BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Kelly V.
Bellevue, WA
I love this product! I tried several BB creams before finding this one and fell in love. It is the perfect consistency and you can build it up if you need more coverage. This BB cream does give a dewey finish, and I prefer a matte look so I just dust my face in a finishing powder. I get so many compliments on my skin since I've used this BB cream!
Emily N.
Wausau, WI
The light/medium color was still very dark on my fair skin. The product itself, however, felt very good on the skin. It applied and blended easy with a beauty blender. It left a nice, dewy finish on my dry skin. It was very full coverage for a BB cream. A little definitely goes a long way. I would buy again if they came out with additional color options. It may work with my skin tone if I mixed it with a different brand lighter BB cream, however, have not tried that yet.
Erica S.
Did not like this at all! It became shiny & greasy rather quickly. Broke me out. The smell was maybe floral but I thought it was over powering at times and due to that scent, it irritated my skin. It would sit in top your skin instead of blend in. Also due to the slickness of it, it moved around very easily & would spot and be blotchy and look orange by midday. horrible
Maya C.
London
I was quite intrigued to try this out since soooo many people were raving about it! It did seem to offer quite a lot on the packaging, but does it really do what it says? Not exactly.
It definitely evens out my skin tone, but to be honest, the coverage is pretty low. Even when you build on it, you do need a good couple of coats to get a nice amount of coverage which just feels uncomfortable really.
I find that it doesn't last long either, as after a few hours my skin just looked quite uneven, but maybe that's because of my combination skin type.
I am a little disappointed but it does have a nice consistency and it's okay to wear to work on a daily basis.
Mainly doesn't feel like a BB cream, reminds me of a tinted moisturizer.
Tasha C.
This was the first american brand bb cream I tried . It works great as a primer, and moisturizer I have some scarring, and a few stubborn pimples so I prefer a fuller coverage. But this definitely helps my dry skin feel softer. I think this is perfect for the fall and winter seasons to give you a glow. But for summer time I think one of their other shine free knd is better, as this leaves you a bit too shiny and oily looking. Reapplying throughout the day helps, and add some powder to set.
Julie P.
Clemmons, NC
Since this product only has a few color shades to choose from, I found that it did not match my skin tone at all. I picked up the medium/dark tube because I have an olive complexion. It looked like mud on my skin, almost orange. It was not flattering. I also found that the formula was quite thick. If I wanted something thick then I would have used a foundation. I bought this product hoping that it would be an affordable BB cream in replace of my Clinique BB Cream that I use everyday. I was wrong and decided that the Cinique product was well worth my money.
Jennifer B.
Elgin, SC
Garnier BB cream Shine control for combination skin : I tried this product for a week and what I have to say is... buy something else. I loved how my skin felt, due to it moisturizing it, but other then that it falls flat. When applying the BB cream, I had to use a foundation sponge. The cream always wiped off on something, left a cakey look after wearing it all day and the shine tended to pop up through out the day. It did provide some coverage but it is not worth the money spent.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
Over the last year I've totally hopped on the BB Cream train, and threw my foundation out the window going full speed.. So after hearing sooo much ranting and raving, I was anxious to try this one.. All I can say is *thank God* I got a sample, and didn't spend my $ on it because it broke me out horribly, and made my skin look super oily.. YUCK!
Jyan C.
La Place, LA
Love using this product instead of foundation, it's lightweight not heavy,  very natural, last all day , great on skin . My new go to product. My niece turned me on  to this.
Tiffany D.
Tumwater , WA
I've tried other BB creams and just loved them, but since I have been on a budget as of late, I had to make do with this drugstore version. I don't have any issue with drugstore brands. I use many of them. But honestly, this didn't perform well at all. I didn't notice a change at all. The product also has a very strong perfume scent, which didn't bother me, but might bother someone that is sensitive to fragrance. If you want a good BB cream, save your money and get some Dr. Jart.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?