BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Heather M.
Campbell, CA
I am obsessed with this BB cream. Before I bought it, I read tons of reviews because I wanted the perfect BB cream that wouldn't make my sensitive skin break out. Well this one is GREAT! I have been using it for a couple years now and have never had a problem with it. It has the perfect amount of moisturizer to keep my skin looking bright and healthy-- and the SPF is a huge help when I am out and about! I basically use this as my foundation since it does the job well. One of my fave skin care products!
Mary Q.
Los Angeles, CA
I got the oil-free bb cream to try for free as part of the BzzAgent campaign and I'm loving it! It gave my skin a nice matte finish and I had no feeling of greasiness. In fact, it absorbed so well into my skin it didn't feel like I had anything on! Now that's the way I like it.

This is great since it's so multi-purpose that you can use it to replace many other products. I love that it doesn't clog pores or make me break out. I was a bit surprised at how "liquidy" it was, but that wasn't much of an issue.
Amanda F.
This one is just okay for me. I like that it is moisturizing and gives a nice dewy finish on my dry skin. I also like that it does not oxidize at all so I don't end up looking orange by the time I leave the house (like the elf BB cream did to me) It does take a little extra work to blend nicely and avoid streaks and I didn't get a ton of coverage.
Devon A.
This product gets 3 stars because I love t and hate it all at the same time. The coverage is super nice it's not to heavy or cakey BUT the under tone sucks!! I have a med/tan skin tone with yellow under tones and his just doesn't look good on me at all. The under tone is super pinky on me. Looks a mess. They should come out with more shade with more undertones.
somer c.
Vancouver, WA
I haven't tried any other bb creams yet, so I have nothing to compare this to, but I like it just fine. I think the smell is pleasant. It is a bit greasy at first, but I just cover it with loose powder and its all good. I have REALLY rosy cheeks so this does a good job of covering that enough so I don't Constantly look like I'm blushing and evens out my skin tone, plus it has a bit of a bronzer effect. Its easy to use and works well, but I only wear it when I'm going out, not an everyday item.
Samantha H.
Henderson, NV
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! I use it everyday, sometimes underneath my other foundation and sometimes when alone. I like it because I have really irritated and red skin, so when I don't have enough time in the morning to put on makeup before I go to work, I just slip this on and put a little powder over it, and then I'm good to go! I've had so many compliments on it along the lines of "OMG, what foundation do you use, or, you're face looks so natural and pretty!" I would definitely recommend this to those with redness on the skin, or for those always on the go girls.
Randi S.
Waxhaw, NC
Love that this product is tinted, so it evens out skin tone but looks completely natural, like you're wearing nothing. Love that it goes on like a lotion, and the price is perfect for the product.
Cassie D.
Chambersburg, PA
I used this product for 6 months before running out, using it about 3-4 times a week. It matched my skin tone perfectly, it felt smooth and flawless, and it was so so easy to put on! I have pretty bad dry skin, and this didn't settle into my fine lines or flake one bit! The only reason I haven't purchased it again is because I've decided to go bare-faced when it comes to face makeup, but if I ever wanna start with BB creams again then I'm definitely picking this one up! Highly recommended
Kelly V.
Bellevue, WA
I love this product! I tried several BB creams before finding this one and fell in love. It is the perfect consistency and you can build it up if you need more coverage. This BB cream does give a dewey finish, and I prefer a matte look so I just dust my face in a finishing powder. I get so many compliments on my skin since I've used this BB cream!
Emily N.
Wausau, WI
The light/medium color was still very dark on my fair skin. The product itself, however, felt very good on the skin. It applied and blended easy with a beauty blender. It left a nice, dewy finish on my dry skin. It was very full coverage for a BB cream. A little definitely goes a long way. I would buy again if they came out with additional color options. It may work with my skin tone if I mixed it with a different brand lighter BB cream, however, have not tried that yet.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?