BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jaz G.
I've found that I can really only use this product during cooler/colder months due to having oily skin. Light coverage, feels good on skin. Wish it didn't make my skin overly oily though during warmer months. I'd like to be able to wear this all year round :(
Michelle T.
Wdm, IA
Basically just a tinted moisturizer. I love how much coverage it gives. There is a noticeable difference in my skin after using. I love being able to just use some of this BB cream and put on mascara and be ready to go for the day if I'm feeling lazy. The only thing I dislike is the smell of the product.
Aubrie G.
Coventry, RI
This BB cream is my number 1 favorite beauty product! It is a staple in my routine, no matter what look I'm going for. It has a great light and smooth texture that feels wonderful on my skin. It manages to cover and blur imperfections, while feeling so light that you forget you're even wearing it. Fantastic value, great product, highly recommended!!!
Alva T.
Los Angeles, CA
At first I was super impressed by the coverage of the BB cream. I had tried others and this had by far the best coverage. Unfortunately I have oily skin and by mid-day you could fry an egg with all the oil on my skin. For my skin, it was really bad. I think this would be great for people with dry skin. I bought the type for oily skin and it works great!
Emily F.
Erie, PA
I was shocked by the coverage this bb cream provided me with! Most I've tried have been too sheer of coverage to be useful. This one feels like a foundation. I wouldn't say that it helped with my acne, because I didn't really have much to begin with, but I still really like it. A little goes a long way, so I'd imagine this tube will last me a long time!
Nicholle B.
Martinsburg, WV
There was a lot of hype around this BB cream last year so I rushed to Ulta to purchase it. Unfortunately, it didn't work out for me. I didn't see where it gave anymore coverage than a regular BB cream. Plus there aren't enough shades. The one I bought was too dark, and the next one down was too light.
Stephanie A.
For the people saying they didn't like this, they need to try it out with a primer first. Once a primer latches on to this BB, it'll be smooth and long lasting. Without a primer, this BB creme will slide off your face but besides that, it's a great and light wear creme that makes you glow so naturally.
Kristie K.
Secaucus, NJ
I absolutely love this bb cream! It is smooth and light and gives me a good enough coverage that I don't need a concealer. It's great for a hot summer day when you don't want to wear a super thick and heavy foundation. It also leaves a great glow on your face. Definitely will keep buying for years on end!
Kendra G.
Killeen, TX
Was hesitant about trying this bb cream because there isn't a lot of color choices but bought it any way. I got the bb cream for oily skin and my god! I use it for my everyday look. Its very lightweight, covers up my redness and blurs out my pores! Gives me a glowy finish once I'm done applying it. LOVE IT!
Kathleen M.
Indianapolis, IN
I LOVE THIS. I rarely if ever wear any foundation, bluch, bronzer, etc. because I hate how heavy it is and how it makes my face feel. That being said, I LOVE Garnier's BB Cream! I have an Oily/combination skin type, but this BB Cream is so light weight I don't feel like I am wearing anything, but it helps to give my face a flawless, fresh look AND it helps to reduce the oily appearance my skin gets as the day goes on.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?