BY GARNIER #18 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Melissa H.
Medical Lake, WA
I love this product! I have a newborn and I don't have time to do a full face of make up so this works great. Its a nice light coverage that is easy and quick to put on. It helps even out my skin tone just enough to be worth it. Plus its super easy to put on I just use my finger. Love it.
Kendra B.
Nelsonville, OH
If this BB cream came in more shades I'd probably marry it! My skin feels soft and hydrated after using it. Several other bands made my face feel tacky and didn't seem to blend as well as this one. My fiance's mom works at a beauty store and recommended this one and I haven't looked back.
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
I use this everyday!! I will not wear foundation without this. it gives a natural glow, that I have never been able to receive using any other product. I have wore less makeup now that I use this product because using this product alone gives what I am looking for. and has spf15 in it.
Kimberly T.
Hoschton, GA
I was so excited to go out and buy this after watching reviews on youtube but when i tried it out, i wasn't so happy. It has a really thick consistency people may not like the smell but i do. After an hour and a half i was pretty oily. I think this would be more fitted for dry or normal skin types. I would only use this for a quick errand run.
Victoria C.
Orlando, FL
I love this BB cream. I love the consistency and it goes on easily with a beauty blender. I have combination skin and I would not recommend for oily skin. Best if set with a face powder. I wish they had more color selection but the color blends nicely. Perfect for a quick and everyday look
Angel D.
This was the first BB cream I purchased. It definitely moisturized my skin, made it feel soft and brightened it. Unfortunately it made my combination skin pretty oily by midday, so I found something with more of a matte finish. I'm sure it's great for people who have skin on the drier side.
Cristi S.
I don't like it, but my daughter loves it. It smelled perfumy, and burned a little. I also didn't like that it was thicker than other BB creams. With that being said, my daughter loved that it was thicker, and the color matched her skin very well. It's her favorite BB cream. Not mine.
Kimmie J.
Brentwood, TN
I have been using this product for a few moths and love how it makes my skin bright and really does change the luminoscity and tone of my skin...however, the color is a little off. Even the lightest is too orange based and it is a little greasy. I think it will look better in the summer.
MyStar ūüĎč.
Nashville, TN
It has pretty nice coverage (medium). Pretty cheap, which I like. It's not very long lasting but it has gotten me through school looking ok. I wish there was a little bit more spf but it's fine. Overall pretty nice product. Would recommend.
NATASCHA O.
I'VE TRIED SO MANY BB CREAMS AND THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST DRUGSTORE BB CREAM. I HAVE OILY SKIN AND IT STAYS PUT! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! IF YOU LIVE IN TX, HEB HAS SALES WHERE YOU CAN GET IT FOR FREE WHEN YOU BUY TWO GARNIER HAIR PRODUCTS. WHAT A AWESOME WAY TO TRY IT OUT RIGHT? IT'S REALLY GOOD!!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?