BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Helena Y.
Glasgow, Glasgow
I use this most days now, I had it sitting in my make up table for months and I decided to finally try it and I've been using it more than foundation nowadays, I don't get any breakouts with it where as with foundation i do, it's easy to remove at the end of the day with make up remover and looks so natural! I get so many compliments saying I look great without make up but little do they know it's my BB cream!!
Davonna A.
S Plainfield, NJ
LOVE THIS BB CREAM! It has great coverage, approx 8  - 12 hour staying power. I have used this product time and again and always go back to it. It gives you a fresh look. Very easy to apply - use a beauty blender, brush,  or your fingers. I use all different techniques in applying and blending the product. Whatever I'm feeling that day. Very nice coverage in a very convenient product. I always have it on hand in my purse.
Deana T.
Forest Hill, MD
This is a great BB cream. It provides a great amount of coverage for a BB cream. I like to use this in the summer for a fresh, dewy complexion that leaves me with a natural glow. The product itself is very thin, causing it to be a bit messy but that's easy to overlook because the product itself is great.
Diana D.
Holland, MI
This BB cream is ok.. i would say its mostly for people who have oily to combination skin. if you have dry skin its actually going to feel kind of greasy, i would not repurchase this product. i would go for the IT cosmetics which also has the SPF 50 and is way better for your skin
Corrin R.
Fruit Heights, UT
This formula is very smooth and creamy, however, there isn't a shade light enough to match my skin tone, and it makes my face ridiculously oily. It feels nice for the first hour or so, but by the end of the day, it my face looks like I was just out running in the hot sun! Wayyy too greasy for my liking.
Allison S.
This is a really nice cream and it does the right job that needs to get done. it has lots of pros and not that many cons. It lasts pretty long and i like that. I find it hard to blend in, but it is easy to apply! I have not bought it a long time,but i may when it gets warmer outside.
Kaitlyn M.
Tucson, AZ
This BB cream not only has amazing coverage, but it also makes the skin look dewy, fresh, and plump! If I have a long hot day ahead of me this is my go to! It feels light, looks, great and doesn't come off due to sweat. it also has SPF as an added bonus and is wonderful for your skin.
Esmeralda P.
Escondido, CA
It has been so long since I have used this product but I can tell you I have loved this product this was my go to for about a year. It was always difficult for me to find this product as they only had it at cvs I tried other drugstores and nothing I tried Walmart and target and nothing but it was always at cvs and I can tel you this product is not a full coverage but it love it for that reason I do not have much to cover but it did give me that light coverage I was looking for.
Maia S.
Fredonia , NY
I absolutely love this product. It is so light and covers wonderfully. I do however wish that the smell was a bit more lovely, but this product does what it is intended to do. I love how it is a sunscreen as well as a moisturizer and a skin pigment to cover up blemishes. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This stuff is great! It's definitely a very light coverage formula but it's easy to use and it's great for when I don't want a lot of makeup and I just want to reduce my redness and look less dead when I am in a hurry. This is what I keep in my swim bag and can just rub on do a swipe of mascara and some lipgloss and look alive again. It's also pretty affordable, it's no miracle but it's easy to use and helps
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?