BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
I love this product! Actually since I started to use Garnier BB Cream I don't use foundation anymore. When I have a special event I mix a little of my foundation with the BB Cream so it doesn't feel so heavy on face. After few weeks of using it I have notice that my skin looks better, less irritations and blemishes. They have a BB Cream for oily skin so check up for that one if you feel so. The first person who apreciated this product was my husband. He love that I look like I'm wearing no foundation mask. They also have a sunscreen version so I use it at the beach. Give a try! Highly recommend!
Colleen L.
Piscataway, NJ
This product feels more like a foundation than a true multi-tasker, but if you're seeking good coverage, then this is a great one to try. The formula is thin and very pigmented, so a little goes a long way here. It's very easy to work with- I apply with my fingers and am able to blend it out well so I don't have a mask-face. I can't imagine using this product without applying moisturizer first- I think it would dry me out. I also wish there was a broader range of color. The light/medium is a bit to dark for my fair skin. I can get away with it now as it's summer and have a summer glow, but I think this may be out of the rotation come winter.
Yolanda P.
This has a different packaging now so I don't know if the formula has changed or not. This review is for the original oily/combination. This is hands down the best bb cream from the drugstore. Cannot get better than this. Full coverage, thin consistency, light weight. Its not a cream, so it doesn't feel heavy on the skin. Its kinda like a gel. Its very thin, has a runny consistency, very liquidy but easy to blend. The thin formula is why this bb cream feels so light weight on the skin. As for the color selection, its runs from fair to deep but I find it so difficult to find your shade due to the packaging. It's also hard to control how much you're squeezing out bc its a watery product in a squeeze tube. The longevity of this formula depends on your skin and the weather. On warm/hot days, this stuff isn't what Id go for of I want something that will hold. It probably lasts 5 hours. On more chilly days, probably last 7-8 hours until I start getting oily.
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
I have very fair skin, so I didn't really like the tone it made my skin have after applying it--a little too warm for me, so I haven't really used it much after discovering that. I do like the scent, and I like the consistency of the product--it feels just thick enough to actually do it's job. I did like that my skin felt softer after applying this product. The price was a little high, but not too bad being it is a drug store product anyway! Maybe if I tried applying a little less this time around it won't make my skin look as "bronzed". I think it will work well for the summer time for sure.
Jenna H.
San Diego, CA
Love this bb cream for a fresh face when I don't want to do my full make up routine. Especially great for the summer since it doesn't leave a greasy feeling on the face.
Tracy M.
Muskegon, MI
I wanted to try this product because I don't like wearing heavy foundations, and this product advertised it was lighter on your skin. I found this product to be heavier than expected and the color looked unnatural on my skin. I ended up mixing this with my moisturizer at a half to half ratio, and this seemed to solve most problems I had with the product. It made the color more natural on my skin but still gave me great coverage over my blemishes, dark spots and under eye circles. It made my skin look dewy and fresh. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants some coverage without using a foundation. It's also at a great price point, so many can afford this product.
Vickie R.
The light medium shade is too light for my face and medium dark shade is too dark. The products looks nice on my face besides the fact that it doesn't Match my skin tone
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
I received a sample, I picked the deep. First wasn't happen that they only offered 3 tones. Second the deep was very watery / loose, spills easy. The deep has a very orange and red tone to it which for me didn't look great. It dint cover up blemished very well, you would need to still use a concealer . What I do love about the product was that it dried and applied very evenly and smooth. It does leave your face with a matte look. They just need to provide for color tones for darker skinned complexion. Noe I did see some fair and medium tone complexion that the BB looked great on.
Nakia M.
Waco, TX
Overall, I really like this product! It's light weight, but it provides great coverage. I like it because I can use it on days when I need something to put on really quick, but on those days when I like to sit down and put time into my makeup I can apply this with a sponge, and it looks great! (A sponge is by FAR my favorite way to apply this, btw.) The only downside is that throughout the day it dries out my skin a bit. I like expensive foundation, and this is great for when I'm in between and can't spend the 40 bucks on foundation right away. :) I highly recommend this product.
patty a.
So I bought this product in light/medium (there are only two tones to it) because everyone is talking about this particular BB cream. I have to say that it is okay. I feel that I need more coverage than what it offers so I will probably use it for work but not to go out. It doesn't give me sufficient coverage. I still put on concealer and a setting powder. YOU MUST WEAR A SETTING POWDER WITH THIS. If you have oily skin, don't use this product..it might make you look more oily. Also, I notice that the product gets darker on my face as the day goes on...so maybe this is a good summer product.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?