BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Nina B.
Carbondale, IL
This BB cream is amazing. It's great for when I'm in a rush and don't have time to do my full skin care routine. It has great coverage that evens out my skin tone, and is very blendable and matches my skin tone perfectly. I get compliments on my skin tone all the time when I use this product!
Erica S.
Olney, MD
I absolutely love the smell of this product. I like the natural look it gives for an everyday look. It works great on me. I think if you are looking to purchase a BB cream then you should consider this option.
Melissa H.
Roundswell Barnstaple Devon
I've only tried two BB creams so far but this is my favorite the others which are testers in the shops seem to be too dark for my skin even in a lighter color but this blends into the skin well. It's long lasting but needs a little powder to keep it on.It looks different depending on the condition that the skin is in. I would say it lasts a good couple of hours. It hides flaws well. I wouldn't say it was for oily skin but more for dry skin gets a bit oily during the day.
Yesica S.
Merced, CA
I have combination skin and this product works well. I tried this one and the oil free. They work wonders! I stopped using foundation and only use this product and the Mac studio fix. My face does not feel like I have a pound of makeup! Love IT
Amy B.
Phoenixville, PA
I love how this blends into the skin. Its a cover up, sunscreen and moisturizer in one. My only complaint is it is much to light and this isn't really a complain, just a warning to others. Since I received the light and medium through Influenster, I could try out both colors. I would normally buy the light version and that would have been too light. The medium works better for me and I am fair skinned.
Jenni E.
Dunlap, TN
I sure wish I could give more than 5 stars for this wonderful stuff. I love it so much, I love u
How it goes on smoothly. And makes my face feel like it doesn't have anything on it. Love love love this stuff.
Judy L.
Tonawanda, NY
This has a decent coverage, SPF, and feels nice on the skin. I used it for a couple weeks but consistently found that it doesn't really last more than half a day (max). Also, if you have combination/oily skin, this doesn't help... on a warm/hot day I would be shiny before the end of the day.
Allison S.
West Bloomfield, MI
I love this product as an everyday face makeup. I apply a small amount to all areas of my face and then use a blender sponge. It's nice they they offer many different tones and offer different formulas for different skin types! I highly recommend!
Kasey V.
Santa Clarita, CA
I honestly had high hopes for this BB however I was very disappointed. It was thick but did not stay on my face for more than a few hours. Not even enough time for one of my classes. The coverage isn't super great but okay for a tinted moisturizer. The colors don't match me very well and I personally won't be wasting more money on this BB cream.
Carla H.
I used this just for my face for a while. It was affordable. Matched my skin tone well, and was a good protection from the sun. The more I used this, I noticed, my skin became oiler by the day. It's a good for the summer, but not every day use.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?