BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Atinuke A.
Waukegan, IL
The great thing about this cream is that it gives you even smooth skin (as you can see from the before and after pics above.), blurs out blemishes with two coats of the product. It is also long-wearing BB cream (It has a longevity of about 5-6 hours max.). Its also an oil-free formula comparing to the old version that came before which created a lot of complaints from consumers because of its tendency to make them oily. It has a Spf of 20 which is a great amount of sunscreen for sun protection from the harmful UV rays. T
Lizzie A.
Allendale, MI
I have tried a lot of BB creams and this is my favorite favorite favorite! I wear this everyday and get compliment on how good my skin looks all the time and I swear it is the bb cream. When i put it on it feels just like face lotion but than it even outs my skin tone and covers up my redness! I recommend this product to anyone that doesn't like to wear a lot on their face!
Caroline B.
Cambridge, MA
If tinted moisturizers aren't enough coverage for you, but foundations leave you feeling suffocated, this BB cream is right up your alley. Essentially a full-coverage tinted moisturizer, this will smooth over any imperfections you may have. The packaging claims to reduce wrinkles and even skin tone, but I haven't seen much change.
The main cons for me are the scent, and its super shiny, oily finish. Perhaps it's the sunscreen, but I felt I had to use a finishing powder over this BB cream to reduce the overwhelming greasyness-- which to me defeats the purpose of using a medium coverage product.
Lauren R.
Decently sized bottle (especially compared to other BB creams), and fairly priced. I have fair skin, and have used both the the "fair/light" and "light/medium" shades. While the lighter definitely matched my skin better, both blended and appeared natural with my completion. Can feel a little sticky, and on my more oily days (I have combo skin) did need to set it with a powder. Didn't irritate my skin, but I don't have sensitive skin. Unscented. Can be worn alone for a natural look, or under a full face of make up.
jamie h.
Pretty good coverage and is very lightweight. Makes your skin very even and is a great product. I always end up having to use what it is in the cap every time as it leaks and I always end up using more than I should as to not waste but overall is a great BBC cream and really evens out skin tone and makes your skin look flawless even covering red blotchiness and pimples.
Rebecca D.
I was so excited to try this product out when I got a little sample of it, the coverage was decent and looked quite natural but the next day after I wore this my skin was covered in bumps which NEVER happens to me and I definitely didn't change my skin care routine or anything, so it had to be this. Be cautious when trying this product it is quite oily. I would recommend this for anyone with less sensitive skin, dry/ normal skin (it does need leave the skin quite shiny/oily), because it does look very beautiful on.
Lis K.
I LOVE this product, I'm someone who doesn't like wearing foundation, but I've gotten this 3 times because it's so nice, it's not cakey, it goes on SO smooth, it will fade a little bit after wearing it for while but it's so beautiful, it adds a glow to my face that I love and it gives me the perfect amount of color on my face so I don't look dead haha would definitely recommend this for people who like the dewy and none-caked look :)
Amanda N.
Atlanta, GA
Aren't BB creams are supposed to contain several beneficial ingredients? I went through and researched each ingredient and basically there are just three notable ingredients, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerinn, and Vitamin C. - I wouldn't call that enough good-for-your-skin ingredients to call this product a BB Cream. I agree with Totalbeauty.com users, that this is more like a tinted moisturizer with and SPF. Even Allure.com calls it a “tinted facial moisturizer” in their product review. This is perfectly fine product to use, but when I recommend a product I want it to be exceptional.
Graciela R.
I tried the normal skin bb cream in the past and did not like it. It was too pink, oily, and transferred easily and never set! :( I heard WONDERFUL things about the oily skin version and decided it was worth giving a shot! So glad I did. I wear the shade medium/deep. Very good product! Mattifies my skin, good color match, and lasts all day. The only con is there is quite a bit of alcohol in the product, which can dry out my skin sometimes. But overall, very great product and my new every day skin makeup :)
Janet M.
Mission, TX
I did not have any breakouts (thats bc i have extremely sensitive skin)and my skin looked flawless and dewy. i do recommend for people with dry skin to use a moisturizer before hand. great for any color complection and skin type. the only thing i did not like was the price point. however soon after there was a coupon for it. making it close to free. so don't forget to check the clearance aisles at ur nearest walmart or grocery stores. i use the lighest shade and it will oxidize.will match your skin perfectly. even covers acne prone skin.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?