BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Brandy G.
Punxsutawney, PA
This is the first BB cream I've tried, and I like it! I'm not a huge makeup connoisseur, so this is perfect. Low in price, and the coverage is great. Perfect BB cream to learn with, as it blends in well and does hide minor blemishes without an issue. Major blemishes, not so much, but I'm not expecting a miracle from an $11 BB cream. It does tone my dark circles down, though, which is impressive! It has a nice scent to it, and isn't too heavy on my skin.
Jaemie M.
San Diego, CA
First things first: this isn't a "real" BB cream. I've used a few different Korean BB creams, and this is nothing like them. If you're looking for full coverage or true skincare, go for one of those. That being said...

This is great for lightweight coverage during the day. I bought it because I hate wearing powder foundation during summer, and my Laura Mercier is a little too heavy/dark. It evens out my skin tone without looking too "made up" and provides my daily SPF and moisturizer. I'd definitely set it with powder though (I use Rimmel's Stay Matte in Translucent) as it can get a bit too dewy during the day.
Caeli D.
I purchased this in the shade fair/light. This is a good match for my skin not too light and not too dark. I do have light skin ]], however if you are super super pale this is going to be too dark. gets rid of my panda eye, decreased puffiness. over all great product
Robin J.
Laurinburg, NC
I have this in two different shades, and I only use it in the summer. It does have some things going for it. you can literally apply this with no mirror. Just smooth it on like a moisturizer. There are four shades, and because it has very little coverage, those four will suit many customers. When i use it, I apply and cover it with a pressed powder just to give it a better finish. To me, this is far more useful as a primer. It smooths and has an SPF. If you are going to but BB cream from a discount or drug store, this is the best choice.
Caroline D.
Glen burnie, MD
Once I used this product I never used another. The ingredients are awesome. The way it makes my skin feels is like no other. I use it as a primer and my makeup goes on like a dream! It's the best hands down!
Kristina H.
Pottstown, PA
I have been using Garnier Oil-Free B.B. Creme (For Combination to oily skin types) for about two weeks. My skin looks fantastic - it's smoothr. I'm not breaking out like I used to with my old makeup and my pores are smaller. I also have been noticing that it really help control the oil on my face so I'm not getting that mid day shine half way through the day bonus contains SPF 20, too. Tip: make sure to use a little at a time and blend it in because a little goes a long way and using too much can make it too dark for fair skin.
Sarah H.
San Francisco, CA
Very watery consistency, but such an amazing product. It takes me about 4 months to go through one tube, and offers pretty decent coverage for a BB cream. I use this first and apply it with a small stipple brush, then follow it with some concealer for any blemishes or scars, and top it all off with a powder foundation. Love that it also has SPF, and that it doesn't make me breakout!
Joanna P.
It's been a while since I used a BB cream - the last time I used it was when I got a Korean brand, I don't really remember which one, but the whole whitening aspect of it was not my taste. Thankfully this one comes in deeper/medium shades and the deep/medium is a perfect match for my skin tone and it helps to smooth my discolorations. I'm not really too big on wearing a lot of face products, so this is perfect for me, since it's almost like lotion. I really like this cause it helps to keep my oily/combo skin under control.
Flor S.
I love this product, I been using it for almost a year already. I love the fact that it takes care of your skin but at the same time it covers all the black spots that's you have on your face. Great product
Amy S.
Red Lion, PA
I really love this product. The only reason I did not give it an A is because it does make me a bit oily by the end of the day. This product is a real time and $ saver for me. I don't have to use a mosturizer and foundation anymore--this product does it all for me. The color is perfect and it gives just the right amount of coverage. It mosturizes just as well as if I used separate products, but now I do not have to.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?