BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Kayla G.
Kearney, NE
I LOVE this product!! I received a sample of this product in Cosmo and I fell in love with it! After I tried Garnier BB cream I went right to the store and bought some. My skin feel so smooth and blemish free while wearing this product. If you want a great moisturizer that is tinted then please try this product!!
Ashley G.
This was the first BB cream I experimented with during the "BB" and "CC" cream craze. I have since I have gone on to try many and prefer the look and coverage of a foundation, however I still enjoy this cream for those "no-makeup" days. Great product if you are looking for a very natural, light coverage!
Michelle T.
Wdm, IA
Basically just a tinted moisturizer. I love how much coverage it gives. There is a noticeable difference in my skin after using. I love being able to just use some of this BB cream and put on mascara and be ready to go for the day if I'm feeling lazy. The only thing I dislike is the smell of the product.
Mary M.
I used this product for my baby pics after my girls were born and it brightened up my face so great that people kept telling my I look so good for just having a kid. It made the photos look so nice and I didn't look pale or washed out. This is my summer time go to product so I can tan and have soe cover.
Christina C.
Poolesville, MD
This product evens out my skin tone and covers imperfections pretty well. Definitely not full coverage, but for day that l don't want to wear foundation, it does the job. Only problem l have with it is it leaves my skin feeling and looking a bit oily a few hours later so setting with powder is necessary.
Alva T.
Los Angeles, CA
At first I was super impressed by the coverage of the BB cream. I had tried others and this had by far the best coverage. Unfortunately I have oily skin and by mid-day you could fry an egg with all the oil on my skin. For my skin, it was really bad. I think this would be great for people with dry skin. I bought the type for oily skin and it works great!
Jennifer L.
I would have to say that this BB cream was the first i had ever tried from the drugstore. Everyone was raving about the different BB creams offered, and i had to get my hand on one. I saw this one and i gravitated towards it. I have to say that i liked it but then i disliked it. It had an oily consistency and left my face sometimes looking way too greasy.
Kathleen M.
Indianapolis, IN
I LOVE THIS. I rarely if ever wear any foundation, bluch, bronzer, etc. because I hate how heavy it is and how it makes my face feel. That being said, I LOVE Garnier's BB Cream! I have an Oily/combination skin type, but this BB Cream is so light weight I don't feel like I am wearing anything, but it helps to give my face a flawless, fresh look AND it helps to reduce the oily appearance my skin gets as the day goes on.
Andrea G.
Lake Worth, FL
I love that it blends in so easy with my skin color. I have a spot of vitiligo on my face and this is one of the few things that cover it. It covers my skin imperfections easily. It doesn't feel heavy when I'm wearing it. It blends so perfectly that you can't tell that I'm wearing it, it just looks like I have flawless skin.. I recommend trying it.
Amy S.
West Monroe, LA
I bought this via a post from a friend on instagram. It wasn't at all what I expected it to be. I like that its smooth and isn't thick, but it didn't cover too well. I have an olive complexion with a good bit of sun spots and freckles. I didn't feel that it covered or hid those spots enough for me.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?