BY GARNIER #18 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Emily F.
Medford, WI
I love this product! I was tried of foundation that would cake on and make my face feel gross. This BB cream is the perfect solution! Its light weight and provides enough coverage that my skin is an even tone, but I don't look like a clown. I also LOVE that it has sunscreen in it to protect my skin.
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
I love this BB skin profector cream. I like that it gives a slight tint of cover-up color. I like to use this in the mornings before work because it is quicker for me than putting on foundation. Also I can have a beautiful natural glow all day and it has sunscreen in it to protect my face as well.
Luxury H.
Manhasset, NY
It definitely has a radius finish however it's not for anyone with oily skin the coverage is decent. I would call it medium coverage. The only drawback that I found was how quickly it wears off. Even with powder.
Megan L.
Bethlehem, PA
Love this for days I don't really want to wear makeup. It is like a tinted moisturizer so it isn't over the top for casual wear. The shades blend well with skin so it looks natural and leaves a dewy a glow on skin.
Kristina A.
O Fallon, MO
I got wrapped up in the hype about BB creams and picked this one up on a whim. Either BB creams are not meant for oily skin or perhaps it was just this product but...ugh. My normally fairly oily skin was 10x worse after using this. I didn't notice a change in the evenness of my skin tone, either.
Candous D.
I have tried several BB Creams and have found many to be to greasy or they irritate my eyes and make them water all day and itch. Many don't really even work or adjust to my skin. This has been the ONLY one I have found that works all around. The price is fair and a little dab goes along way. Only dislike is it does rub off on to close or kleenex or anything that touches your face. I still buy it though!
Nina B.
Carbondale, IL
This BB cream is amazing. It's great for when I'm in a rush and don't have time to do my full skin care routine. It has great coverage that evens out my skin tone, and is very blendable and matches my skin tone perfectly. I get compliments on my skin tone all the time when I use this product!
Britt D.
Knox, PA
I really like this bb cream it gives you a really nice clear looking face and a nice glow it was my first time using it but I really liked it a lot it's easy to apply and I would recommend this to someone els
Nikol G.
Santa Ana, CA
So Ive only tried the Oily/Combo one since thats my skin type - And seriously if you have oily skin & wear lots of makeup & powder to try & be less oily - then this is for you! This is only product Ive found that keeps the shiny away - lasts most of the day & blends so nice. The coverage for me is pretty good - if I have a few pimples then I can just use a little coverup under - but using this & not using so much makeup anymore has made my skin actually look better & clear :)
Rebekah W.
I would recommend this to light-medium-darker tones. i am a very pale fair skinned girl and the prduct ended up oxidizing on me quickly and made me look orange. how ever i do think it would be better suited for darker skin than mine. i used the lightest shade they had. it just wasn't my favorite.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?