BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Cayley P.
Got this as a gift and I LOVE it. Gives great light coverage when you don't feel like putting on a full face of foundation. Can be bought at any drugstore. Lasts a long time. Highly recommend this. Applies great with a beauty blender.
Gabriela A.
I love this product. The oily one helps keep me matte all day, and I hardly need to set it with powder. It's insane because I have extremely oily skin! I love the product, but I gave it a B because of the color choices. I use the light medium for combo skin and it's a little darker/more orange than my own skin.
Lisa H.
Staten Island, NY
Coverage is as to be expected but the smell is really gross. It's like a mix of paint and mold. Also I have had a patch of pimples pop up after use so I may be too sensitive for this product. Might work better for others.
Zahira P.
East Palo Alto, CA
This is the first bb cream that I have tried and have yet to try another one. I actually love the smell of this product, but the only thing is that it makes my face a bit oily afterwards. I know they came out with a knew bb cream for oily to combination skin however the color they have is too dark for my skin. That is the main reason I decided to buy this product.
Jaz G.
I've found that I can really only use this product during cooler/colder months due to having oily skin. Light coverage, feels good on skin. Wish it didn't make my skin overly oily though during warmer months. I'd like to be able to wear this all year round :(
Kate M.
I used to love this product, but I'm now on the fence. It gives you a flawless look at first, but winds up making your face look super oily not long after. I'm also not a fan of the lack of shades, I'm in between colors and have to make do with what I have. The oil free version of this BB cream is a bit better.
Felicia B.
Akron, OH
I have been using this product since it came out on the market, that's how much I love it! It provides a very light coverage and matches my skin tone so well. This is very nice to use every day because it is so light. I highly recommend this product to anyone in search of a quick to use daily coverage product.
Candia G.
Not a fan of this product. It has a weird medicine smell. The formula is smooth, but it left my skin dry. I actually had the shade Deep, but there isn't a shade that is close enough to my complexion. I took a picture of the cream on my skin after I smoothd it out, and I left a bit unblended for comparison.
Melissa C.
Chesapeake, VA
I have been using Garniers Skin Perfecting BB Cream for several years, and I love the formula. It mattifies my shiny skin, and provides even, lightweight coverage for summer or winter weather. It also moisturizes my skin.
Kathleen M.
Indianapolis, IN
I LOVE THIS. I rarely if ever wear any foundation, bluch, bronzer, etc. because I hate how heavy it is and how it makes my face feel. That being said, I LOVE Garnier's BB Cream! I have an Oily/combination skin type, but this BB Cream is so light weight I don't feel like I am wearing anything, but it helps to give my face a flawless, fresh look AND it helps to reduce the oily appearance my skin gets as the day goes on.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?