BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Jessica L.
Chelmsford, MA
I am in love with this product. Everytime I run out I order more on Amazon.. like that in love. It is easy to apply and blend in the morning and it blends seamlessly into my summer tan (I get it a few shades darker than my normal skin tone). It also smells amazing and doesn't sweat off or come off when jumping into the pool. This is one of my go tos that I recommend to anyone starting out with makeup as well because of the light coverage it gives.
Cari K.
Maryville, MO
I like to use this product in the summer when its hot out and when my skin doesn't need much coverage (aka when I'm pimple free and have a little suntan). I use it as a moisturizer with a tint of color and it works well for the purpose. However, this is not used for complete coverage and does not apply well on top of concealer (I did that once, never again, it couldn't set into my skin!) I would recommend using this while on summer vacations or at the beach when you don't need to be wearing tons of makeup!
Jelena C.
Glencoe, IL
I use it on a daily basis as my “light” foundation. Helps give my skin some life, especially during these cold winter months. However, recently I started using it as a primer for my foundation that I put on for my nights out and it has changed my life. It serves its purpose as a primer and my foundation looks great with it, but also it hydrates my skin at the same time because it is after all a tinted moisturizer. Great product and great price!!
Divya R.
My first BB cream was by Ponds. After sometime, i couldn't find Ponds anywhere so switched to Garnier.
I feel that sometimes it clumps up, and makes my skin oily onmost of the days. My skin type is dry and yet I feel oily after using this product. So I can only imagine what it would do to people with oily skin!!!
It doesn't do a great job in concealing my small blemishes either and I will not be buying this product again. Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
This is by far my favorite bb cream. I use it as a foundation in the summer when I can't handle heavy foundations. It provides wonderful coverage however doesn't feel like your wearing anything. This is about 14 dollars but usually lasts me 6 months or more with every day use. Which makes this a great product at a great price.
Julia K.
Roxbury Xing, MA
This may be the best BB cream I have ever used. The color is great for me in the winter and summer, it blends very well with a beauty blender or a brush, and never looks cakey. I apply a primer underneath and set it with Wowder by glossier and it works well with most products. The only downside is that it doesn't control my oil as much as I wish it would, but neither have higher end BB creams. I love the SPF and it is pretty long wearing.
Erica M.
Haddon Township, NJ
Great product if you don't need super heavy coverage. I don't wear alot of makeup but this is definitely my favorite foundation. I don't do heavy cakey makeup. I very much like the way I look I just need some help evening out my skin tone sometimes and this is my go to! It looks like I'm not wearing makeup and it doesn't breakout my skin or cause dry patches. I use it almost year round except for summertime just bc it doesn't last long if your sweating or in water which isn't surprising to me at all.
Jordan S.
Little Elm, TX
This stuff has changed my life. My skin is flawed with scars and acne and red spots and this stuff has given me back the confidence that I needed. It goes on well and the coverage is great. Not to mention that it offers protection from the sun! I have been using it for almost a year and I would highly recommend it!
Tracy S.
Brian Head, UT
I simply had to try the Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB when I saw that they had one for combination/oily skin. After trying other BB creams, I didn't like that they were too dewy for me. I like more of a matte look to my skin.

I have been wearing it for a few days now and here's my opinion: OK, not a life changing "miracle", but I kind of like it. The color (light/medium) is a tad dark and a little too beige for me, so I have to use it sparingly and blend well down my neck. Most BB Creams are supposed to be used very sparingly anyway. It does feel like more of a light coverage foundation. My skin looks very pretty with it on and I did set it lightly with a loose translucent powder. I wore it out one day and got caught in a rainstorm and it seemed to hold up pretty well, my hair was another story. My only note of caution is that some users with very sensitive skin have reported that this product was irritating to them. I haven't experienced any blemishes or itchiness, but it did sting ever-so-slightly around my eyes for a few minutes after application, then it went away with no further stinging for the rest of the day.

The texture is not thick at all, not what I would call a "cream" but more of a liquid. You have to be careful when dispensing it from the bottle, a lot can come out at once. The smell is alright, it doesn't really bother me. After it sets on the skin I can't smell it.

While this product may not be technically a true BB Cream like the real ones sold in Korea, I will continue to use this bottle of Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream for combination/oily skin.
Andrea V.
Arvada, CO
I love this product, go on very lightly and smooth. Very easy to apply, and amazing to blend out. Coverage is remarkable! The pros of this product is its not oily and it protects my skin from sun damage, the cons are just the fact the bottle is so small. I would definitely recommend this amazing product
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?