BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Monica M.
Monica M.
Newark
The smell is a bit strong, but it's not a crude smell. This BB cream has a very natural finish, perfect for a 'no makeup makeup' look.
Jenn W.
Jenn W.
I love this stuff! Leaves a great Dewey finish and provides great coverage while still looking very natural! It is very quick and easy to apply!
Michele C.
Michele C.
Clayton, NC
I have tried several BB creams and Garnier is by far my favorite. Others seemed to "tug" as I applied it, but Garnier goes on so smoothly and blends really well. It does give me a bit more shine than I like, so I follow-up with a light dusting of powder
Mirelis R.
Mirelis R.
I like it but its not my favorite thing. Its really good for the skin and everything but its not my go to product.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Columbus, OH
This is greasy and did not match my light skin. It slid off my face easily and pilled when combined with other products. I will not repurchase.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
I love this BB cream! I love the way it's smells and I have dry skin and I find it doesn't dry my skin out, it's hydrating to me! I love to wear it when I'm just looking for some coverage but don't want to go all out! I will definitely keep purchasing this product.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
I was looking for a bb cream since they are the new thing and i like tgis but use only a small amount because a little goes a long way
ainhoa m.
ainhoa m.
La odio. Me deja la piel muy grasa y los componentes tienden a separarse muy fácilmente. Si no la sello con polvo se me mueve a los 10 minutos
Katie M.
Katie M.
Smooth, easy application and covers very well! I get lots of compliments on how smooth and pretty my face looks when I wear this and no one can tell I'm wearing makeup.
Luz Wara C.
Luz Wara C.
North beach , MD
I do not recommend this for oily skin. I tried it once and never again. I felt like it clogged my pores so bad.also the colors are so limited.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?