BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Stephanie A.
For the people saying they didn't like this, they need to try it out with a primer first. Once a primer latches on to this BB, it'll be smooth and long lasting. Without a primer, this BB creme will slide off your face but besides that, it's a great and light wear creme that makes you glow so naturally.
Amy S.
West Monroe, LA
I bought this via a post from a friend on instagram. It wasn't at all what I expected it to be. I like that its smooth and isn't thick, but it didn't cover too well. I have an olive complexion with a good bit of sun spots and freckles. I didn't feel that it covered or hid those spots enough for me.
Emily S.
Provo
This is the best BB cream I've tried. It goes on smooth and doesn't make you feel greasy. It's easy to apply and blend into my skin. I love that it also provides protection from the sun. I would definitely recommend this product to any of my friends!
Shawna E.
Rio Rancho, NM
So I loved the things the product was suppose to help and improve on your face but the first week of trying this product it made my skin more dry feeling, itchy, red and not in the best feeling. I decided on giving it away even though it had a nice coverage I just didn't want to keep hurting my skin.
Andrea G.
Lake Worth, FL
I love that it blends in so easy with my skin color. I have a spot of vitiligo on my face and this is one of the few things that cover it. It covers my skin imperfections easily. It doesn't feel heavy when I'm wearing it. It blends so perfectly that you can't tell that I'm wearing it, it just looks like I have flawless skin.. I recommend trying it.
Lauren A.
Pomona, CA
I've only tried the oil free and it is very smooth and not cakey at all. The coverage is decent but don't expect it to do double duty as a concealer. It corrects any skin discoloration and blurs flaws. I love it and use it in place of foundation..
Valerie B.
Raleigh, NC
I found this product was too thick for me and went on too oily. I've been sticking to all natural products that don't leave my skin feeling suffocated. My face needs room to breathe so I wouldn't refer this brand.
Dori K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I bought this a while ago after seeing this product used on a YouTube makeup tutorial and I was immediately disappointed. I did not like the texture of this BB cream and felt that the colors were very limited. Though I bought the one that closest matched my skin tone, it washed me out completely.
Nichole P.
San Antonio, TX
I personally love this BB cream! It gives just the right amount of coverage a BB cream should give. It obviously isn't full coverage since the purpose of BB creams are to be a lighter option, but it does such a great job at covering any dark spots and also minimizing those dark spots over time! This product also has SPF so that is always a plus!
Emily F.
Medford, WI
I love this product! I was tried of foundation that would cake on and make my face feel gross. This BB cream is the perfect solution! Its light weight and provides enough coverage that my skin is an even tone, but I don't look like a clown. I also LOVE that it has sunscreen in it to protect my skin.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?