BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
patty a.
So I bought this product in light/medium (there are only two tones to it) because everyone is talking about this particular BB cream. I have to say that it is okay. I feel that I need more coverage than what it offers so I will probably use it for work but not to go out. It doesn't give me sufficient coverage. I still put on concealer and a setting powder. YOU MUST WEAR A SETTING POWDER WITH THIS. If you have oily skin, don't use this product..it might make you look more oily. Also, I notice that the product gets darker on my face as the day goes on...so maybe this is a good summer product.
Samantha W.
I've been pretty happy with this product. I first tried applying it with a BB cream brush, but I found that to be way too difficult. I simply use my fingertips and have found that to be the most effective form of application. I tend to find that my skin looks more glowing than oily with this product. If I do feel more on the greasy side, a simple swipe of translucent powder does the trick. The light coverage is perfect for the summer months, and I've actually found it to be fairly long-lasting. But I will probably try some other BB creams on the market before making this my go-to.
Kianna D.
Henderson, NV
Honestly was unsure about this product before purchase but gave it a go anyways. This is now what I use every day. It never looks streaky, and it blends in perfect while still having amazing coverage. I don't have any crazy acne marks so I'm not sure if it covers that much for those who suffer from that, but it evens out my skin color because i have a lot of redness on my cheeks and nose and it does the job! I finish it off with a translucent powder for a matte effect. I usually have dry skin so the moisturizing-ness really helps me. But.. my mom suffers from oily skin and she said when she tried this, it was horrible for her because it made her feel cakey and even oily.
Nakia M.
Waco, TX
Overall, I really like this product! It's light weight, but it provides great coverage. I like it because I can use it on days when I need something to put on really quick, but on those days when I like to sit down and put time into my makeup I can apply this with a sponge, and it looks great! (A sponge is by FAR my favorite way to apply this, btw.) The only downside is that throughout the day it dries out my skin a bit. I like expensive foundation, and this is great for when I'm in between and can't spend the 40 bucks on foundation right away. :) I highly recommend this product.
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
I received a sample, I picked the deep. First wasn't happen that they only offered 3 tones. Second the deep was very watery / loose, spills easy. The deep has a very orange and red tone to it which for me didn't look great. It dint cover up blemished very well, you would need to still use a concealer . What I do love about the product was that it dried and applied very evenly and smooth. It does leave your face with a matte look. They just need to provide for color tones for darker skinned complexion. Noe I did see some fair and medium tone complexion that the BB looked great on.
Kasandra M.
Westchester, IL
First, you should pay attention to which formula you are purchasing. There's the original, which is a thicker cream and there's the Oily/Combo formula which has a watery consistency. I have bought both and find the original works best for me during the winter and the oily/combo is best during spring/summer. I use it just when I want my skin to appear more even. I apply it with a make up brush at first then use a beauty blender to make brush strokes disappear. I use a primer under it as well to help keep the oiliness under control and top it with a light dusting of setting powder.
Amber C.
Mountain View, CA
This is my first BB cream that I have ever used. I picked it up after a recommendation from a girl who was working at Ulta. I've used it several times and have been happy with how it feels after it dries on your skin. It isn't too heavy and blends nicely. I do not like how thick and gooey it is, a little goes a long way. Also, after a while of wearing it, I notice that it doesn't smell very pleasant. It is one of those things where you sniff throughout the day wondering what IS that smell until you realize it is your face. Overall it is a nice product and cheap to try when venturing into this type of beauty product. Nice moisturizing qualities and good color.
Jessica C.
Seattle, WA
I picked some of this up with all the recent craze around BB creams and wasn't overly impressed, but not entirely let down either.

I had been introduced to BB cream almost 3 or 4 years ago when I started using Clarins flash balm beauty... which runs about $50 a tube.

This beauty balm is entirely different than that, so maybe it's more that it wasn't exactly what I was expecting. It's rather thick - almost like a concealer and has a little bit of a flowery smell to it. I found that it did even out my skin tone... which was expected since after all, it is a tinted cream so that seemed obious. I didn't notice that it tighted or brightened anything up though like a beauty balm like Clarins though.
Faythe S.
Shelbyville, IL
This product not only smells absolutely yummy but glides on the face perfectly. if you have oily skin this product may feel too greasy for you. It is a BB cream meaning it will not act as a foundation,it has very light to minimal coverage.BB creams help brighten your complexion while moisturizing your face and almost all of them have SPF. BB creams are a good base for foundation and are work very well for those lazy days.
Emily M.
Durham, NC
I recently purchased this BB cream and haven't used it much. It went on a little bit heavy for my taste, although it provided good coverage. It also smelled amazing (like green tea). However, I think it caused my skin to break out a bit more than usual-- nothing terrible, but it was slightly noticeable. I guess if I need a lot of coverage, I would wear this, but it's not an everyday essential. Oh, and it also had a bit of a yellow tint. My skin is naturally slightly yellow/olive tinted, so this wasn't a huge issue for me, but it would be for more fair-skinned people.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?