaves my face feeling fresh and I can use it as foundation also.
raiane p.
raiane p.
O produto é prático,por ser 5 em 1,e bom pra quem vai viajar ou quer retocar a base no final do dia,que não ocupa tanto espaço.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?