BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
San Diego , CA
This BB cream was okay, but it transferred easily. It lasted maybe 4 hours at MAX and I couldn't handle the scent. I do enjoy the bendable application and the thickness of the cream, but I feel there are better BB creams out there
Myah R.
Myah R.
Love it for the summer, super light and buildable coverage, washes off easy, can be a little on the oily side at times though.
JEC h.
JEC h.
I have oily skin with some big pores and I am always looking for the next best BB cream. For this BB cream I can say that it didn't work for me it make me oily and my pores looked bigger. Personally it didn't work for my skin
Lily W.
Lily W.
Great product that feels light. Great at making my complexion even without feeling like I have makeup on. Also, I love that it has a physical SPF!
Briana S.
Briana S.
Charlotte , NC
Nice sheer coverage BB cream when you don't want to wear a full face of makeup. The color fits me perfectly and stays all day
Geovana C.
Geovana C.
Espera algo melhor deste produto, pelo seu preço imaginava que seria grandes coisas, mas quando usei, logo me arrependi de ter comprado
Leonardo C.
Leonardo C.
Vitória, es
Produto com alta qualidade de fixação para pessoas que transpiram muito, deixa a pele uniforme, adorei e uso todos os dias :)
Seyun Y.
Seyun Y.
Stony Brook, NY
This bb cream is alright. I've been using it for years, not because it's amazing but because I haven't found a better significantly one and because it's on the cheaper side. However, if you get the one for oily/combination skin, it doesn't really help much.
Jena P.
Jena P.
Indianapolis, IN
I like this BB cream for summer. I putty it all over l like a foundation. sweep some powder and conceal and then your out the door. very dewey but full coverage for a bb cram. It has a decent smell. It's in a tube can be used alone.
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I love the simplicity of this product. It has just the right amount of moisturizer combined with the right amount of coverage. Never feels heavy or oily. I can even use it as a spot concealer on problem areas that need more coverage!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?