BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Niagara Falls, NY
Left my skin feeling clean, moisturized and rejuvenated! Lovely light scent, non greasy. I could feel my skin being repaired after applying!
Ally O.
Ally O.
Byron, MN
I tried so hard to like this product, but i can't. It's too greasy looking and feeling, even on my dry skin! It also transfers very easily and has completely slid off my face by noon. It never quite "soaks in," just sits on top of my skin and clogs my pores. The only positive thing i can say about this is the price point and smell were alright.
Hayley G.
Hayley G.
Gives a great flawless finish when applied however not good for oily skin. Also a good idea to set with a setting powder because it tends to move around on your skin throughout the day
missy c.
missy c.
This is my every day makeup! Whether i am at work or just around the house, it keeps my skin moisturized and evens out my skintone. Fantastic product
Karen E.
Karen E.
Some days it looks good and sometimes it doesn't even when there is no difference in skin texture or the way I apply it. I still use it though it's pretty decent.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
North Providence, RI
I absolutely adore this product! It doesn't require much to cover my entire face, and it stays all day! I use it daily and would highly recommend it!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Ive only used this once and maybe i bought the wrong shade but i definitely didnt go well on my skin i would give it another try if i find the one that goes on me.
Maggie Z.
Maggie Z.
York, PA
I've been using this as a foundation for the past couple of months now, and I won't ever switch! I truly have noticed a difference, a lot less acne and my pores aren't nearly as clogged and it hasn't dried out my skin. I love it so much, I've stocked up!
chintu s.
chintu s.
Bb cream is my everyday go to product coz I don't want a heavy coverage on daily. It helps to cover up my fine lines and gives a smooth skin effect.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Love this product definitely has coverage and gives me a airbrush finish. Very lightweight; you really can't feel it on your face perfect for summer
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?