BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Smrithi A.
I love the way my skin feels when I'm using this cream.
Its light and good to the skin.
I use it as a foundation for my face.
My skin tone matches with the cream and compared to other leading brands i think this one suits me well.
There is no irritation on using this cream.
Recommended for others.
KL C.
Toluca Lake, CA
You know, there is nothing terribly wrong with this product. It feels nice, smells good, covers sheerly but nicely, last quite awhile, and is affordable. That said, there are so many truly spectacular BB creams out there, this one has nothing particularly special going for it. I was underwhelmed.
Christine M.
San Diego, CA
I used this repeatedly for 3 years. I loved the coverage and how it felt on my face. It creates an even skin tone. I've tried another BB Cream by Andalou Naturals and I have to say I'm still impressed with Garnier. I love that Andalou is natural but Garnier gives the best coverage and correction.
Julia K.
I really liked this BB cream! It is light coverage, but it was very nice on days where I didn't feel like wearing much makeup. I have combination skin, and I did find that I needed to use a light powder to help in the T-zone. It lasted me throughout the day, definitely would recommend to others!
Iu L.
Memphis, TN
So I have been using this for about 4 years and I love it it gives you the natural look it clowns your face and it covers the dark spot. I have recommended this bb cream for my sister my mom my aunt and my friends and they love it they also have been using this for about 3 years now it's amazing
shanya c.
Fort Worth, TX
I was surprised by this bb cream's staying power. It didn't give a whole lot of coverage, which I'm okay with, but it did give an even tone that lasted the whole day. I'm not sure if it would have stayed had it not been for my setting spray, but I'm definitely impressed with the product overall
Claire J.
Davenport, IA
This BB cream wasn't for me because I struggled to find a shade that matched my skin tone. Another complaint I have about this product is the texture. I found it to be grainy and not very blendable. I'm sure others would have better luck with this product if they could find their correct shade.
Kim G.
I recently tried this BB Cream and I absolutely loved it. I'm always afraid to buy BB creams just because they make my face really oily. But this one is easy to apply and does not leave my face oily. I have been using this instead of foundation and I really love how it covers any imperfections.
Holly A.
Lancaster , OH
Since this first burst upon the scene, this has been my go to BB cream. It blends flawlessly on my skin, and I'm extremely pale! This is truly a lifesaver and I highly recommend this. This innovative cream is also inexpensive. Do yourself a favor and buy this to make yourself instagram ready. .
Carly P.
This made my skin very greasy and I did not like the way it felt on my skin. I have very finicky skin to say it's sensitive is an understatement, I breakout from products that are recommended for sentive skin and this didn't break me out but I did not like the consiatancy or the shine it left.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?