BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Ashley G.
This was the first BB cream I experimented with during the "BB" and "CC" cream craze. I have since I have gone on to try many and prefer the look and coverage of a foundation, however I still enjoy this cream for those "no-makeup" days. Great product if you are looking for a very natural, light coverage!
Caitlyn T.
I love this BB cream. It is perfect if you want light coverage or if you are just starting out with makeup. It stays on my skin all day and I have combination skin. It smells good, blends well, and has SPF 15 in it. I definitely recommend this product.
Jennifer L.
I would have to say that this BB cream was the first i had ever tried from the drugstore. Everyone was raving about the different BB creams offered, and i had to get my hand on one. I saw this one and i gravitated towards it. I have to say that i liked it but then i disliked it. It had an oily consistency and left my face sometimes looking way too greasy.
Silvana B.
Cicero, IL
I was defiantly surprised by this product. It has buildable coverage. I also noticed that I didn't have to put on a primer to control the oils. This product also didn't break me out since I fell asleep with it on (oops...) . All in all this product lasted me a good 8 hours and kept my oils under control.
Christina C.
Poolesville, MD
This product evens out my skin tone and covers imperfections pretty well. Definitely not full coverage, but for day that l don't want to wear foundation, it does the job. Only problem l have with it is it leaves my skin feeling and looking a bit oily a few hours later so setting with powder is necessary.
Kendra G.
Killeen, TX
Was hesitant about trying this bb cream because there isn't a lot of color choices but bought it any way. I got the bb cream for oily skin and my god! I use it for my everyday look. Its very lightweight, covers up my redness and blurs out my pores! Gives me a glowy finish once I'm done applying it. LOVE IT!
Mary M.
I used this product for my baby pics after my girls were born and it brightened up my face so great that people kept telling my I look so good for just having a kid. It made the photos look so nice and I didn't look pale or washed out. This is my summer time go to product so I can tan and have soe cover.
francesca s.
I do not care for this BB cream very much. It slips and slides all over, does not set very well and doesn't have a good color range. i do think some people may benefit from it but it's a small population that would.
Laurissa A.
So I like this bb cream it provides good coverage and I love that it has sunscreen. Buut the shades need to be improved. The light is too light for me the medium is my skin with a tan and I did not have one this summer so it did not blend well. Also if you have oily skin this could be too oily for you.
Karlynne S.
Charlotte, NC
I have been using this product for 5 years now. I use it everyday as my foundation and sunscreen. It helps even out your skin tone and helps breakouts. You can get it anywhere from drug stores to supermarkets. I will forever be a garnier bb cream fan! :)

Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?