BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Ceceli M.
Ceceli M.
I use this under my foundation and it gives my face a flawless, smooth appearance. I also use this alone on days I don't feel I need a lot of coverage.
Angela R.
Angela R.
Biloxi, MS
I also use this. It's wonderful. I also have my sister in law using this product. Garnier products are working
Katie W.
Katie W.
Wilsonville, OR
Good product. Does what it says didn't work for me though because I have oily skin. And the lightest color is too dark for my skin.
Traci P.
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
This is the only BB cream that I have ever found that I like. I wear it daily. I apply it with a brush easily & it gives good, smooth coverage without looking overdone or thick. It leave my skin in better condition after wearing too, lasts all day & wipes off easily with a makeup wipe.
Daphne W.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
This has a nice medium coverage and definitely evens skin tone. It has a nice fragnace to it. It blends into skin nicely.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Nice cream. It is a bit watery but on the no makeup look makeup days I like to use it to even my skin a bit. Looks great
Emily M.
Emily M.
Allison Park, PA
This has a yellow undertone and it really suits my skin in winter months. I love it for a sheer coverage. Adequate coverage for redness and freckles.
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
This has great coverage for a bb cream. I wish I had a foundation like it. They also contain my ultimate perfect shade.
Arielle L.
Arielle L.
I'm not kidding when I say that I use this almost every day of the week. It is light weight while still giving me great coverage.
Syrie C.
Syrie C.
I used to wear this all the time a few years ago and it came off on everything and was too thick. The light shade was too light and medium was too dark, but sometimes it looked ok.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?