BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Marilyn C.
Tampa, FL
Garnier's BB Cream is very light and has the perfect amount of coverage. You could easily use it under foundation. This product is great for all skin types. I found that this is the best product for my sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Kimmie J.
Brentwood, TN
I have been using this product for a few moths and love how it makes my skin bright and really does change the luminoscity and tone of my skin...however, the color is a little off. Even the lightest is too orange based and it is a little greasy. I think it will look better in the summer.
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
I am really pleased with the coverage. I will most likely purchase the darker shade as well to blend the two together. I use this both alone & under foundation. It's build-able as far as coverage is concerned.
NATASCHA O.
I'VE TRIED SO MANY BB CREAMS AND THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST DRUGSTORE BB CREAM. I HAVE OILY SKIN AND IT STAYS PUT! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! IF YOU LIVE IN TX, HEB HAS SALES WHERE YOU CAN GET IT FOR FREE WHEN YOU BUY TWO GARNIER HAIR PRODUCTS. WHAT A AWESOME WAY TO TRY IT OUT RIGHT? IT'S REALLY GOOD!!
Arshena A.
I like this bb cream because its very hydrating and dewy. It makes my skin look amazing. The only problem is the shade range. I have medium- deep and it's a bit too dark for my skin but other than that, great bb cream
Kimberly T.
Hoschton, GA
I was so excited to go out and buy this after watching reviews on youtube but when i tried it out, i wasn't so happy. It has a really thick consistency people may not like the smell but i do. After an hour and a half i was pretty oily. I think this would be more fitted for dry or normal skin types. I would only use this for a quick errand run.
Lindsey D.
I love the sensation of the metal roller ball and it works well to add very light coverage to dark under eye circles. I am not a super fan of the Garnier BB Cream products because the shades are much darker than expected. I tried the light and I had to go a shade lighter and needed fair.
Kassie O.
FPO, AP
The actual BB Cream itself is awesome. It's the perfect, lightweight sunscreen that gives me the perfect amount of tinted coverage. However, I have to store it upside down in order for it not to leak all inside the cap. I travel often and it makes a mess! If they would make a thicker cream or a tighter seal on the cap it would be perfect.
Amanda R.
The first application was great for those days where you just want a little coverage but have a "no makeup" make up look but I found that the wear didn't last throughout the day and was not suitable for my oily skin.
Anna J.
Atlanta, GA
I don't really like to use heavy makeup and normally it makes my skin really really shiny and just gross. But this bb cream works well for me in the time I've had it! I have the one that is shine control or whatever and it really makes my skin look pretty. However I have to blot my skin every hour or two to keep it from getting shiny haha.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?