BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kristina A.
O Fallon, MO
I got wrapped up in the hype about BB creams and picked this one up on a whim. Either BB creams are not meant for oily skin or perhaps it was just this product but...ugh. My normally fairly oily skin was 10x worse after using this. I didn't notice a change in the evenness of my skin tone, either.
Erica S.
Olney, MD
I absolutely love the smell of this product. I like the natural look it gives for an everyday look. It works great on me. I think if you are looking to purchase a BB cream then you should consider this option.
Sumaya A.
Gulfport, FL
I have a love-hate relationship with this BB cream. I love it for OK weather days when its not too hot or humid because this makes your face oily after a while. The coverage is medium to light and I honestly do think it improved my skin tone! I HATE the packaging its sooo inevitably runny and messy!
Benny R.
Holland, MI
This is bb cream is definitely not for people
With oily, it feels very heavy and oily, I don't like it. It has pretty good coverage for a bb cream, and the smell is nice. But overall people you has dryer skin will probably like this product more.
Lucia B.
De Soto, MO
I tried this product many years ago was so greasy I couldn't stand it! Many years later now they came out with another version for oily skin now I absolutely love it! The oily skin formula dries on the skin very nicely to an almost matte finish. So glad that I gave it another try you should too!
Brielle B.
Roseville, MI
This formula seems like it would be great, but there's such a limited color selection. There are no colors for women with deeper skin tones. It really upsetting when you wanna try a product people rave about and they don't cater to your skin tone.
letshaveakya T.
Aurora, IL
This product is just ok for me. I may have gotten the wrong color and skin type but it's a little darker than my neck color and it makes my skin appear oily to me. I think I'm going to hang on to it and try it more when the weather starts to get cooler. It could just be how my skin is in the summer.
Cristina B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Great option for an inexpensive drugstore CC cream! It's very lightweight and leaves my skin looking even and put together, but not overly made up. Coverage is slightly buildable, but not enough if you need to cover up a lot. I wear this to go to the grocery store, run quick errands, etc.
Amanda M.
Phoenix, AZ
If funny how people complain about there face getting oily you do have to put into consideration that it does have sunscreen so its always good to use a translucent powder right after so it can set in and depending on how your skin is it may stay set all day or you just might have to apply again
Carla H.
I used this just for my face for a while. It was affordable. Matched my skin tone well, and was a good protection from the sun. The more I used this, I noticed, my skin became oiler by the day. It's a good for the summer, but not every day use.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?