BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Dale K.
Angleton, TX
I am not one that wears a lot of make-up and I love the way this feels when you put it on...it works for covering my age spots and acne scars I have,but did not make me feel like I was wearing a ton of make-up
Rebekah W.
I would recommend this to light-medium-darker tones. i am a very pale fair skinned girl and the prduct ended up oxidizing on me quickly and made me look orange. how ever i do think it would be better suited for darker skin than mine. i used the lightest shade they had. it just wasn't my favorite.
Laurence M.
South Grafton, MA
I bought this a while ago from a suggestion i had received, and i LOVE this product! it goes on really nicely with a brush, sponge or even fingers. I love the finish, which is matte, and i have very oily skin, and it looks great! i bought the oily one for light/med skin tyoes and it works great.
Aubrey K.
Mokena , Il
I was so excited to try this but was pretty disappointed when I did. The coverage was pretty good for such a runny cream, but the color was just off to me. It made my skin look so yellow! I just didn't care for the color, otherwise it felt pretty good was not oily on my already oily skin.
Megan S.
Chichester
I absolutely love this product. When thy BB cream hype started, this was the first one I tried, and it's been the only one I've used since! I love the way it smells and the way it covers any redness and mostly covers flaws. I have scarring left from my spotty days and it covers them very well. It also works as a great primer and isn't drying at all
Ali W.
Lawrenceville, NJ
I originally tired this BB cream because a friend recommended and I fell in love. It is the perfect amount of coverage but doesn't make my sensitive skin break out. A lot of people mention that this product is messy but I just keep my standing up in my make up bag and have never had a problem.
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
I am really pleased with the coverage. I will most likely purchase the darker shade as well to blend the two together. I use this both alone & under foundation. It's build-able as far as coverage is concerned.
Kimmie J.
Brentwood, TN
I have been using this product for a few moths and love how it makes my skin bright and really does change the luminoscity and tone of my skin...however, the color is a little off. Even the lightest is too orange based and it is a little greasy. I think it will look better in the summer.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
I love this stufd. it actually worked better than my own old coverup. I tried a sample I had gotten out of a magazine and loved it and have to get more. this stuff is amazing. it covers well and tints so it doesn't show blemishes. it goes on smooth and isn't so thick that it looks caked on.
Gabrielle F.
This product leaves a ghostly shade of white on my face. I bought the medium/ deep color and I was not pleased at all... Perhaps it may work better on lighter skin tones or if used with some type of powder. One thing I will say about this product is that it did moisturize my face well.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?