BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Lancaster, CA
Bought this and liked it. Not a huge fan of a full coverage foundation during the summer so BB creams for summer for me from now on.
Seo H.
Seo H.
I love this. It is perfect for the no wake up makeup look. Just when you want to cover up some things. It works perfectly with my beauty sponge that I damp before I put this product on. It works very well. I like the oil control one
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
This provides a very nice finish. Its dewy (if you like that look), and just makes your skin look better. I have some freckles and you can still see some of them but it still covers up some skin imperfections. My favorite tinted moisturizer/bb cream yet. It has a lot of value for the amount you get and price. The reason why I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it does seem to come off by the end of the day.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Searched for a good BB cream that wasn't too heavy and didn't break out my sensitive skin. This stuff is great. Light weight but still has good coverage and doesn't make my skin feel awful after I wash it off. Will continue to purchase this product
Carter H.
Carter H.
Richmond, VA
This is one of my favorite products. I have tried others but nothing compares. It's nice because you don't need foundation too. It does not leave skin feeling oily.
Laura B.
Laura B.
houston
I like this bb cream but I'm disappointed of their color selection. I'm very fair and even their lightest shade is not light enough for my fair skin. I hope that they come out with more shades.........
Lisselot S.
Lisselot S.
Irving, TX
Esta bb cream me encanta se ve muy natural en la piel es como si llevaras otra piel cubre y hidrata mi piel al mismo tiempo la amo
Sthela s.
Sthela s.
Elmwood park, Il
I adore this product! It has great coverage and is super light on your face. Stays on very well throughout the day and skins feels fresh and looks healthy. I wear this on my everyday routine and only use a heavier makeup for special events.
maire b.
maire b.
Arlington
Looovee this product so much. Its perfect for throwing on summer morning when its hot out and you know pictures will be taken but dont want to spend a lot of time.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Fort Worth , TX
As far as drug store bb creams go, I really like this one. Good for combination skin and smells nice. Can wear alone or under makeup - easy to apply.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?