BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Nora B.
Plainville, MA
This covers well but the colors are limited and very orange. I used this for a while but found it to be very thick and sticky. It makes it look like you're wearing a mask and can leave bad lines if you don't blend well. It defeats the purpose of an easy to wear bb cream. I don't think it improves skin at all.
Kendra G.
Killeen, TX
Was hesitant about trying this bb cream because there isn't a lot of color choices but bought it any way. I got the bb cream for oily skin and my god! I use it for my everyday look. Its very lightweight, covers up my redness and blurs out my pores! Gives me a glowy finish once I'm done applying it. LOVE IT!
Ariel S.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the first BB cream I've ever used and its one of the best. Only down side is that it only gives light/super sheer coverage but, if you just pat on a little powder your skin will look awesome. Very natural dewy skin. If you like matte skin just use a matt powder. I like to carry it in my purse.
Karlynne S.
Charlotte, NC
I have been using this product for 5 years now. I use it everyday as my foundation and sunscreen. It helps even out your skin tone and helps breakouts. You can get it anywhere from drug stores to supermarkets. I will forever be a garnier bb cream fan! :)

Heather W.
Decatur, AL
I picked this up at Walgreens about a month ago and have now joined the BB cream craze. Its light and moisturizing with just enough color to cover slight discolorations of skin. I tend to get oily so this had more moisture than I needed. I found myself blotting regularly to rid the shiny forehead effect.
Jessica T.
Dalton, GA
I'm giving this product 2 stars because it just did not work for me. This left my skin a very greasy feeling. The coverage is light to medium, which is good. However if you have hyperpigmentation you might not like it. I have a lot of acne acrs and this didn't cover them they way I wanted it to :(
Michelle T.
Wdm, IA
Basically just a tinted moisturizer. I love how much coverage it gives. There is a noticeable difference in my skin after using. I love being able to just use some of this BB cream and put on mascara and be ready to go for the day if I'm feeling lazy. The only thing I dislike is the smell of the product.
Vanessa P.
I love this bb cream garnier has a touch of color, no leaves a pegostes in the face, it is easy and fast to install, not the product as quickly dries as other bases, although I feel it is like a moisturizer than a bb cream
Kayla G.
Kearney , NE
I LOVE this product!! I received a sample of this product in Cosmo and I fell in love with it! After I tried Garnier BB cream I went right to the store and bought some. My skin feel so smooth and blemish free while wearing this product. If you want a great moisturizer that is tinted then please try this product!!
Stephanie A.
For the people saying they didn't like this, they need to try it out with a primer first. Once a primer latches on to this BB, it'll be smooth and long lasting. Without a primer, this BB creme will slide off your face but besides that, it's a great and light wear creme that makes you glow so naturally.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?