BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Fort Worth , TX
As far as drug store bb creams go, I really like this one. Good for combination skin and smells nice. Can wear alone or under makeup - easy to apply.
Yisel c.
Yisel c.
Ayuda a reducir los poros, y no solo te ayuda con imperfecciones, también ayuda a quitarlas con el tiempo, uno de mis favoritos.
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
I had really high hopes for this but I was let down. I wanted something that would both help the appearance of my under eyes and also cover up dark circles. It ended up creasing quite a bit even though I set it with powder. I also don't think it's worth the price. huge let down:(
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
I have used this product for years now. It's very easy to use. Has decent coverage. Feels good on the skin. Not heavy or drying.
alisha j.
alisha j.
it gives a light coverage to the skin and minimum 2 coats of the bb cream are required to give a fine finished look to the face
Ivy G.
Ivy G.
Statesboro, GA
I heard really great things about this product from my friend. We looked for it for a couple of months, and we couldn't find it anywhere. Recently we found it at a CVS and I love it. I goes smoothly on the skin and really helps my complexion as well as protect from the UV rays.
Kirsten T.
Kirsten T.
I wanted to love this. I even used more than twice. But It made me so oily, my pores clogged and I broke out. BAD! I bought it because it was light coverage and my skin was good before. But it took me to pimple land each time I used it.
Tonya C.
Tonya C.
Indianapolis, IN
Had a eye infection and a lot of redness underneath my eye I was desperate to get it covered. As I go through all the different products in the grocery store I came across this one under fifteen dollars $$ I used it in the car 🚗 it had great coverage,satin finish and it didn't look like concealed it was very natural I recommend it.
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Wappingers Falls, NY
I absolutely love garnier BB cream. I use the combination skin for medium/deep skin tone. This keeps my skin even, clear and it feels so light! I don't even have to use any foundation. I've been using this product for over a year now, it's my favorite!
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
San Diego , CA
This BB cream was okay, but it transferred easily. It lasted maybe 4 hours at MAX and I couldn't handle the scent. I do enjoy the bendable application and the thickness of the cream, but I feel there are better BB creams out there
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?