BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Beverly B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Just incase you couldn't tell by my title, I LOVE this BB cream!! I've tried NUMEROUS BB creams, high end and drug store, and this is my all time fave!! The consistency is perfect for me. I can't stand the BB creams that are so thick they almost feel like spackle! This one is not too thick and not too runny. It does a great job evening out my skin when I just need light/natural looking barely there coverage. I'm combo-oily skin and this does not leave me feeling or looking greasy at all! Not to mention I love the smell. For those who are particular about scents, this does have a light floral scent.
Stephanie A.
My skin is so volatile and sensitive I was getting to a point where I couldn't find ANY makeup that wouldn't contribute to my breakouts. Then I found this amazing BB cream recommended by a friend. It also managed CLEAR breakouts. For $9.00 you seriously can't beat it. Lighter coverage and easy to apply. It has a refreshing light scent and stays on for a decent amount of time (I would say about 5-6 hours). Naturally dewy look that doesn't overdo it on my oily skin.
Catherine O.
Fresno, CA
My skin is very fragile . It's a combo of oily and dryness, but mostly oily. I also have some scars from cystic acne in the past. Before, I use to spend money on high end BB creams, because where I live, it gets up to 112 in the summer..so I read about garnier BB cream and decieded to give it a try. I got it at target for $12 and I can officially say that it's the BEST BB cream out there. I use it everyday, even though I sometimes work outdoors, it covers my scars and feels so light. It's the best investment I've done. I usually apply it like if I'm applying moisturizer to my face, because I feel that it covers it well. Good job garnier
Valentina I.
When I bought this product, I was excited to go home and try it. I thought it would be perfect since I do love their other products. Unfortunately, it was the worst thing I've ever used on my face. I have oily skin and all this did was add more grease on top of my face. I tried to set it in so many different ways and it doesn't work. It just smears everywhere and never stays where it's supposed to be. I wouldn't recommend getting this if you have normal to oily skin.
Gemma R.
Honolulu, HI
I received the BB cream from BzzAgent and I have to admit, it does work pretty well. I gave it a B rating because the colors do not match your skin. I've tried all of them and it's all too light. I'm pretty fair too! The bottle doesn't close very well so expect the product to leak out. It also doesn't blend very well. It does have a good coverage and lasts pretty long. I wore this to a 45 min cycle class and it barely came off! Even my blush didn't move I think it does well for what it is, but they need to figure out how to match the colors better.
Kayla B.
This is an average BB cream. It was the first I tried. I keep the tube I have around to use on days when I'm running errands and don't need a lot of coverage or feel like using my expensive BB creams. It has good coverage for a BB cream, but with only 3 shades its hard to find one that works. For me, it gets a little oily by the middle of the day and i do not have oily skin. It does include SPF which is a huge deal for me. It also doesn't clog my pores like some others I've used. A tube of this goes a LONG way and its cheap for a BB cream.
Stacey W.
Erwin, NC
My first experience with BB Cream was Estee Lauder's DayWear version, which I loved but has been discontinued (of course). I tried Clinique's after that and then moved on to Garnier at my Mom's suggestion. It lacks the creamy feel that I'm used to, but I love how lightweight it feels and am pleased with the light coverage. I got the version for combination/oily skin, and my skin does not get oily and shiny from this. I even apply some under my eyes and it holds up well there. I do recommend a separate concealer for dark under eyes or blemishes.
Kasidy C.
This has really good coverage for a bb cream, yet it fells very light on the skin. It feels like barely more than a lotion yet it looks like foundation and stays for a long time. Loved it. I'm on my second bottle
Kaitlynn E.
Glen Burnie, MD
I'm almost down to the last drop and I would definitely repurchase. I think the biggest complaint I've seen is that it has a greasy feel to it... I've only experienced this right when I'm applying, but it goes away once my skin absorbs it and leaves a dewey finish. I also think the coverage is nice for a drugstore bb cream. I personally do not like to pack on a pound of makeup, and this is quick and easy in the morning. I usually just apply this and a little bit of concealer and I'm good to go. I would love to try the oil free version next!
Vivian N.
Oakland , CA
I used this stuff for about a year because I really did love the coverage I got from it; however, I noticed that after a few hours of wear, my face always turned into an oil slick. This BB cream is so oily. I have fairly normal skin that I take really good care of but for the entire time I used this product, I thought my skin was the problem. This happened even when I applied expensive settings powders, primers, and makeup setting sprays. Once I switched over to a different BB cream, the problem finally went away. I really wanted to love this product and I've recommended it to people in the past but I just can't anymore.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?