BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Katie M.
Katie M.
Smooth, easy application and covers very well! I get lots of compliments on how smooth and pretty my face looks when I wear this and no one can tell I'm wearing makeup.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Homestead
When I purchased this product it was my first time using a BB cream. It's easy to apply and it pretty good coverage light to medium.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Rowlett, TX
This is in the middle as far as price goes. Slight coverage with some SPF for protection. Light feeling and doesn't cause breakouts.
Diane C.
Diane C.
I used to use this until i couldn't find it near me but i loved it! It was super light on the skin and moisturizing at the same time
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Murrieta, CA
Love this for everyday use! I do get a little shiny throughout the day so I'll reapply powder usually halfway through the day, but other than that I love it! Goes on very smooth. Medium coverage depending on what took you use to apply it.
Marnie R.
Marnie R.
York, SC
This is a great change from foundation. Light coverage on days I am not getting all made up and I feel my skin still looks radiant.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
I have been using this BB cream for years. It has a dewy finish to it so it is not optimal for oily skin but it does give a great sumer glow.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
This BB cream is great. I have 2 brands I use and this is one of them. It is not to heavy and it blends nicely. It's not streaky or to thick.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Austin, TX
Absolutely love this product. I get compliments on my skin every time I wear it. It helps keep my dry skin hydrated and blends seamlessly so it doesn't look like I'm wearing base make up at all! By far my favorite be cream, even over the top shelf brands.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Lancaster, CA
Bought this and liked it. Not a huge fan of a full coverage foundation during the summer so BB creams for summer for me from now on.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?