BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Natalia G.
Mission Hills, CA
Awesome coverage and protection. I like that it blends in really well with my skin type, and covers all the redness, leaves a great complexion and can still use powder if needed on top without becoming a caked on look. Even without any other make up this gives the perfect natural look! Bought it at Rite Aid, and am close to running out, will definitely be adding this to my shopping list.
Amanda S.
Twinsburg, OH
I like this product, but feel it is not exemplary and could use a few improvements. The product has the ability to provide a light, sheer coverage or a slightly heavier coverage if necessary. This coverage certainly evens tone appearance and lasts all day. However, it does not replace the needed use of concealer for under eye circles or a blemish. It does not take the place of a moisturizer, but also does not dry out or break out my skin. The worst aspect of this product is the smell- it is very strong and last for a little while after application. I've used worse BB creams, but may still search for a better product
Elena F.
Myrtle beach, Sc
Well, i got it from my aunt, so I'm not sure what the price is. but i see why she gave it away. i didn't like it much. it doesn't give you a good coverage and it it pretty oily and heavy. i would never use it on a hot day! but if you have dry skin and you don't have a lot of skin problems it will probably work pretty good for you!
Kayley F.
Boston, MA
I have the oil-free version and on hot days I do have a little bit of an oily complexion which is my only complaint (easily fixable with powder or oil dabs). This is the best BB cream I could find for my skin. I wear it everyday and swear by it since it is lighter than foundation but just enough to cover up all the blemishes on my skin. It covers in all the right places and my complexion looks silky smooth. I have light skin and it matches my shade perfectly and also protects me from the sun. I am on my second tube and will buy again!
Adrianne B.
Strongsville, OH
The Garnier BB Cream is amazing! I have horrible skin that is scared, and ruddy. When I put this on under my mineral foundation, I feel like a totally different person. The BB cream helps to create a base for the mineral foundation and helps to get smooth out all of the imperfections. The fact that it has an SPF in it is the icing on the cake. The product pasts forever-I bought my first tube in June and I still have it (October) I use it every single da.
Ginny C.
Roundhill, KY
I was looking at different BB creams at my local drugstore and finally picked Garnier Skin active 5 in 1 Skin Perfector BB Cream, because of other great products from this company. I LOVE this stuff!
Since I have started using this I have noticed that the 2 dark spots on my face have lightened considerably and are almost gone. This makes me happy! I have even been wearing this instead of foundation. Have I mentioned how much I love this product?!
Jessica W.
Corydon, IN
I was really excited to try this product. It is the first BB Cream I have tried, and I'm just not sold. The coverage is minimal at best and it leaves a kind of oily sheen. I have very oily skin, while this product has helped the look of my skin over the long run, I can't wear this by itself. What I normally do now is put it on before bed as a night time treatment... weird I know, but it's work to help improve my skin, but as a foundation, it fails.
Katy M.
Indianapolis, IN
I bought this hoping for a way to get BB Cream that was easier than importing from Korea. This is not the one. This one smells terrible and goes on really thick. It feels heavy and stinks while wearing. It looks like you're wearing it and pools in creases.
Amanda W.
Toledo, OH
Having dry skin, I enjoy the amount of moisture this gives my skin, but it is definitely more of a tinted moisturizer than an actual BB cream. I expected a bit more coverage than what I got, and I would like having more of a color selection, because the one I ended up with (light / medium) is still a bit dark for my fair skin. I like the product, mut I normally only use it if I need light makeup, or mixed with my foundation for a bit of added moisture.
Lindsay B.
Had pretty good coverage but it was dewy made my face feel sticky. So I had to go out and buy setting powder. It made my sensitive skin have a burning feeling for a short while after applying no rash or anything but sensitive skin beware. I hadn't had any real breakouts in a couple years until I started using this product.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?