BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Luxury H.
Manhasset, NY
It definitely has a radius finish however it's not for anyone with oily skin the coverage is decent. I would call it medium coverage. The only drawback that I found was how quickly it wears off. Even with powder.
Nichole P.
San Antonio, TX
I personally love this BB cream! It gives just the right amount of coverage a BB cream should give. It obviously isn't full coverage since the purpose of BB creams are to be a lighter option, but it does such a great job at covering any dark spots and also minimizing those dark spots over time! This product also has SPF so that is always a plus!
Ali W.
Lawrenceville, NJ
I originally tired this BB cream because a friend recommended and I fell in love. It is the perfect amount of coverage but doesn't make my sensitive skin break out. A lot of people mention that this product is messy but I just keep my standing up in my make up bag and have never had a problem.
Britt D.
Knox, PA
I really like this bb cream it gives you a really nice clear looking face and a nice glow it was my first time using it but I really liked it a lot it's easy to apply and I would recommend this to someone els
Jacqueline V.
Casselberry, FL
This is the BB Cream that I generally use. It is effective, but when used alone, it is too dark for my skin, despite purchasing the lightest shade, and turns my face into an oil slick! I apply loose powder over it which is the shade of my skin tone, and it balances it out, making my face look a normal color, as well as mattes my face, absorbing oil.
Tashiana H.
New Haven, CT
This makes your skin look perfect but rubs off your face like crazy, leaving makeup smudges everywhere. It is very cheap and looks nice but it smells like alcohol and can sometimes burn on sensitive skin. I think there are some harsh chemicals in here, but I still use it now and then because of ease and because it makes your skin look so nice.
Judy L.
Tonawanda, NY
This has a decent coverage, SPF, and feels nice on the skin. I used it for a couple weeks but consistently found that it doesn't really last more than half a day (max). Also, if you have combination/oily skin, this doesn't help... on a warm/hot day I would be shiny before the end of the day.
Ashley C.
El Paso, TX
Love this product! Don't recommend for people who need a lot of coverage. I myself just wear it to even out the color of my face. Other than that it's a really good product it applies on well and smells nice.
Megan S.
Chichester
I absolutely love this product. When thy BB cream hype started, this was the first one I tried, and it's been the only one I've used since! I love the way it smells and the way it covers any redness and mostly covers flaws. I have scarring left from my spotty days and it covers them very well. It also works as a great primer and isn't drying at all
Cristina B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Great option for an inexpensive drugstore CC cream! It's very lightweight and leaves my skin looking even and put together, but not overly made up. Coverage is slightly buildable, but not enough if you need to cover up a lot. I wear this to go to the grocery store, run quick errands, etc.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?