BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Connor C.
Connor C.
I like the light tint to this in lieu of foundation, but it leaves my skin feeling so greasy. I don't really notice improveny even when used consistently.
kiara m.
kiara m.
BB cream has been my new favorite thing to use. Especially on a fresh face! Garnier helps keep my face moisturizered all day
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Squaw Lake, MN
Awesome coverage for a BB cream. Very light and buildable. It allowed my skin to breathe and didn't get very tacky throughout the day.
Abigail P.
Abigail P.
Chicago
Light coverage that looks very natural. I can pile it on certain areas that need more help, like to cover dark circles under my eyes.
Cristina B.
Cristina B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Great option for an inexpensive drugstore CC cream! It's very lightweight and leaves my skin looking even and put together, but not overly made up. Coverage is slightly buildable, but not enough if you need to cover up a lot. I wear this to go to the grocery store, run quick errands, etc.
Iambaileyrae
Iambaileyrae
Too low coverage and more of a tinted moisturizer. Extremely watery and not buildable. Relatively inexpensive but there are way better options available.
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
I love the sensation of the metal roller ball and it works well to add very light coverage to dark under eye circles. I am not a super fan of the Garnier BB Cream products because the shades are much darker than expected. I tried the light and I had to go a shade lighter and needed fair.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Orlando, FL
I love this BB cream. I love the consistency and it goes on easily with a beauty blender. I have combination skin and I would not recommend for oily skin. Best if set with a face powder. I wish they had more color selection but the color blends nicely. Perfect for a quick and everyday look
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
I love this stufd. it actually worked better than my own old coverup. I tried a sample I had gotten out of a magazine and loved it and have to get more. this stuff is amazing. it covers well and tints so it doesn't show blemishes. it goes on smooth and isn't so thick that it looks caked on.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Wilsonville, OR
Good product. Does what it says didn't work for me though because I have oily skin. And the lightest color is too dark for my skin.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?