BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Jacqueline B.
South Jordan, UT
I have never used a BB cream before and I thought that since this is cheaper than most Asian BB creams, I would try this out first. Normally, I hate putting on any kind of tinted moisturizer or face makeup in general because I break out really easily. When I first tried this, the smell was flowery and the finish on my skin looked dewy.. I definitely did not like that it was not a matte finish. It did however cover up any minor dark spots and evened out my skin tone. But because of that dewy finish, (I have combination/oily skin), by the end of the day my skin looked so oily and gross. Not only that I hated constantly smelling it everywhere I went.
Kendall C.
Grand Prairie, TX
This is my secret weapon. I was looking for something I could slap on and go without having to worry about coverage, SPF, etc. The fair/light is a little dark on me, so I mix a dab of my daily moisturizer to thin the color out. Other than that, I have nothing bad to say. I apply this with a flat top foundation brush and go. It's that simple. I don't need concealer on days that I am just being casual. Because I have dry skin, I love that the coverage/clarity is just enough that I don't have to add a layer of powder on top. I have heard from friends that the lack of color hues is problematic. If you are a darker complexion, expect some issues
Katie B.
Memphis, TN
I've used several other higher end BB creams but this one still beats them out- great coverage, makes me look natural but covers my flaws, stays on great all day!
Denisa R.
I purchased Garnier's BB cream last summer when all you kept hearing about was BB creams all over.When I used this during the summer my skin was oily and it would look cakey and made me look like I had constant shiny face. During the cool winter I decided to give the product another chance. It works amazing in covering blemishes and redness and doesn't make my face produce any more oil than ordinary. I might blot like once a day, if that. I use a powder to set it and it lasts all day. I've unlocked the secret, at least for me, when it comes to using this cream.
Tina K.
I use this bb cream everyday! I have acne prone skin that is normal to oily. This bb cream is perfect for school, work, I even use it when going out! It does not break me out, I believe it actually improves the look of my skin when I take it off. I always set it with a powder, but it doesn't need anymore coverage than that. Medium coverage, does not get shiny, doesn't break me out.. All around good product
Rosemarie B.
Georgetown, TX
This is a great BB cream for all skin types. I love how it gives me a light coverage that last all day. I don't like using foundations because they're so heavy and don't protect against oil or shine. This BB cream is great for a more natural look and glides on super easy. I love how it has spf in it to protect my skin throughout the sunny day. Its non greasy so i don't get oily skin or break out from it. Over all its a great product not the best because there are more expensive brands that do better. But for the price and amount of product its really good.
Ellie B.
Ann Arbor, MI
This, for me, is a holy grail product. I have referred so many people to this product and they absolutely love it as well. I use this every day and it's the if-i-lived-on-a-desert-island-and-had-to-bring-one-beauty-product, this would be it. It's very light on the skin. I have rather sensitive normal skin so I was worried that this would make me break out, but I've used it for 3/4 years and I've never had an issue. The best part about this product? It stays on all day!!!!
Beverly B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Just incase you couldn't tell by my title, I LOVE this BB cream!! I've tried NUMEROUS BB creams, high end and drug store, and this is my all time fave!! The consistency is perfect for me. I can't stand the BB creams that are so thick they almost feel like spackle! This one is not too thick and not too runny. It does a great job evening out my skin when I just need light/natural looking barely there coverage. I'm combo-oily skin and this does not leave me feeling or looking greasy at all! Not to mention I love the smell. For those who are particular about scents, this does have a light floral scent.
Lisa S.
Willoughby, OH
I LOOOOOOOOVE the Garnier BB Cream. It is a great product to use for a quick and easy makeup application. I use this more in the summer time because it is a light to medium coverage, very lightweight! Feels nice on the face. I always set with a light powder. This is what I use daily in the spring and summer time. I noticed my skin clear up when I used this product daily. I tend to use other products with a medium to full coverage in the winter. But, you could cetainly use this in the winter time. It's a great daily use prodcut. Highly recommend!
Stephanie A.
My skin is so volatile and sensitive I was getting to a point where I couldn't find ANY makeup that wouldn't contribute to my breakouts. Then I found this amazing BB cream recommended by a friend. It also managed CLEAR breakouts. For $9.00 you seriously can't beat it. Lighter coverage and easy to apply. It has a refreshing light scent and stays on for a decent amount of time (I would say about 5-6 hours). Naturally dewy look that doesn't overdo it on my oily skin.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?