BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Femke R.
Goodyear, AZ
This is the first BB cream I bought. I don't really like foundation that much, so BB cream is the perfect solution for me. Although I find the Garnier BB cream a little bit too thick, it helps me to get a nice and even skin tone. I also just want to point out that it looks great on pictures too!! Usually when you use flash, you will see whatever you have on your face.. The Garnier BB cream gives me a flawless look even on photos. I give it a B (+) because I find it too thick..
Jessica A.
Lakewood, CA
About 2 months ago while debating what brand to trust for my BB cream, I stumbled upon this brand. I have used Garnier before and I wasn't really a fan of their products (I've used their shampoo and conditioner, hairspray, moose) I didn't know they made BB Cream. I read a few reviews on the product and was able to save $3 on it because it was on discount. I took the risk of going with it, I bought the light/medium tint one. I have been using it on my face every day since and i have been getting many compliments on the condition of my face. The BB cream makes my face feel nicely hydrated, makes the appearance look nice by eliminating that oily complexion. I truly like it and for the price I would definitely buy it again.
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
this product is actually one of the few that works really well with my skin, it is easy to apply and blend and reasonably priced if you are going for the cheaper side
Katie C.
Long Beach, CA
I use this almost every day, but I have not seen my skin "perfected" in any way. The Light/Medium tone is also too dark/orange for fair skin. There needs to be a lighter shade. I had to buy brightening finishing powder to put on top--not ideal when I was hoping I could use this as a by-itself sort of product. Coverage is otherwise alright.
Sandra B.
Santa Rosa, CA
I wasn't very happy when I got this product(the first edition one). First of all there were barely any shades and the ones that were there were way off. Secondly I have oily skin and when I applied it even if my skin wasn't oily at the moment it completely turned it shinny and ugly within the first minute. Maybe it's be good on dry skin. I heard that there is new editions of this but after my experience I don't want to try it, plus it was kinda pricey for a drug store bb cream.
Virginia H.
Buffalo, NY
This BB cream is the only one I have used, so I don't have any to compare it to. Definitely blends in well and makes my complexion look even without any dark marks. It lasts all day which helps when you have a 12 hour shift job like I do! Of course, with any type of concealer, if you put it on top of dry skin - it will seem to magnify it, I would recommend using lotion to fix your dry skin before trying to cover it up with any type of makeup. Overall, it's a good product.
Liza P.
The best thing about BB cream is that it's perfect for girls who do not have crazy break outs or acne. For me I tend to have very few red spots and maybe a pimple or two, and because of that I don't always feel like caking foundation on my face. This is perfect because it's light, it moisturizes, and is perfect for some light redness.
Mayra Q.
Oceanside, CA
I love using this when I'm just running errands and don't want to do a full face of makeup. Or when I want a simple/fresh look. And it covers so nicely! My favorite part is that it doesn't feel like you're wearing anything, yet your skin looks amazing! I always set it with a little translucent powder, just to avoid any shiny areas. :)
Kaitlin C.
I purchased a tube of this when it first hit shelves at Target over a year ago, and it got placed in my vanity cabinet and forgotten about after the first use. I was not impressed with it - it felt heavier than the liquid foundations I typically use, even though one of the biggest things they advertise is how light it feels. I much prefer to stick to using primer and a good liquid foundation and brush and I'll throw on some moisturizer with SPF vs. using this stuff.
Ashley D.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this product based on the commercial and I was not to happy with the result. When I wore it, I found myself having to reply it in certain areas. It does not last long. I actually had to travel with it in my purse. I don't like having to keep reapplying makeup when I am out. Also I noticed that coverage was not up to my standard.

Bottom line, my skin is funny (combination). I think this product is good for someone but not me. I went back to my normal routine.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?