BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I tried this product quite some time ago and didn't care for it at all. It was too orange toned for my fair skin and the scent was somewhat irritating. While it is an affordable BB cream, there are better options at the drugstore. The product quickly separated and became runny as well which was disappointing.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
McDonough , GA
I love love love this product. It provides enough coverage during my day to day routine while also hydrating. I used to always forget to moisturize before applying my foundation and never seemed to get enough coverage with a tinted moisturizer. This is the best of both worlds while also being very affordable.
Cameron E.
Cameron E.
Halifax , Va
Very lightweight formula that feel like a moisturizer but adds just the right amount of tinted color to cover the face. I even wear mine as a foundation alone in the summer time. It can be worn alone or under foundation. I have noticed that it evens out my skin tone and decreases outbreaks. It's a win/win!
Ty S.
Ty S.
San Antonio, TX
I typically grab this bb cream when I'm on the go and looking for quick coverage. I wish this brand had more of a variety of skin tones because my skin tone is medium deep. I like using this product especially in the summer when I'm more tan or in addition to a product if it's too light for my completion.
Deana T.
Deana T.
Forest Hill, MD
This is a great BB cream. It provides a great amount of coverage for a BB cream. I like to use this in the summer for a fresh, dewy complexion that leaves me with a natural glow. The product itself is very thin, causing it to be a bit messy but that's easy to overlook because the product itself is great.
Ana P.
Ana P.
Hayward
It's alright , sometimes I don't really like the finish but I think it depends on your skin , like you can actually see it and it doesn't look natural at all or maybe it's my skin , who knows. I think trying a product whigh it's not expensive it not a bad idea , maybe it works for you better than to me.
Cari R.
Cari R.
I used this BB cream last year in the shade light to medium I believe. I liked it ok but I found that it did cling to my dry patches a little bit. The scent was pleasant and the coverage was actually pretty nice. I wasn't blown away enough to reuse this year though so I don't think I would recommend it.
Katelyn L.
Katelyn L.
Spring, TX
I've been using this for almost a year and I love it! It helps control my breakouts and evens out my complexion without being too heavy. I use a beauty blender to apply it for more buildable coverage. The shade is not quite spot on for me so I mix the light with a drop of medium/dark for a custom match.
Yulisa H.
Yulisa H.
Battle Ground, WA
I love this BB cream, it helps my face feel moist and doesn't dry it up. So if you have dry skin highly recommend. I wear it every day when I don't wanna wear foundation. The coverage is light and doesn't ever look cacky. I can apply it with my fingers or a beauty blender and it looks great either way.
Tamar C.
Tamar C.
Newark, DE
If you have acne and your skin is in trouble, you can try BB cream, I tried BB creams of many brands, but now i have this one, It's not bad, but I'm not very satisfied of it. you can choose much better ones. for example: QLINIQUE and NAKED. but it depends what kind of skin you have. It's my appearance
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?