BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Molly B.
Molly B.
This is perfect for no makeup makeup looks. It's got a light coverage and is very moisturizing. It feels like you aren't even wearing makeup while giving you a bit of coveragr.
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
I love using this makeup! I have the light to medium skin tone formula, and it goes on smoothly most days! It covers up my acne well and I feel so comfortable in it. It doesn't burn my sensitive skin nor seem to irritate it. It goes on easy, but sometimes you have to scrub it off your face.
dawn C.
dawn C.
Love this! I have combination skin, and seems no matter how much I exfoliate, moisturize, etc.. still get that cakey look with foundations.. I've tried so many! bought this on a whim, and absolutely love it! obviously, doesn't have great coverage, but, at least it doesn't give me cake face!
Tabatha P.
Tabatha P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I like that never dries out my skin. The coverage isn't great and it doesn't last long at all. I have combo skin and it was great on it.
Putri M.
Putri M.
Pittsburgh
I used this stuff when it first came out. My skin actually improved after 2 bottles. I had this beautiful glow with and without makeup!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
This is not bad but not like the other garnier bb cream miracle skin perfector, this one feels a lil like just a cream doesn't do much covering and it's a bit oily on the face
Angie V.
Angie V.
Charleston, WV
I've been using Garnier BB cream for awhile I find that it goes on smoothly covers my not so perfect skin yet doesn't feel heavy like I'm wearing a face mask,,I really like it
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
I really love this stuff. I am on my 6th tube and I am pretty picky about my foundation. This is is light to medium coverage and looks very natural. Great for wveryday wear.
Yo tengo una que la verda me encanto te deja natural y te cobre inperfecciones y todo solo que yo tengo la blanqueadora pero muy buena me gustan
Alysa P.
Alysa P.
I love this BB cream. I use this alot for that pretty even skin tone. Especially when i go to work and dont feel like putting my normal face on.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?